Iceland Minister Reveals Plot By King Nigger "To Frame Assange"

>the former Interior Minister of Iceland, Ogmundur Jonasson, has now come forward to reveal details of a 2011 plot by the Obama administration to frame Julian Assange. According to a report from RT, the U.S. first contacted Icelandic authorities in June 2011 to offer "help" in fending off hackers that the U.S. said were looking to destroy software systems in the country. Jonasson was initially "suspicious" of the U.S. offer to help, suspicions which he said were confirmed later in the summer of 2011 when a "planeload of FBI agents" showed up in Iceland seeking support in an effort to "frame Julian Assange and Wikileaks."

>In June 2011, Obama administration implied to Iceland's authorities they had knowledge of hackers wanting to destroy software systems in the country, and offered help, then-Interior Minister Ogmundur Jonasson, said in an interview with the Katoikos publication.

However, Jonasson said he instantly became “suspicious” of the US good intentions, “well aware that a helping hand might easily become a manipulating hand.”

Later in the summer 2011, the US “sent a planeload of FBI agents to Iceland seeking our cooperation in what I understood as an operation set up to frame Julian Assange and WikiLeaks,” Jonasson said

>“Since they had not been authorized by the Icelandic authorities to
carry out police work in Iceland and since a crack-down on WikiLeaks was
not on my agenda, to say the least, I ordered that all
cooperation with them be promptly terminated and I also made it clear
that they should cease all activities in Iceland immediately,” the politician said.

“If I had to take sides with either WikiLeaks or the FBI or CIA, I would have no difficulty in choosing: I would be on the side of WikiLeaks,” he said

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/iceland-interior-minister-reveals-plot-obama-administration-frame-julian-assange

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/369878-iceland-fbi-assange-minister/
katoikos.eu/interview/icelandic-minister-who-refused-cooperation-with-the-fbi-ogmundur-jonasson-in-an-interview.html
infowars.com/fbi-sent-planeload-of-agents-to-frame-assange-in-iceland-got-snubbed-by-minister-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for you my pooping friend

why do you poop into your hand?

that's gross.

>Ifunny:)

Please leave

A

Based Iceman.

interested bimp

fucking king nigger

bump

Bömpö

Where are the good guys in our government stepping in to stop this kind of behavior

is that a fucking politoed pepe

bump

Would Trump try to do something like this?

WE

Can we have some respect for our current president thank you.

Sure if his (((handlers))) tell him to.

Where are his sources? That's the problem with Zerohedge.

Linked in the article.
rt.com/news/369878-iceland-fbi-assange-minister/

Which links to this interview
katoikos.eu/interview/icelandic-minister-who-refused-cooperation-with-the-fbi-ogmundur-jonasson-in-an-interview.html

>USA
>Good intentions

Holy shit the amount of kek

>zeroproofs.com

infowars.com/fbi-sent-planeload-of-agents-to-frame-assange-in-iceland-got-snubbed-by-minister-2/

don't worry, the establishment will not last much longer