“‘West cannot treat Russia as equal’ - UK Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
express.co.uk/news/uk/690428/More-Russian-spies-in-Britain-than-during-the-COLD-WAR-top-intelligence-official-warns
youtube.com/watch?v=cYalh-m6-0c
youtube.com/watch?v=d3wORsUBw-c#
youtube.com/watch?v=fjReCc22o4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

plz respond

Anglos are better than you mongrel dogs that have no honour and always will be.

Remove Vodka - Right Honourable Sir Michael Fallon

Im sorry our liberals hate you so. They can't see who the real enemy is.

by what definition of virtue

He means we can't allow people to think subhuman slavshits are on the same level as us glorious Anglo-Saxon aryans.

Full quote taken with context.
>"I'm ready to work with the new Secretary of Defence Jim Mattis... to de-escalate tensions with Moscow and as I said to continue to work with Russia on how we get towards a settlement in Syria," Michael Fallon told the BBC.
>"That can't be treating Russia as an equal. Russia is a strategic competitor to us in the West and we have to understand that," he said.

Seriously hate this fucking cunt. Remember when they made him Minister for Portsmouth (my City), a position that is no non-filled because it was only to allay concerns that the shipyards were being moved to the Clyde. Seeing him on Marr made me wish someone decked him, no point arguing with him.

"I'm owned by jews"

>

>we're to little, faggy and fragile to talk to Russia as an equal.
>we must admit that Russia is our overlord and lick it's boots

Don't listen the (((them)), I like Russians.
Actually, I think I love you :3

It means west will finally destroy that frozen shithole russia. They did it 25 years ago, now they'll finish the job and the world will get better.

We smell your Aryan blood. So, we cannot allow you to go on.

not being retarded commies

>what did he mean by this?
The goys must fight.

More stereotypical redbaiting by the Jews. Not surprising. This divide and conquer bullshit has to stop. Anyone who seriously thinks Russia is a threat compared to China & India are delusional. Russia is inferior in population, economy, military. They are weak and will never pose a threat.

China and India combined possess 33% of the world's population and more and more of the West's manufacturing is outsourced to them with every passing year.

>autistic screeching

He means he's a racist.

>India
Stopped reading there. India might be smelly sandmonkies who can't poo properly but they are, unfortunately, our allies in the fight against Islam.
They don't work very closely with the UK anymore, probably butthurt, but the US "enjoys" a very close relationship with them

Dear Russia,

They do not speak for me. The British mass media and government are Obama poodle bitches, and have to do what he wants, yanking on their collar with the short leash in Obama's hand. It just goes to show how much power the Obama administration has over us here.

The UK should not be in Syria. We should not even be there. Thank you for crushing ISIS in Syria, based vodka land. Praise Putin! Thank you again. And if you want this to silly farce to end and the pantomime from our politicians to finish, then just wait. That's all you have to do. Just wait. Trump will be president then. Let us see what happens after that, together. If you want. The choice is yours. Unlike them I give a choice. Because you are appreciated Russia and won't be vilified or demonized by me, unlike some, yes you Obama's poodles UK gov and media. Creating trouble when you don't need to just because of sour grapes from losing the presidential election with your politically correct candidate Hillary falling like a lead balloon. No scorched Earth policy here, thanks Obama.

Regards,
Some who feel this way in the UK.

The Russians have;

>a collapsing economy
>a batshit dictator
>a large, capable military

No other country in the world is as much of a danger to its neighbours as the Russians are. We must prepare ourselves economically, sociologically and militarily for conflict with the Russians. By being strong we reduce the possibility of conflict.

If we were to treat Russia like a normal country we would be wildly denying the reality on the ground.

he means that you slavs, like the aryans, are dirty and beneath us

He's right.

They've made us look stupid. They aren't our equal, they run a better foreign policy than every other country on the face of the earth despite having a battered economy and a one trick industry.

Let him take over all the shitholes being propped up by the EU. That will surely solve all their problems.

>"the Russians are assholes"
>"the Russians are weak"
>"the Russians are not equal to us"
>"the Russians are insane"
>"Hey , w1hy won't Russia listen to us?"

>they run a better foreign policy than every other country on the face of the earth

Do explain. They invaded Ukraine in a hissyfit, captured a rotten seaside resort and crippled their military and domestic civil aviation in one fell swoop. The soft target countries nearby are all on alert now.

They are engaged in another distraction war in Syria with no strategic benefit whatsoever. It does not even work as an advert for Russian arms exports. Their long range missiles have been shown to be useless, their guided munitions are like a drunk throwing a dart and their ships and aircraft are less reliable than the cars in Wacky Races.

hey tahts my mum

wtf i hate russia now

Russia GDP is less than Canada's LOL

Nat's so great. Praise Putin!

Underrated post.

Especially this:
> By being strong we reduce the possibility of conflict.

They have control over the Crimea. We, and the Americans and many others, spent 15 years trying to fix the Middle East and instead completely ruined it.

>They are engaged in another distraction war in Syria with no strategic benefit whatsoever.
They get to retain control over the Tartus port with Assad in charge. They have bolstered Assad, preventing Syria from being the next Afghanistan or Sudan.

>Their long range missiles have been shown to be useless
No they haven't.

>their guided munitions are like a drunk throwing a dart
As opposed to ours, which punch a small hole in a Toyota and cost £500,000 a go. Or the Americans, which seem only to hit the SAA.

>their ships and aircraft are less reliable than the cars in Wacky Races.
Meanwhile, the Americans spaffed several dozen billion on new destroyers that won't destroy anything and we're content to sit around trying to plug five year capability gaps with BaE concept art.

They've made us look idiotic.

The UK's economy alone is more than twice bigger than Russia's.

Most UK establishment politicians seem to have this deeply ingrained anti-Russia mentality like we're still in the cold war or something.

There are many reasons for it. Off the top of my head-- Russia is constantly flying along our borders to test our air response times. They intervened on the other side of Syria. They invaded Ukraine when we had an agreement to protect them. The 2006 poisoning of Alexander Litvinenko who was political asylum in Britain. The harboring of Ed Snowden who leaked major GCHQ/NSA security operations. In the 50s there was the "Cambridge 5" spy ring in British intelligence working for Russia, and today they are still paranoid as fuck.

express.co.uk/news/uk/690428/More-Russian-spies-in-Britain-than-during-the-COLD-WAR-top-intelligence-official-warns

There's probably a bunch of other stuff too which adds to the mentality of "us vs them".

Oh please stop playing the victim
When the USSR collapsed they could no longer keep flights along their borders, NATO continued to do so all that time.
NATO does the same as Russia with flights near Russian borders all the time only Russia doesn't report it.
NATO reports when a Russian pilot does a "dangerous" maneuver so that they can cry victim while spying on Russia.
US spies infiltrated the MIG bureau.
NATO supported chechens in both chechen wars.
US and britain create NGOs in Russia to destabilize the current government because gays aren't loved enough.

>They have control over the Crimea.

They had control over it anyway. Crimea is a shithole, like Blackpool without the front with a few Russian historical sites.

>They get to retain control over the Tartus port

A marine petrol station forecourt, which struggles to fit anything bigger than a fishing boat. The Russians do not have a functioning navy anyway. Since they invaded Ukraine who made half the engine components, they cannot build new ship and the ones they have are wrecks. And they got their helicopter carriers repossessed, for invading Ukraine. See the repeating theme?

>missiles aimed at Syria
>land in Iran
>"nothing wrong there"

Nobody is buying that shit now.

>A marine petrol station forecourt, which struggles to fit anything bigger than a fishing boat. The Russians do not have a functioning navy anyway. Since they invaded Ukraine who made half the engine components, they cannot build new ship and the ones they have are wrecks. And they got their helicopter carriers repossessed, for invading Ukraine. See the repeating theme?

Funny when they apparent scrapheap came anywhere close to britain your entire navy got their panties in a twist.

My, my, such disrespect. After all we are all EQUAL NOW....

UK has been manipulating US politics and global perception since they blew up that civilian passenger ship RMS Lusitania, and got us pulled into WW1.

No doubt the intelligence agencies pulled some shit on all countries during the cold war. Russia shit on the US, the US shit on Russia, England and Israel shat on everyone.

Its over. That war needs to be over.

No. Fuck them. My friends and neighbors are Baltic and Russian Immigrants. I grew up and during the summers made Ikra and Kvass with the family. We can be peers.

That's a couple great opinions you got there bud.

Couple things I'd like to know though.

How is reacting to a neo-nazi revolution on your border exactly a "hissyfit"?

How is preventing civil war in a 90% Russian area, a "hissyfit"?

How is protecting their national interests (Black Sea fleet) a "hissyfit"?

How did they "ruin" their military with the annexation (which by the way Crimea has tried to do twice since the dissolution of the USSR, making the politicians in Kiev amend the constitution so Crimea could never secede)

How does Russia have no strategic interests in Syria whatsoever?

How have their long range missiles been shown to be useless, when the Kalibr reveal has most experts putting it above the Tomahawk in capabilities?

In case you couldn't tell, these are rhetorical questions, because I surely don't expect a coherent answer from an imbecile such as yourself.

And by the way, the Russian Airborne alone could wipe out the entire British Armed forces, but you can keep trusting BBC about their "poor untrained army" when in the last 10years they've done more than Britain in 50.

youtube.com/watch?v=cYalh-m6-0c

Every race and people are equal, just not Russians.

Just career politician talk, rosbro. General Mattis will treat you with all the respect a competitor commands, I assure you.

> Implying Mattis doesn't have a plan to kill everyone on Earth while staying polite and professional

>Russia is prolonging the civil war by attakcing "moderates"
>it's sad aleppo is falling because the rebels represent the majority of syrians
>Houthis are terrorists and poor little Saudi Arabia is being bullied by them so they need our support

How can he say all this in a single interview and keep a straight face?

>reacting to a neo-nazi revolution

The Russian puppet ran off and the Russians stole a shitty seaside resort as compensation.

>preventing civil war

Nothing happened in the area until the Russians invaded. There is nothing there to fight over.

>Black Sea fleet
>national interests

Stagnant lake patrol force. No strategic value whatsoever.

>How did they "ruin" their military

By cutting themselves off from Western products and Ukrainian components. Without Ukrainian help the Russians cannot maintain their aircraft, cannot make engines for aircraft or gas turbine engines for ships. Their navy and air force have no future other than worsening reliability, reduced capability and more accidents.

>How have their long range missiles been shown to be useless

By aiming at one country and landing in another, far away. If you cannot hit the right country it is questionable if it even counts as a weapon and not some sort of industrial accident.

So is this what you do all day, try to spin stories about Russians?

Everything you said is wrong.

> muh shit russian military

NATO war-games 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=d3wORsUBw-c#

Russian war-games 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=fjReCc22o4U

Look at this guy. Probably waited his whole life for the opportunity to enforce the law. Loved his country, loved his culture. He didn't ask for this.

Two Russian jets have gone in the sea in the past month. This is during carrier operations which are ten times slower than a US carrier doing the same thing. The Russian ministry was quite forthcoming about their missiles ending up in Iran.

The parts of their military which rely on Ukrainian imports and expertise are falling to bits.

Yeah and? The HMS Duncan from the group that was trailing the Russians also just broke down, what does THAT mean?

One ship >>>>>> 2 jets by the way, in case you have trouble with the math, you dumbfuck pakistani.

> ukrainian expertise

Fuck me, how did I miss this.

You're a cockhole aren't you?

Bahahahahahaha, Ukrainian "expertise" might have existed during the USSR days, but that's all been gone for at least 20 years now.

nice screencap

It's not because they believe it's still the cold war. British MPs are paedophiles blackmailed by a jewish deep state and Russia is an enemy because the western deep state doesn't control them.

>Without Ukrainian help the Russians cannot maintain their aircraft,

you fuckin tard

we had the pleasure doing "business" with ukies and they fucked us over professionally

>what did he mean by this?
Russia with strategic parity with US is the situation of the Cold War over again. This time, there's not going to be ideology that defines our sides. This is a likely relation of two superpowers.