Which Generation are you?

Who /not really Millennial but not really Gen Z either/ here?

Confusing shit desu, born in 94 so didn't have my teenage years in the free for all pre-recession period that makes millennials so entitled. But didn't grow up with constant internet access from an early age and 24/7 social media. It was a thing sure but not ubiquitous until my late teens, and nobody had phones that could do internet shit in my early teens for sure.

I'm a (late) gen X.

Feels good not to be a Millennial.

94 reporting in, feel rather generationless tbqh

I was born early in Gen Y, but I was raised by grandparents so I get along a lot better with the Xers. I had dialup until like 2003.

Tfw frontlines of Z

>tfw literal millennial

I am a millennial

Weird shit eh, I remember feeling like I was completely separate from my youngest sister's (who is now 16) formative years since they all watch YouTube as their main form of entertainment, have grown up with smartphones and are generally more politically aware than mine ever was.

Yet I am not old enough to remember anything about pre 9/11 life really, and almost all of the time I actually have been thinking for myself has been in the very pessimistic post-financial crash world. Very odd really.

We've seen both sides for sure. Good spot to be in really, had a childhood without the constant pressure of social media but without being as cunty as millennials.

Gen X master race

thats bullshit, generations are 20 years

millennial. pls no bully

>tfw part of the most degenerate generation

See I feel a huge divide between how my sister who is only 7 years younger than me grew up and myself. The impact that having exposure to news, one another's lives and in general mountains of information about anything they want from a young age that Gen Z has had makes them completely different to how I grew up.

Gen Z here to fix the mess you made

Gen Y.

I hate millennials passionately.

>356x215
fuck off fbi

december 1994. pretty much 1995, ayyy

The people who come up with these generations are fucking retarded. I mean, what the fuck does a 36 year old have in common with a 21 year old? There is a massve fucking generational difference between people who grew up before the internet hit the mainstream and those who've grown up with it.

'96 here.
Gen Z will be the savior of the white race. Either that or we will be the last sons of the west.

What's the difference between Gen Y and Millenials ?

There isn't one, 2 names for the same thing. Millennials is just the term the media prefers.

There is none, they are two names for the same generation. Another name is "Generation Me".

>generation Alpha

Gen X

1972 Gen X. I shit on Millennials

This,

btw
I like aussies. It starts to look more and more like a heaven to me. Many far relatives of mine moved there a century ago.

No destructive demographics like in Europe making it muslim in 40 years. More freedom economically an personally. Good immigration policies. Hardened people. A place to raise your kids.

can I come over?

Gen Z, 19. Most people I know are incredibly polarized, either hyper-liberal, or hyper-right-wing. I would say most men are typically right-wing or center, while most women are left-wing, sometimes very far left.

we got this. The second coming of Hanson {pbuh} will be celebrated with yellow blood!

This is so fucking stupid.

So most of the oldest Millennials grew up without a PC at home.
While the youngest Millenials already grew up with Internet.
And the youngest GenZ already have their baby photos on Facebook and live their whole life in Social Media.

According to this, somewhere in the middle of Millennials is the the best age to be born.
They already grew up with technologie and witnessed the developement of the Internet while they were young and they could learn, but they head no Social Media faggotry,

Sure. I hope you like unemployment and expensive booze

Early Gen Z 2bh

born yes, raised no

youre not 22 andrew..

go back to killing remainers will you

96 here

some people have millennials going to the year 2000 so I'm not really that sure what I am

I'm one of the youngest people to remember 9/11 tho which if often times used as the cut off for millennials

I have a few older siblings and I'm the youngest so I always grew up watching and doing things that my (millennial) siblings wanted to do so I can still identify with a lot of "ONLY 90s KIDS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS PICTURE"

The whole thing is retarded. I grew up with a C64 and later a computer with DOS and Windows 3.11, and I'm supposed to be in the same generation as some cunt who grew up with an internet connection, a cell phone and social media.

The very first of the Gen Xers.

Life is suffering.

I'm have a degree in civil engineering, I probably could get a job. And I drink whisky, How much is 70cl walker red? Probably cheaper than here.

It's always kinda funny to see people rush around some label to give themselves.

From this generation stuff to those autistic INTP INTJ shit it's just like how tumblr rushes to give themselves some kewl label

>Oh I'm not a millennial I'm actually early generation z we're much better.

>Oh I'm INTP we're superior logical minds and only 2% of the population

>Oh I'm catkin, non binary us trans people are so much better than those boring cishets.

Post bp

I sort feel sorry for Generation Z. I feel like Millennials are truly the last generation to know what being 'lonely' feels like, and how great it felt.

I remember every day after school I would play football with my brother, and spend the time after dinner on my PS2 for hours. And I was extremely happy.

Nowadays I'm so addicted to the internet that I simply do not enjoy feeling alone for too long. It makes me sad.

1 Nov 1994 reporting in

Have to agree I was born in 82 and I have little in common with some 21 year old..

new age horseshit aside, these generations are decided by your pluto's placement. millennials have their pluto in scorpio, gen. z has their pluto in sagittarius.

the last people to have their pluto in scorpio were some of the founding fathers, like jefferson. the ones who came after them (hamilton, monroe, madison, etc.) had their pluto in sagittarius.

pluto in scorpio basically means "we're going to burn this fucker down" while saggy asks "how do we rebuild, and in which direction will we go?"

i abandoned astrological beliefs long ago, but it's interesting to see this all play out nonetheless.

'95

They aren't be all and end all nouns to name phenomena which actually exist. They're adjectives used to describe general trends which are interesting to compare. Nobody actually takes them more seriously than that but they're fun to discuss.

bp?

Generation Z, the best generation alive
>in the 99th percentile of most knowledgable people, know more tha the average person about almost everything, but an expert in nothing
>spend all of my free time gathering information on the Internet, reading and watching documentaries
>no sexual desire, no partner, and I actively avoid people that try to build friendships/relationships with me
>great with money, skip meals and holidays to save up to pay off my tuition. Stopped playing with toys at 9 because they are a waste of money, saved all of my money since then
>extremely unbiased and open minded