What are your honest thoughts on POLL JOSEFF WOTSON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JE5YMPP-CuA
youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
sli.mg/a/20GQI1
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/629717122265010177
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/807929695064965120
youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty based journalist. don't agree with him on everything but he's genuine unlike the entire liberal media.

Spits a few truths
Would be nice if he didn't shout at least 75 times in every video he does though

The best channel to red pill normies

He's getting too moist rim

Too shouty and obnoxious. Not likable. Alt right.

THU MAYNE STREEM MEEDIYUH

wow , why are you so butthurt about him op ?

Am I the only one that hates the segemnts in his videos where he quotes someone but speeds up his voice so it's really high pitched? It's so fucking petty, childish and unnecessary. Of what he's quoting is moronic, then it can stand on it's own as such.

This is what I think of him
youtube.com/watch?v=JE5YMPP-CuA

He tries to come across as a badass but really just looks like a riled up fuckboy. Hes cringey

Does more for the cause than any of you useless pieces of shit. Keep meming though. It's so witty and hysterical

MAIN

I like me some Peejaydubs

I find that annoying too, but I think it's his attempt to appeal to a larger audience. He's been using memes too recently which is cringey as hell but attracts the meme-loving audience, aka normies.

So basically, what said.

bit of a cuck on the JQ

which videos did he say the stuff about trump? would be interesting to see in context

I am legit surprised at how many subs he has. Like I know it's a decent channel for normies, but it's over half a million.

And he really is petty, indignant and obnoxious, so I don't see the appeal. Or maybe that is the appeal.

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck

Don't really bother watching him anymore desu, he just repeats what I've already read on Sup Forums (and claims he's not alt-right), but I guess I'd rather watch him than, for instance, [spoiler] DE MAYNSTREEM MEYDIYA [/spoiler]

Base entry-point for redpills. And MAYN STEEP METHEHUR memes make me smile.

ESS JAY DUBOYOOS

thanks brown estonia
and only months after this video trump would be on infowars
really makes you think

alright, you have my attention. who do YOU watch?

VUH ESS JAYY DUBBLE YOUS!!!

this is so cool to look back at what they thought early on, before figuring it out.

I don't hold it against him, we don't operate with perfect judgement taking all information we don't even have into account. He just got something completetly wrong, figured it out after and fixed.

E MADGIN MAYE SHOK!!!!!!!

OI! I 'EARD THAT YOU'RE PAHT OF THE OLT ROIGHT

DOING A HITLAH SALUTE IS NOT A LUHJIMATE FOHM OF PROW-TEST

POOT EM UP, RACIST

Lazy, shit-tier content thief

sli.mg/a/20GQI1

fock off
STOOPED BOOTHART MILENYULZ

LITRULLY

so basically
>ohh my it's quite beneath me but i supposd it's alright for those normie peasnats
and then you can't provide anything better
fuck yourself idiot

Me on the left

pjw is shit tier political commentary for teenagers
try styxhexenhammer, thuleanperspective, the daily shoah on therightstuff...

literally who?

I figured it out, Scott Adams figured it out, Stefan Molyneux figured it out. Styx figured it out. Everyone who I consider smart and informed realized that Trump was legit and he was going to win the election.

The actual reason PJW changed his mind is because the (You)s stopped coming in.
I was there when he made the video.
He tweeted it out and got 15 retweets in a year. Now it only has over a hundred retweets because people found it and are gloating about how he was wrong.
This is absolutely pathetic. I am no e-celeb and I get more retweets on my posts.
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/629717122265010177

Look at him now. He made a tweet 50 min ago and it has over 200 retweets.
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/807929695064965120

This was a financial decision.
He figured he could get more money by pandering to Trump fans than from peddling conspiracy theories, like he did before Trump.

Currently my favorite meme

Is thuleanperspective the guy that keeps saying to me to stop doing things?

Yes. He is also the guy who burned down a church and killed a guy.
Most of his videos are just text.

paul "i don't see much jewish influence in the media" joseph watson is a shit-tier (((new right))) cuck

IMAGIN MAY SHOK

Cuck

Better than the mainstream meeder and the Esjaydablius

This, kinda cringey that Murdoch murdoch put him in their meme war video. I suppose the follow up was to clarify things because yah he is, using his own words a: "presstitute"

Let's face it, his alternate media channel has never provided any real insights because it just appeals to nihilists like him.

He's a bit of a simpleton.

jew lover is what he is, him and Alex Jones.

BY THE GODS, THERE'S A PSYCHOPATH ON THE LOOSE!

THE OLT RITE

youtu.be/ktX4viox8zY

They put him in the video because PJW was the first person on ''our side'' to come out and call Richard Spencer a nazi, and start all the in-fighting.

They didn't go hard enough on PJW in the video.

GEORGE DUUBLE BUSH

he just say things are alrerady know so I don't watch his videos anymore,but he can redpill normies

RICHURD SPENTSER ISASAKOVSHYIT

Will he save us from the mayne stream meteor?

Traitor who shares no common morals with members of the right, but joined in the Trump train once Trump won the Republican nomination 'cause "Lesser of two evils" meme

Now Yosef, who isn't even an American, is pushing for "civic nationalism", which is basically cuckoldry, as it's just protectionism with no care about your own national identity.
It's the whole "Refugees are Swedish cause they wave Swedish flags" bullshit.
I want to preserve American culture, and that's why I chose Trump as my next President.
Josefff isn't even here, yet acted like he was some major driving force for Trump.

whao brah this is reminding me of the time I smoked dat aleppo with paul josof wootson OLT BUBBLE BUSH lol! alexapure bongwater second to none

His videos are alright but I hate his way of speaking and intonation. His accent is cute though :^)

He actually got me interested in astrology though. At night I am always looking out for those Maine Stream Meteors he keeps warning us about

THA MAYNE STREEM MEDIUR IS TROYING TU RUHIN DONOLD TROMPS VICTURY.

BOT NOINTY PURCENT OF THA AMERICUN PEEPUL DISTROST THA MAYNE STREEM LIBRUL METEOARRR.

FOCK YU DAM ESS JAY DOBBLEJOOS AND MAYNE STREEEEM METEOARRRERERARARRR

paul josoh wootson pisses me off with that civic nationalism too fuckin' civics riceburner chav - the Donald's perfect CELL FOR CELL clone BARRON TRUMP will soon purge all chavs and honda civics in the upcoming eugenics wars. America shall transcend to the stars and become the grand beacon of human achievement while our allies prosper and our enemies (Reichschancellor Merkel, insubordination from internal Marxists) shall learn what true victimhood is!

What's aleppo?

I'm not joking.

Major city in Syria where most of the "Civilian" deaths are happening due to bombings.

>Prestitutes

a dank fuckin' strain man, da CODEX. Cipher unknown, redpill to the red scare, exposing commies left and right. I am just a retarded fucking millipede millennial a caucasian ape roaming this fair land but I see a darkness coming. anchor babies by the score, we will be up to our necks in them. they have to go back. paul josof wootson has sometimes come close to becoming anchor baby.

Eternal Angry Anglo

that's what the LAME STREAM MEDIA wants you to think - Aleppo is a state of mind, man. Like when you take an anchor baby by the chain and toss that sombrero wearing sucker over the Trump (tm) wall to the salty tears of Lena Dunham and Chelsea Clinton - who both are so jelly nobody wants to grab their horrible Aleppos, I mean pussies.

mainstream meteor

Whoever respects people who attack others on their own side based on what the other side said (only info he had about Spencer was the lies on the teevee, he didn't even check what ws going on ) know nothing about how political movements work, and need to fucking grow up or find another hobby, more attuned to their poor intellectual capacities.

>sits in front of a world map

what a pretentious prick lol

MAINSCREEN METOEOR ON SCREEN:

JEWISH BANKERS in da house, what TRUMP gonna do? aleppo the swamp? hit the alexapure bongwater bath with PERFECT CELL FOR CELL CLONE BARRON Trump?

There is only one way for the country to heal - we must cook Hillary Clinton and feed her rancid meat to Podesta, Bubba Bill, Obama, Lena Dunham and the cast of "Girls," and her most gamey/chewy sphincter meat will be fed to feisty manlet Patton Oswalt the camera zooms in close on his little manlet teeth chewing Hilary's gamey ballot knot. For the first time, we see perfect cell-for-cell clone Barron crack the slightest smile. America is healed.

LIBRULS are the REEL RAYCISTS

force this meme harder plox