do women really feel the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/calculate-maximize-sexual-market-value/
psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

background, what does smv mean?

Sexual market value

women age like milk and men age like wine

The pressure really starts to build around 25.

Women were to op so nature had to give them a debuff later in life.

lmao female peak at 23. Put that to 17-19. Many are already used up whores the time they reac 23.

And male peak from 25-45, yes we are that good.

seems pretty accurate to me. I started picking up a lot more women when I graduated college made money and was about 27.

Mem have an area under the line like twice that of women. Also they peak on okcupid at like 25.

The chart is total bullshit lmao

It makes sense.

Men mostly judge women by their looks.

Women judge by looks, money and status.

Looks go by with age, money and status usually increases.

t. dumb roastie

Maybe if they actually tried to market themselves in the relationship world with more than sex they could push the window a little further down the line

how do you calculate SMV ?.
is this a hypothesis or an actual sample ?.

Yes, because they put everything on their looks.
Should they value their skills more, there would be a less drastic result.

Now that I'm in my mid twenties I've noticed it's easy as fuck to pick up 18 year olds who I'd never had a shot at if I was 18. Chart is true.

males only care about a woman look.

>chart starts at 15
>peak at 23
This is bullshit.

>rationalmale.wordpress.com

Yeah no

>Females are at 15yo as attractive as they are at 30yo.

Mh really makes you think.

Interesting that aside from 40 and above the twenties are our worst while being the best for women

>males only care about a woman look.
I don't know about "males", but I know I don't.

I want to fuck pretty girls, sure.
But I want a smart and educated woman with nice values as my gf.

Of course on TV and stuff I want to see pretty girls, 20-something with nice plastic. Because I will only engage with them with my basic emotions and my dick.

But spend your evenings, mornings and nights with a woman? I always took someone with whom I was able to have smart conversations and who had good values.

Meanwhile, "pretty" ladies getting 30YO kill themselves.
They should.

yeah, sure, looks don't matter.

She's fat, it's 100% her own fault and results from her actions.
That also shows she's lazy and has no self-control.

A woman with a normal body and a butter face is fine by me.
My previous GF for six years was not the prettiest, but I cannot fathom sharing my life with someone who has 25+ IQ points lesser than me.

there's 12 males per every girl with 120 IQ points.
plus the NT personalities in girls are less than 5% of the population.

sorry, but unless you go for a STEM girl, they're not smart.

>there's 12 males per every girl with 120 IQ points.
I know, and the girls I like are uncommon, what about it?

>plus the NT personalities in girls are less than 5% of the population.
These personalities thingy is not scientific.

>sorry, but unless you go for a STEM girl, they're not smart.
I'm STEM myself and know plenty of them, and I've been with smart girls in the past and will continue to.

I don't know what your point is, man, good women are not that common, am I supposed to settle down for a fat/lazy/stupid/egoistic cunt just because of that?

I hang in smart circles and work in a highly intellectual environment, I'll be just fine.

That statistic seems a bit bloated
I think it's something more like 2-3 men per 1 women at 130

Also yeah I gotta agree with STEM part, I almost never meet Sup Forums's stereotypical female in my field

retard

Smart women are a meme. They're only book smart at best, they still lack common sense and still operate purely by emotion.

Better get a stupid girl IMO, she'll know her place and she'll probably not be a cheeky shit like your 'smart' wife.

Met a girl with 120 IQ, still a slut. Go for personality and looks, not IQ and looks bro

This. Go for a wholesome, mildly engaging woman over one that is smart. I can vouch, between objectively intelligent women, and women that are just eager to learn and wholesome, the second present WAY more fulfilling relationships.

I've noticed that though there are some objectively smart women, they don't usually seem to be smart enough to avoid becoming leftovers by 20.

So the 40 year old men are banging the 15 year old girls? Damn, shocking btqh

If she has such a high IQ, who cares if she's a slut?

This. Even if they are smart, when it comes to everyday living they will use their smarts to rationalize their feelings. They're literally HARDWIRED that way. Although the smarter and capable of abstract thought she is, the more likely you can red-pill (as in intergender-relations, rational male etc.) her and get her to accept her nature and see the value in traditional gender roles. Works with average/dumb/naive chicks and smart ones, the average female college student is the hardest one to crack.

this comment and related pic are 100% true

>Smart women are a meme. They're only book smart at best, they still lack common sense and still operate purely by emotion.
Well I've spent 6 years with a man I guess.
Sure, sometimes she was getting all vajayjay and hysteric, but I told her she was hysteric, went for a drink, and when I came back she apologized and was ashamed of herself.

They have heavy hormonal and emotional reactions, can't help it, but if they're smart, they can act in a civilized way 99.9% of the time.

Every guy that wants to find a decent, loyal woman.

dude, pretty much everyone is hardwired that way, men and women both. it's just that there is a small number of people who transcend it, and more of this small number is male than female. but in general, almost everyone rationalizes emotional decisions with thoughts. it's literally the most common reason why people on Sup Forums hold the beliefs that they do.

120 is not that much tho.
But if I wanted a maid and a whore, I'd just buy a maid and a whore.

I want a partner, with whom I can share my feelings and thoughts, and who can respond intelligently. So I need a smart woman.

But I'm only me, to each their own.

>women that are just eager to learn and wholesome

You're right, this is the best you can hope for.

unless she is now a christmas cake she will cheat on you if she finds an alpha male.

"I want to have a relationship that is simultaneously based on decency and loyalty, like a close friendship, and on superficial animal instinct that values physical appearance above everything else"

why not just get loyalty from friends and fucking from sexual partners?

I think that she only apologized because you took no bullshit and called her out, so she didn't get her way.

Why are you projecting your lack of self-esteem, man?
Just date a woman who is not a cheating slut, everything will be fine.

Satisfy her sexually and emotionally and she won't betray you.

Even attractiveness follow a bell curve.

By far, most women are in the region 4-6
Incredibly few are in the region of your pic related.
As equally rare are the smoking hotties that cause car crashes.

I like how the graph starts at 15, but we both know it should start younger.
>obvious feminist conspiracy

If that is true why do women chase "older men"?

women are hypergamous fucking retard.

google that shit.

haven't you heard of the cheat wife that cheats on her cruisser travel with a younger more alpha male?

Money, stability, daddy issues.

>why not just get loyalty from friends and fucking from sexual partners?

Because sluts are damaged goods and will never be a good mother. Also, that is what niggers do, and that's why they all got aids.

dude, you're on Sup Forums talking about "niggers" and "sluts". unless you re-examine your core assumptions, you probably won't make a good father, so who gives a fuck?

t. pleb
stop pretending you speak for all of us

>women are hypergamous
Nice source and maymay buzzword you've got there.
There is obviously a lot of science behind that.

>haven't you heard of the cheat wife that cheats on her cruisser travel with a younger more alpha male?
Heard? Sure. But you don't know how was her life and their couple.
A smart woman, who is happy, satisfied emotionally and sexually won't betray you, man.

If there is trouble in your relationship, sure, like I did myself, but if everything is fine, of course not. They're not googles.

psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d

wow, somehow basic biology is sexist.
wow

we come from the top 20% of males.
males have only a 40% chance of having offspring.

She could try to learn English, what does.. "maybe a move then justed go same where" mean?

Salty pozzed out bitch detected

Go get a baby up your cunt you worthless human being

>no sex

Well thank fuck for that

Also how does one develop fat rolls on ones fucking forehead?

Yeah sorry, I'll try to be a cuckold like you in the future

It's just his rough estimate of POTENTIAL. reminder Rollie isn't saying this is true no matter what but on average and if the man actually applies himself to the fullest.

holy shit this graph is saying I'll have the same sex life at 25 that I do when I'm 53, and that the time inbetween those two years will be better than that. really? that's fucking awesome

>17-19
are you, by chance, a muslim?

I'd bet on the man who thinks niggers are niggers and sluts are sluts to be a better father than a bluepilled liberal who believes the Jewish memes.

That graph is false, at least the female part.
>18 lower than 23
>that drop-off below 18

This is what they want you to think other men think, not what they actually think.

Fucking hell...

as if those are the only two options

you need to remember older guys can fuck 30-40 years milfs.

only 1% of the male population are pedophiles, newfag.

> wanting your children to grow up in a dysfunctional home.

meaning we act on our impulse and then ratonalize it?
if that is correct then we are no better than the animals and that's just ether depressing or impossible.

praise kek

8-000-years-ago
There is no biological need to be hypergamous today.

SMV != sexual attractiveness.
15 year olds may be extremely attractive, however sleeping with them will land you in a jail cell in many places around the world and therefore not worth the risk. Thus have a lower sexual market value over an 18 year old.

Social Taboo Adjusted Version : Move Women curve 10 years to the left.

NO WAY in hell 30 yo is in any way, shape or form as attractive as the sexual peak, @ 15 yo.

All men know this, but society prohibits it.

And for what ? Moneyed people fuck children anyway.

Hmmm... maybe women should stop initiating divorce so often when they're in their 30's...

>okcupid

What does the distribution of ages look like for active okcupid users?

So, somehow millions of years of evolution are invalidated by 50 years of feminism?

why do you think little girls are banned from fucking older guys now?
why do you think women want to ban prostitution?
why do you think women shame amales into chasing younger women and don't man up to marry an ugly hag?

hypergamy is still real, at least in previous centuries reproduction was related to monogamy and marriage.

You were insultingly predicting the future of a stranger on the internet because of some bluepilled nonsense about how saying "nigger" and "slut" means he's obviously in the wrong.

Since you're so keen on pointing out the chinks in everyone's arguments I'll do the same. But I don't think arguing is about the truth for you.

t. cuck

And yet, females are.

There is no biological need to overeat today, but many people are obese for no real gain.

First of all, false, second, you might wanna brush up on your definitions, newfriend. That pic was saved from one of the boards here back when this place was openly pedo.

Nah females are hottest at 19 unless they are fat slobs or something.
If we abolished age of consent we would just be making life hell for teen males who would have to try and compete with adults...

>only 1% of the male population are pedophiles, newfag.
Do you even know definition of pedophilia? It's love towards children with non-developed secondary sexual characteristics. Modern children are not children since age 7 due to all the steroids and anabolics that are cattle is fed on factory farms.

is this based on real statistics or is it just the work of some creative autist?

It's wrong, women peak around 16 or 17

I'm as attractive as a 50 year old guy?

It's legal in Belarus?
You Russians have the most cp studios

Nah, it's 16 here, but the system is very outdated. Children mature 5-7 years earlier now than they did a century ago because of modern food which is packed with anabolics.

>The chart is pretty straightforward follow the example outlined in the table to get your score per category and add them together for a total of 10
>add them together for a total of 10
>2+4+2=6
Triggered

Exactly.

Oh look another thread by bitter virgins.

>no hips

dropped

A healthy male is attracted to a woman who looks ready for children. Pic related.

>russians
you mean ukrainians

This right here is the perfect female body. She is fat in the all of the right places like she should be.

He isn't wrong.
Most people act out of impulse and never think about why they did what they did.

And backwards reasoning is very common too. Hate to break it to you, bit most people really are just thoughtless animals.

Doesn't mean you have to be though.

Fuck off, I'm 20 and still NEET KHHV living with his parents while eating superior food my whole life
I'm 15 at heart

You're Russians too

okay prussian, i won't disturb you

Actually I'm Russian too

>if you don't like fat slobs, you're not a real man
please, tell me more

>most people really are just thoughtless animals.

Everyone is a thoughtless animal at some point: no matter how rational or intelligent you are, you are still an animal.

I should know it from the beginning