>it's another "Sup Forums gets completely BTFO" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=B5uVnwA5zuM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je5ijZeKsnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off zulu kike

>holocaust guilt and tea

controled opposition

>it's another le fake pretentious voice qualifies you as an intellectual episode

Kraut and tea is a faggot

>dude i'm a british guy with a posh accent, let me make a video where i subtly say fuck you to rightwingers and sjws at the same time. i'm a centrist, both sides are stoopid dude, look at horseshoe theory
this guy is a huge faggot.

>Implying I'm going to give him my view
Thanks but no thanks. He looks like inbred faggot.

One big problem for the Wehrmacht was that the Soviets had both men and women fight while the Wehrmacht only had men fight.

his german holohoax guilt is staggering
>but muh naziz

Fucking Poes

you got any pics of him?

>German talking about politics

>Islam is invading us we must do something
>How about close the borders and kick them out?
>u raciiiist

how will Sup Forums recover?

Don't click on vids calling out alt right/white nationalism lads. These faggots shill their videos here to get hate clicks for JewTube shekels.

DELET

i despise faggots like that. classic liberals, usually centrists, who hate the far right and sjws at the same time, and pretend to be morally superior. they need to get off their high horse.

hans pls stop cucking yourself

>muh stupid voice

I watched about a minute of one of his videos, heard him doing that fucking retarded voice and shut it off for good. He was talking about Muslims or something and every 10 fucking seconds said "but muh holy book" like a literal autist with no comedic timing. I don't understand how he's so popular.

no wonder he's scared to show his face

i know what a pretencuis twat

He's "popular" because he gets his fag buddies that unironically call themselves "the logical skeptics" (whilst they refuse to be sceptical about holohoax evidence whatsoever) to shill his vids for hate views on Sup Forums

he's not even german

Get over it or change it

evry time you bring evedence agianst the holohoax he calls you nazi instead of bringing a counterargument

Yep. The truth fears no investigation. Him and his little gang of faggots are intellectual frauds.

he gets so buthurt when you say it didnt happen

>iv been on his streams before

I don't cuck myself Achmed and besides your country ain't exactly clean either when it comes to muslims.

i know kraut where littarly the home of the eu brussels

His faggot friend David refused to even debate the flaming queer Millennial Woes to defend his position. I hate these cancerous YouTube "rationalists" they are such self righteous bullshit artists.

This

im sick of these pretentions pseudointellectuals called "skeptics"

iv wacthed the vidio its nothing but ad hominems
and> muh nazis

>MUH ALINSKI RAMBLING METH HOLOCAUST 10 MILLION

youtube.com/watch?v=je5ijZeKsnc

>Sup Forums
>ever being BTFO

>south africa are you not the perfect example what >happens when whitey leaves?

He has a point though, stormfags are cringey as fuck.

>cringey as fuck
Get the fuck out of here and kill yourself

Calm down, breath and do your seig heils like a retard.

see

>but the jews are after me mum and they wont let me have a girlfriend