Can somebody explain this whole russia interference thing to me?

can somebody explain this whole russia interference thing to me?
is there gonna be any backlash towards trump?
was there any interference to start with or is it more ((( fake news )))?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/fbi-russia-trump-election-harry-reid-james-comey-wikileaks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah more (((Fake news))) by the ones that complain about Fake news.

really makes ya think doesn't it

soros paid off the CIA

the election is 110% secure and can't be rigged
but the Russians rigged it because Hillary didn't win

yeah fuckin washington post made an article saying it was impossible to rig the election
yet here we are 2 months later and they're saying russia interfered with it

In case you haven't connected the news dots... Putin owns the largest oil company in Russia. He made a 500 billion dollar deal with the CEO of Exxon Mobil. Obama put sanctions in place which stopped that deal. Russia then hacked into our government in order to get Trump elected. When the CIA told Congress this in September (James Comey was also in that meeting), Mitch McConnell refused to tell the American people, blackmailing Obama saying he would frame it as playing partisan polotics during the election. Comey released the infamous no-information letter. Mitch McConnell's wife was picked for Trump's cabinet. The CEO of Exxon is now the front runner for Secretary of State

how did russia hack our government to get trump elected?
is this when all the emails were leaked?

yeah the DNC leaks were/are Russian intel; they also hacked the RNC and kept them private. Theory is the RNC leaks are actually a lot worse and more valuable as blackmail at this point.

see that's the thing that's bugging me here
i got lampooned a lot before the election by my mates when i spoke theories (later proven true), called a conspiracy theorist and a tinfoiler

now that this has come out about trump, everyone is spouting off these theories about the RNC actually being worse off in the hacking leaks than the DNC
where is the line drawn? am i allowed to call them tinfoilers now?

i have trouble believing that the RNC and DNC weren't hacked by multiple state actors (not only Russia)
but this is what happens when you have non-nationalist politicians who are looking to just make a buck for themselves

"russia hacked the election" is something entirely different. there is no proof that wikileaks obtained anything from russia and no proof that russia hacked the actual voting machines.

if there was solid proof, we would be acting against russia already instead of allowing trump to stroll into office. but this isn't happening, so it's just kvetching to try to get electors to switch their votes (which they won't because they'll be murdered in the streets)

CIA says that Russians that may or may not have had ties to the Kremlin hacked the DNC and RNC and gave the emails to Wikileaks. The DNC emails got more traction, as the RNC emails were just nondescript business reports.

Retards, especially those in the media, choose to interpret this as Putin personally hacking paper ballots, while also ignoring that the same CIA said that Saddam had WMDs.

do you have any proof for the business report thing? i have some people i wanna disprove and also make fun of for being conspiracy theorists ; )

They're just that, theories. There is no proof of Russian interference at all. There is nothing substantiating RNC leaks. To presume these things would qualify as tinfoiler, yes.

>The Russians leaked emails that hurt our candidate!
>Never mind what she did! What the Russians did was WRONG!

Its bullshit. They jump at any chance to delegitamize Trumps win, if they had any real evidence of these claims, they would have revealed it.

so do you believe that by the time the electors have finalised their decisions there won't be any more of this bullshit by the MSM?

i personally believe that. this is just a last ditch ((( fake news ))) attempt at persuading the electors to switch
but of course if i say that to anyone i'm a lowly conspiracy theorist

Damage text should be white
Dogo healed the kid for 600 not damaged him

They will try to delegitimize trump for the next 8 years, best just to ignore and let them live with their all time low profit margins and debts

>so do you believe that by the time the electors have finalised their decisions there won't be any more of this bullshit by the MSM?
they'll keep going on different tangents like this. ...but for 4 years.
it'll be like with bush but 100x more.

Fucking this. People seen to be more concerned with the morality of the possibility of Russian hacking than they do over the shady crap our governement is actually doing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare

what has this to do with our discussion? not asking maliciously i am curious

>lowly.

And yeah pretty much it's always like this, if it's not fake news, it's rumors, or terrorism, or propaganda or trolls. etc...

Perspective my friend, goes a long way.

i had a friend of mine complaining about how trump is making the stock market go down
i told him to check the dow jones index and that promptly shut him up hahah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

No one in the intelligence community is even suggesting it was done by Russia which makes the claims all the more ludicrous.

What was said is that they can't rule it out that some third party that may or may not have a connection to Russia could possibly have some connection to the hack. Which is such a giant nothing that it is insane.

The journalists writing about this (as well as congressmen and whoever else) basically just are using weasel wording to associate Trump with fraud so they can discredit him in some last ditch effort to censor all opposition news networks.

the actual report hasn't been made public and more than likely never will to protect sources
Some one attempts to fuck with your sovereignty and you dont get angry and want to fight them?

i hate how we trump supporters are always pinned as the bad ones
hillary supporters are sinking this low to try and stop trump getting into the white house
they are the ones causing arguments online about it

it makes me sad that i'm pinned as a racist misogynist etc when really i just want to have a conversation
there's no chance for discussion if i'm already on the back foot

Tl;dr its NEVER Hillary's fault

Report hasn't been released so none of what your saying makes sense

What does make sense:

HRC led state department works out sanctions on Russia costing them billions. Putin angry.

Trump calls for reset of relations with Russia. Putin happy.

Putin does everything within his power to get the pro Russian candidate in office to lessen sanctions

What did the reddit shill mean by this

Whatever "report" they put out doesn't mean shit. They can't proof these proofs either way.

what, you thought associating with people who run around shouting DAYOFTHEROPEWHEN GASTHEKIKESRACEWARNOW wouldn't have repercussions?

i know its a meme, but most of society dont have a twisted sense of humor, not to mention the minority on here that browses stormfront and start living the meme, obnoxiously i mite add.

Just one more step towards the war that was always meant to go ahead. Its all according to plan and the (((powers that be))) aren't going to a little setback like Trump ruin that.

i don't let anyone know i browse pol, otherwise i instantly lose all credibility

you dont have to its implied

because i support trump? yeah i can see that

the best way to attack a liberal position is to tell them they are not liberal enough

>inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

>No 2x slash materia
Who the fuck even made this meme

guilty by association man.

either way, its those same faggots that take the whitepower joke too far and give trump supporters are bad name that end up giving us lulzy news articles like how we worship a frog.

with the culture that is running around in liberal circles its very easy to detach them further from reality and get someone to start arguing about why toilet paper is bad so, yeh. agreed.

A lot of people dont see the white power thing as a joke,,, white identarian groups are alive and well,, they are using Trump as a recruitment tool

yeah the "lol white power" thing delegitimises the few of us who want a decent conversation
otherwise we're immediately met with "im not gonna listen to you RACIST" and other such remarks
such is life on the right

DNC have lost their minds so badly and are so desperate that they and their media arms like CNN and WashPo are running around making up crazy shit about Russians hacking the election. MAYBE someone at the CIA said it's possible that the Russians were aware of the hacking of the DNC, which has nothing to do with the election, and didn't do anything to....stop it?

FBI says these reports are bullshit.

DNC and outlets like WashPo are claiming the FBI and Senators like Ron Paul are Russian Sleeper Agents.

You're witnessing the utter collapse and ruin of the mainstream media and the DNC

where does the FBI say these reports are bullshit?

>The election is impossible to rig

>Russians hacked the election

>Hillary won the popular vote

>Russians hacked the voting booths

>In states with paper only ballots

The DNC should just blame the Jews at this point.

Roo man your country was on the receiving end of a foreign coup you should know that this shit does happen IRL

i am also a roo explain this to me

the left really is eating itself

Daily reminder that this was predicted to happen

Tighten your tin foil hat m8.

There is no evidence of Russian interference in the election at all.

You're, as we say in the business, making shit up.

i dunno but before i was a Trump supporter but now i dink we gannot gieb gim gooblear godes

On the fucking news right now, faggot.

No credibility to these claims.

Which have been made by the Washington Post, NOT the CIA.

>xkeyscore is magic

Lol

can you send me a link? i'm not disagreeing with you here, i think this is totally a fake news story trying to remove trumps credibility

Yeah.

By the CIA.

Who...justified it by claiming Russians interferred in our democracy. So we know how this works.

It's Ukraine 2.0

Soros thinks he can run a color revolution on USA. Yes, he really is that drunk with power.

the democratic party (like all institutions) have inertia. part of it in their case is russophobia. It's something they practice but for no good reason at this point. Russia poses only a fraction of the threat the USSR did. The real "potential" rival to focus on is China.

>Some one attempts to fuck with your sovereignty and you dont get angry and want to fight them?
but they didn't.
no evidence is presented, and it's just hearsay about a report that doesn't exist.
is your allegiance with the CIA and the democratic party, or is it with the US?

>tried a recount. didn't work
>tried to threaten electors in electoral colelge. didn't work
>tried fake news story. didn't work
>now russia did. wont'n work

even if russia did interfere, if trump had no knowledge then how can we blame Trump?

this is actually pretty true, thank you for this

Google for the full story, but here's a hilarious one, being run by The Guardian, which has been caught multiple times now running Fake News about Russian Hacking, which features a senior DNC member demanding the FBI be btfo because they are obviously Russian agents.

>“I think he should be investigated by the Senate. He should be investigated by other agencies of the government including the security agencies because if ever there was a matter of security it’s this … I don’t think any of us understood how partisan Comey was.”

Can't post links. Google Android update is fucked.

Trump needs to undertake a MASSIVE purge of the government.

POO IN ROO

Ok so fucking what? The leaks are still real. The only shady thing is that they didn't leak anything about the republican party, which are allegedly worst.

Harry Reid, Podesta, Jeff Bezos...

If there are acts of terrorism, assassination or deadly riots...can they be held legally responsible?

>which are allegedly worse

[citation needed]

do you mean this article?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/10/fbi-russia-trump-election-harry-reid-james-comey-wikileaks

its what happens when newfags mistake board culture for the general consensus of people they know nothing about. the culture and memes spill over to meat space.

look, if they aren't talking to you for whatever reason, even if youre racist, not worth your time desu.
a pseudo intellectual is the only person who wants to have an intelligent conversation with people that have the same moral values as them. it gives them more things to regurgitate and mimic in their life and helps them up the social ladder. they feel safe taking it all in because they approve of the values of the person talking. if they think your a racist they'll turn off and wont be interested at least in my experiences.

Okay buddy time to take off the tinfoil. Stop reading so much fake news

I am aware of that, of course it' probably some minor shit, at worst nixon-like stuff. That's why I said "allegedly". It's probably, for the most part, nothing.
If it was worse, they would already have a hashtag for whatever scandal was apparently so horrible.

>hey guys it was just a joke to show you how fake news can effect all of us, now heres a puppy also breaking news russia declaring war on trump

archive?

i much prefer those who step outside their own moral bubble to talk to me instead of sticking their fingers in their ears and pretending i have nothing of value to say

>allegedly

No one had alleged that though.

WIKILEAKS released the emails of DNC and Podesta but US intelligence officials are saying Russia is the source of the intel. Regardless of where it came from, it proved democracy was being undermined - so by revealing this, Russia is now undermining democracy, naturally. Just like how Snowden is a criminal for revealing "surveillance" crimes.

Tons of stupid leftist have.

why aren't republicans coming out against the russians hacking the election?

Because it's retarded to say Russia "hacked the election".

being open minded is not a bad thing.

that is what it is in essence, not doing yoga drinking ginseng herbal green tea and trying indian food like some people believe.

you should be proud, you can only get wiser.

"Rig" is difference than interfere with, just so you know user.

but how did they interfere? help me understand this

Did you forget about all of those email hacks?

The Americans haven't actually come up with any evidence of the Russians hacking the DNC or Podesta, or releasing that info to Wikileaks.

Yes they have. The investigation is still ongoing but they've linked the hack of the DNC accounts to Russia hackers

CNN is trying to make it sound like the Kremlin directly hacked wisconsin.

THERE'S WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION IN IRAQ. WE MUST STOP THEM.

trust us ;)

>they've linked
Accorinding to who? All we ever hear is that anonymous "US intelligence" people say this link exists. We never gets any proofs, or even a first hand account.

Maybe the CIA is run by Jews, so all their investigations (which concluded Russian involvement) are wrong, or just should he ignored..

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
>IT REALLY MAKES ME THINK

"It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected, that's the consensus view."

Are they CIA officials? Government officials privy to intelligence updates?

Journalists with track records?

Because it sounds like you're just making shit up.

>some dude on Sup Forums alleged it

Oh. Wow. Impressive.

who are you quoting? why does this man you quote ALSO refuse to give any name or any indication as to what tells them Russia carried out the information swiping (and release)?

I thought that shit was gonna be over after the election, I really did.

There's in an implied premise in there about how we can't trust our government institutions..which might be the case, but then how is this a universilizable epistemic practice? Should we start distrusting each instance where the state claims to have compiled evidence of wrongdoing against some party or another?

I didn't. I knew the election was just the start of the battle.

So does this mean Mexico rigged the election?

The New York Times, owned by a Mexican billionaire, printed damaging articles about Donald Trump.

Should we bar the DNC from running next election?

Thanks DNC.

Call me when you have a quote from an actual intelligence agency.

Or even some proof of wrong doing.

said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators."

On top, "There shouldn’t be any doubt in anybody’s minds, this was not something that was done casually, this was not something that was done by chance, this was not a target that was selected purely arbitrarily. This was a conscious effort by a nation-state to attempt to achieve a specific effect.”

-NSA Chief Adm Michael Rodgers