First snow of the winter over here (Maryland, U.S.A.) this morning. Anybody else getting or has gotten any snow yet?

First snow of the winter over here (Maryland, U.S.A.) this morning. Anybody else getting or has gotten any snow yet?

(I know this has fuckall to do with politics but considering most of the discussion this morning was about coffee maybe the mods will let me get away with it.)

Minnesota here, so yes. Was late this year though. Currently -5F. Nice and warm.

Take a real picture of it

>Global warming they said

Seems pretty snowy

It snowed in Tokyo on Thanksgiving Day.

Ready for curry and hot ramen!

yep, last Tuesday, was working on getting the rafters torn out of a burnt house when it started, pissed me right the fuck off

>December
>first snow

really africa-tier

Jack shit here at the moment. Had snow in november, but it rained and it all we have now is frozen grass. Dreaming of a white christmas.

South East Ohio oilfield worker here.

Got an inch or so last night.

Well to be fair it IS mid-December. And it's not that much yet... though the next snow later this week is supposed to be a whopper.

It used to be we'd have snow in November, even in October on a rare occasion.

I'm not saying global warming is real or not. Completely undecided on that debate yet as I still don't know enough to make a decision.

Sounds pretty comfy. (:

In ireland none yet, was extremely cold a few weeks ago but now its just wet :(

Heres for a white xmas

was snow here few weeks ago, but it melted
now its 8+ and sun

But we have snow you fucking southern somali.

Northern Virginia here. They say we are suppose to get some next week. I honestly hope not because I need money and snow will fuck up my whole work schedule. And we get around 3 or 4 feet of the shit.

>coffee

New Hampshire here, it's already snowed a bit, more snow coming tonight and lasting into tuesday

>Anybody else getting or has gotten any snow yet?
Like a month ago. Still some on the ground even though most of it has melted.

Yeah, but how much snow did you get?

Been snow here for a month and a half

East coast snowfalls have been insane this last half decade. We never even had a snowblower until recently, and the last 2 or 3 winters we wouldn't have survived without it.

First snow here in central Ohio. 1" overnight, another inch today. Melting and turming to rain overnight.

Much colder later in week. 15F high on Thursday.

It's comfy as fuck, light snow. I love winter. I'm about to go play old man and eat some breakfast at a diner, have some coffee, and lurk.

Reread my post....

South Finland here. There was snow month ago but now its just freezing and no snow. And i went ice skating today.

That's a comfy Pepe.

>central Ohio

ayyyyyy

North west michigan reporting. Its been snowing for days. Between 6-8 inches on the ground currently though im sure its more in some places.
>being 2016 and less than six inches, do you even accumulate bro?

Kys Ålandfag

Austin, TX here, it doesn't snow here really. But we had 30 degrees a couple days ago and it felt cozy. I need to move up north.

Stay warm Northern Sup Forums bros, and keep up the fight.

It's all of Southern Finland. They don't even live in the same climate as us in Central Finland and up.

I live in Oulu, we got our first snow over a month ago. Now it's a comfy -17 with maybe 20cm of snow (not much snowfall lately).

Yeah, I am in Carroll County. Driving over an hour to work tomorrow is going to suck.

South Carolina here.

Nope. Probably will get 1 inch once all winter and it'll be sunny the next day

Manchester, brother?

Nope, Concord.

Its snowing out right now. There is snow all over the ground and its supposed to snow all day.

I love snow.

Actually, we can make this about politics. Do you know why my family lives an hour away from good jobs?

1. Cheaper cost of living
2. Safer, no blacks

But for some reason the state of Maryland and the feds have to try an employ the hordes that roam around the workplaces in and around Baltimore.

Either put the jobs near white people that can actually do them or move the black people away from our jobs so that we can live peacefully near our work.

>First snow of the winter over here (Maryland, U.S.A.)
Washington County checking in, woke up to a dusting on the roads this morning

I live in the "semi-arid desert" area of Washington State and we have like 5 inches. It's crazy, but will probably melt after not too long.

I'll enjoy the comfort while it lasts.

Minnesota is getting dumped on, to be followed by subzero temperatures. Love it.

>mfw I've never seen snow

Central Oregon here. Had a good 6-9 inches last week; about half of it melted yesterday. Getting more this week.

>what are 7000 foot mountains in southern australia

Southern island of NZ?

It's shit mate, I advise you avoid it.

Ottawa here

There's a few inches of the shit already, -11°C today. I'm sick of it already.

Bend or Redding?

>inb4 Madras

I lived on the north island for about 4 years when I was young, never been to the south. Plan to holiday there in a year or 2 and maybe scope out a property.

North Dakota reporting in, I walk to and from work, it isn't too bad it's just the wind that fucks my skin.

Come visit.
Take a bunch with you if you like

Captcha: choose pictures with pizza... again

Also my mum sent me pics of Hermiston yesterday.

Never left your house? Nice

You have a chain literally called the Snowy Mountains, go see it next August.

>mum

I really hope you're some Britcuck that emigrated because that's cringe otherwise.

It's just a comfy word.

SE MI, got our first snow early early this morning. Lots of it to, my hour commute is going to be a hour and a half commute if I'm lucky.

Fellow Marylander here. Never thought about that. I and almost all of my family/relatives have always had a long commute to their job but I never really thought about why that was.

My workplace is almost entirely white, but every once in a while a nigger shows up (never lasts long) and I'm reminded of why they don't hire them. Every single one of them is lazy, plays with their smartphone all the time, and talks to people all day in heavy ebonics instead of working.

I remember hearing about a guy in I think California who experienced snow/ice for the first time in his life when he finally went on vacation to another state. Promptly fell on the ice and cracked his head because he didn't know it was slippery.

It doesn't snow where I live. Only Rains. We need to put all our energy into summoning winterchan so that even Saudi-Arabia and Africa are covered in ice.

LET IT SNOW

First snow here in Ontario as well.

Southern Indiana here. Haven't gotten any. Probably won't get much. We hardly ever get any. Looking forward to visiting family in Kalamazoo, though. They usually get snow.

HAHAHAHA NICE GLOBAL WARMING LIBRULS

LIBRULS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HOW WILL LIBRULS EVER RECOVER HOLY SHIT

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLXD

CLIMATE KEKS BTFO LIBERALS BTOF SO MUCH BTFO XD IN CANT BELIEVE THE BTFO LOL

>tfw missed the only other Oregonanon up this early.

Been snowing for the last couple days here in NE Ohio.

Holy balls. I'm in NJ, it's supposed to be snowing right now. But it's not...

GA here

i like to look at snow

i hate to live in snow

I really do think Canadians are the only liberals hardcore enough to stick around Sup Forums and just keep baitposting

I mean it's like if I went to /r/politics and devoted my entire day to trying to bait those lefty idiots

leafs lead a sad meager existence, don't they?

Some of the Canadians on here seem like genuinely cool, based people... but I think you're on to something.

Even among anons with Swedish or German flags you get more red-pilled people and less liberals than people with leaf flags, and Swedes have been the "alt-right's" favourite whipping boy for forever now.

well they are ruled by an effeminate homosexual cuckold discount frenchman.

Literally, they have the worst leader that could ever be dreamed up. If there was a politcal leader game, you'd have to hack the source code to create a leader as awful as Trudeau.

NICE TRY KEK

DISCREDIT REAL CONSERVATIVES WITH ACCUSATIONS OF BAIT IM ONTO UR TRICKS U A RE NOT SO BIRGHT LOL WHY DO YOU HATE AMERICA

MIUSLIM TERRORIST NIGGER FAGGOT FJEWISH BANKERS FLOODING THE EUROPEAN RACE WITH MUDSLIMES #ALLVLIESMATTER WOMEN WANT TO GET RAPED BY MEN TRUMP IS MY PERSONAL GOD AND I WOUDL LET HIM KEK ME XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP MAGA

LOLOLOL XDDDD I THINK U R ONE OF THOSE SHILLS XJXKJXKDJKDJD MAGA LOL

I don't mind people trolling if it's funny. The problem is that most of you leaves are incredibly unfunny.

And before you respond with something along the lines of "BUT I GOT A REACTION OUT OF YOU." I could get a reaction out of you by peeing on your shoes. Wouldn't change that it would be me that looks like a retard by doing so.

ME POOPY BUTT LOL

MOMMY NO LIKE POOPY BIUTTT
XDDD MOMMY BRAINWASHED BY JEW MARXIST BANKER GAY NIGGER TO NO LIKE POOPY BUTT
DONALD SAY MOMMY HATE POOPY BUTT CAUSE GLOBALISTM
DONALD MAKE POOPY BUTT GRAT AGAIN
MAGAGAG XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
MOMMY A HILL SHILL
ME VOTE TRUMP TO TRIGGER MOMMY AND RECLAIM POOPY BUTTS!!!!

Up in Maine, our first snow came weeks ago.

South Switzerland here no snow but I really want a white Christmas

Comfy. -15 outside today so I'm having a nice fika.