why? It's addictive as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYtCwMct9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not worth the trouble I guess

the outrage probably increased the knowledge/consumption of it

what?

Redpill me on kratom

I have a bit of kratom resin. I heard it is like tea and relaxes you.

>dea decided not to ban alcohol.

why? It's addictive as fuck

a light version of opiates. not as addictive, not as euphoric

great news.

Kratom vs actual RX pills it's not addictive bro.

Quit being a pussy.

If you think that shit is addictive you haven't taken any real addictive shit.

Quitting Kratom kinda feels like the flu then you get better after a day.

its a plant with alkaloids that affect the same parts of the brain as opiates without the plant itself being an opiate.

Pretty much it f a m

It's bitter and you have to take a lot of it on an empty stomach but it makes you feel sleepy.

I've felt more relaxed off pic related but then again I only tried Kratom 3 times, and only once did I even feel anything besides and upset stomach.

Kratom is 75% placebo effect.

No it's not, I tried a bag once and it was like anti-caffeine in strength and it occasionally gave me a mind pounding headache for no reason

It helps get people off of worse drugs.
Don't be a dumbfag.

Canabilism

lol

This.
Former heroin addict, current kratom user.
You only get a few of the feelings you get on opiates with kratom, like analgesia and a sense of well being in mind and body, and a little physical euphoria, not much. It keeps me away from the hard drugs. I will have cravings for hard opiates for the rest of my life and kratom completely takes the cravings away, and it kills my spinal pain sufficiently which is the reason I got hooked on opiates in the first place. Coffee can give me a similar feeling of euphoria if I drink enough, and oddly enough kratom and coffee are related.

I wouldn't say that. A high dose of a red vein Bali on an empty stomach hits me the same as 50 mgs of oxycodone.

I think I tried it twice. Nothing to write home about.

Why doesn't the DEA ban poppy seeds? You can get pretty opiated for $5 from your neighborhood smart&final

Online petition. kek j/k

It should be banned for its absolutely disgusting taste. And it gave me a headach.

DO
NOT
WANT

A friend of mine quit drinking and used kratom as an alternative. Personally I find it tastes like shit, kept burping up the flavor after taking it so I've only done it a few times.

Are you talking about poppy seed tea?

I'd assume so. I almost won the Darwin award with poppy seed tea. Couldn't open my eyes and kept vomiting on myself for about 4 hours or so.

Hell you can even buy dried unscored poppy pods on the Internet and make a MUCH more potent tea. Used to do it all the time, very very pleasant,

How did you fuck up? How many pounds of seeds did you use?

Im on 7 grams of kratom right now AMA

Yeah overdosing scares me with that stuff. I just take tiny amounts and let placebo do the rest. I like the idea of microdosing opioids.

btw does anyone know if Kratom is legal in Japan? I'm guessing not.

I'm sure all those heroin addicts are just lining up around the block to get to quit voluntarily and switch to some "less powerful than caffeine" plant instead.

I always forget to mention in my kratom experiences that I have virtually quit drinking alcohol, atleast compared to my old habits. I used to drink heavily, now I'll have maybe a few beers a month, get drunk 2-3 times a year. Used to be 2-3 times a week.

Stimulants suck though.

The ones that truly want to quit will definitely give it a try. I got 4 of my friends off heroin by introducing them to kratom.

But not as addictive as nicotine or alcohol. Do you really want the government to tell you what you can and cannot put in your body?

Red vein sumatra kratom is the best, not addictive either, just put it on top of a bowl

>I like the idea of microdosing opioids.
?? why?

why not just grow them into poppies and get dat sweet opium

>smoking kratom

You're a special kind of junkie

i saw some fag on the local news who became brain damaged after taking liquor store kratom

I'm on 200mg of Codeine and 120mg of Dihydrocodeine.

AMA

Kratom is not an opioid itsself, what it does is mimics opioids harmlessly, get learnt.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyYtCwMct9M

Never tried dihydrocodeine, what's its potency compared to say hydrocodone or oxycodone?

Just one pound like I usually did but the seeds I got were way more potent that usual. I bought them at the bulk spice section at a while food too. As soon as I drank it I knew I was fucked cause it tastes like I was sucking on a pill.

It is they just interact with the u receptor differently. Structurally the opiate alkaloids a related to yohimbine tho.

Just take small amount first to test potency before downing the whole thing next time.

>Oh no how will we survive without daddy government protecting us from ourselves?

Well obviously. I wasn't expecting such a huge variation in effects so I didn't even think of it. Pst taste fucking horrible so I chug it as fast as possible.
>nutty flavor mixed with opium
fucking nasty

addictive things = great business

I haven't had any of those recently, so I wouldnt be able to tell you.

It is said to be up to 2x as potent as codeine and lasts like 1.5 as long.

according to opiate comparison charts it is 1/5 the potency of hydrocodone (I get 60mg pills)

So one pill is equiv to 12mg hydro, they are time release pills however

>found the cartel member

It's what pretty much every guide online says. Potency can vary greatly between batches even from the same brand of seeds and vendor. Put some lemon juice in it too and the flavor isn't that bad. Apparently the acid helps strip the morphine from the seeds too.

That valerian shit doesn't work. I bought some that says I should only take 2 tablets, took two, nothing happened. Next day I took 10 and still nothing happened. It's all in your head.

I do that. I also add a simple syrup to help mask the flavor. Still makes me gag tho. Ironically I have no problem with the way kratom taste tho

Fucking degenerates.

is PST commonly used in the Sing? I'd kinda assume so because of your draconian drug laws.

I'm actually from Japan. It's not common, no, or the government would clamp down on the seeds I'm sure. They sell codeine cough syrup over the counter, weirdly. But it's got a lot of other shit in it so I don't like to abuse that.

wheres the best place to buy it?

Because I don't like being really stoned often. Back in school people would tease me for smoking these pinner sized joints. I just like to feel a bit better than normal and go about my day. Not be glued to the couch zoned out for hours.

>druggies resorting to snorting matcha to get whacked

Goddamn hipsters

I heard Japan's drug laws are pretty strict. Out of curiosity how available are typical illegal drugs in Japan? Like say weed,amphetamine,lsd,heroin ect

There are thousands of people that do this

addictive to who? i find myself wanting to use less and less each time I do it. I'm now down to half a teaspoon

>smoking kratom
For what pvrpose

I don't really know for sure because I don't know any druggies. Amphetamine use is pretty common I think. Celebrities get busted for it sometimes. LSD and Heroin I don't think as much. Weed isn't very common either.

Thoughts about microdosing meth?

I do and its pretty groovy, feel better than normal and far from glued to the couch, actually have motivation to clean my room and stuff.

lol you tried a bag??? you're supposed to do like 3 grams your first time and never higher than 5.5

Has codeine ever given you liquid shits and stomach cramps?

Is ketamine a big thing in Japan?

7 grams is quite a bit. what is the lowest amount you've ever felt kratom on? also do you have nausea at that dose? i get sick at 6 grams

>heroin addicts enjoy being heroin addicts

in fact, there are. thousands of people who were using kratom were considering going back to heroin or pharms when they heard about the impending ban

I contribute my liquid shits to my poor diet in this country. Stomach cramps... maybe, but Ill just smoke a fat spliff if thats the case.

Check on r/kratom (inb4 muh leddit) and check the sources in the sidebar

When I was in high school (in Canada) I did it a lot because I had a job after school as a janitor and it's boring as fuck sober. I saw my boss years later and told him I was high all the time and he said he knew but didn't care because we worked like crazy on it :)

I don't think so. Just stimulants.

I know alcohol is very common. I remember seeing business men litteraly passed out in the gutter in tokyo. I did manage to find some mdma at a club tho so drugs are obviously around it just seems they're really hush hush about it.

I know that feel lol. I've only slept about 5 hours in the last 48 thanks to adderal.

Yeah drinking culture is big there. MDMA is also becoming more common.

But i mean during the high? Do you find codeine makes them worse?
I'm trying to figure out if it's the codeine (which would be weird since opioids make you constipated and that's the effect I've always had) or the shit that's in the DXM pills i take with it

Try like 2 hours this week

>DEA existing
why?

where do you like to buy them? being dried, does it still contain enough resin to give you an opiate high? how is that legal

That's just a little excessive desu senpai

No not really, I do get the opiate constipation, which is a relief when my shits feel runny.

You take DXM to potentiate it or what? How's that combo?

I take promethazine about 30min prior to dosing to eliminate itching and potentiate.

Are you making soap by any chance.

Is that a fight club reference?

I cant take the plant because my tummy just isnt able to digest that type of shit, I've bought from many places and digesting the raw shit is just not something im able to do.

I can drink the tea but it feels like a waste

Any good deals on extracts or other things?

I'm very close to just doing poppy seed tea

Because president Nixon wanted to divert attention from the failing war in Vietnam in the 1970s. True story, look it up.

Shit 'drug', tastes disgusting, minimal (if any) effect.
A drug for those too lazy or stupid to find the real thing

Yes i take it as a potentiator, 75 mg of DXM before beginning the CWE extraction of the codeine so i take the codeine ~1 hour after the DXM.
i find that anything less than 600 mgs of codeine + 75 mgs of DXM is worthless for me and even that combo isn't very strong. I'm used to much stronger opiates though.
I recommend this combo if you haven't tried, the dxm is also supposed to keep your tolerance at bay.

Kratomxp is having a 50% off sale on ultra enhanced indo. Hands down the most potent extract.

does it feel like opiates

im a manic person i need something to calm me down, some of the kratom makes ya hyper

ill check it out tho

I just tried it for chronic pain. Its shit. I used one tsp doses. Made me nauseous af and only lasted an hour or so. It also didnt help with the pain that much, As to why they didnt ban it my guess is because. Faytality chance is very low,

The internets. I heard there was some crackdown briefly by DEA but it blew over quickly.

It's "legal" because dried poppy pods have been used forever as decoration (apparantly you used to be able to buy em at Michaels arts and Crafts)

Poppies are commonly grown in America for decoration purposes, while the gardener has no idea they are cultivating the some plant used as the basis of heroin manufacturing.

I think its also partly the fact the DEA doesnt want it to be common knowledge it is the same plant, or that poppy seeds are from the opium producing poppy.

You could go to smart and final, buy a lb of poppy seeds for $5, and sow an entire acre of poppy plants.

Amphetamine is illegal to even prescribe there, so it's expensive to get at best.

Why would the Japs even have a stigma against amphetamine? With a 14 hours a day everyday work schedule it seems like it'd just become a normal alternative to caffeine.

Uei feels like oxy to me. Take a gram on an empty stomach and it will have you nodding out

how many grams and I just put em in caps like I usually do? i have a scale

should i just throw out these poppies then

fug :DDD

Keep the poppies. I just toss and wash uei. Take a gram and see where it gets you. My dose is 3 but start low.

Is it Amphetamine or Methamphetamine that is mostly used there?

The Japs did invent meth after all.

Really? I agree tho. The Japanese did invent meth to begin with

I'd assume meth because it has much more of a recreational high than amphetamine. Idk why amphetamine is big in Europe but the only reason it is here is because you can get it prescribed. I never once seen street amphetamine here only dexies and adderal

Hrmm, maybe I will try that. Though I wonder the availability of DXM when codeine (including pure codeine) is OTC here.

I'm a pretty opiate naive, and dont really plan on using anything stronger than dihydrocodeine.

Anyone, curious as to codeine's "ceiling effect", isnt it around 600mgs that more doesnt do anything, that your liver can only metabolize it into morphine at a max rate.

You should try dxm on it own. High doses are pretty fun from time to time.