AGENCY FIGHT!!!

THE FBI HAS HAD IT WITH THE ISLAMIC GOMMUNIST CIA

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/this-day-in-history/mccarthy-charges-communists-are-in-the-cia
katoikos.eu/interview/icelandic-minister-who-refused-cooperation-with-the-fbi-ogmundur-jonasson-in-an-interview.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking
youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw&t=4421s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fbi or cia, who has the best memes?

no question, FBI

> Trump is real
> The international alphabet soup of espionage known only as the "black organization" is real
> Anime is real
What happened to this timeline, guys?

You're a big meme

We're in the 'Anime is real life" timeline

CIA>FBI

It's always been said that if there was a civil war it would start out between government agencies

PANIC

Alphabet soup agencies are going to war! Where is FEMA's loyalty lie?

Checked

For you

>Do you feel in charge?

So I guess we know which agency blackbagged Snowden... :'(

DAHNALD THE CIA IS COMING

DON'T WORRY I'LL HOLD THEM OFF

Bane looks sad, how do we cheer bane up?

CIA niggers, they glow in the dark

Crashing this thread

CIA is a treasonous organization

fucking useless op
where's the video

I am rooting for FBI but as a longtime Sup Forums user im still jaded at how they used to treat us. Let us not forget people like Barrett and all the others who were v& for stupid reasons

I don't understand this places sudden love for FBI.

Have you all forgotten who was behind all those shitty immunity agreements for Chery Mills, Paul Combetta, etc. They kept Hillary's people out of jail directly ffs.

history.com/this-day-in-history/mccarthy-charges-communists-are-in-the-cia
It goes even deper

>yfw its just like GTAV and these organizations wage shadow wars against each other every other day

Hi CIA.

It's called root for the underdog, and it's what keeps the balance of power from collapsing into a single agency dystopia.

>I can never figure out who's side he's on
neither can they.

Can any of you three letter niggas, tell me what happened in Egypt?

You know like this it's the board for that kind of discussion, instead of your petty divorce like arguments.

When did they become the under dog? Was it when Comey admitted on live tv she broke several laws and then let her skate on intent?

Both the FBI and CI@ are fucked. You are fucked for thinking even one is interested i actual justice.

They may be both fucked, but they're still OUR fucked.

Just remember that in a CIA dominated government, everyone is an enemy of the state This is in contrast to an FBI dominated government where everyone is an enemy of the state.

Clever use of commas user

The CIA is currently supporting these regions of the country.

checked

>I am rooting for FBI

why don't we all just root for justice for the American citizenry?

I will pray to KEK for such a result, to the Sun god too, since it's Sunday

We need Homeland Security with their motto of "Everyone is an Enemy of the state", and the NSA with their motto of "Everyone is a National security risk and thus and enemy of the state"
To even out the playing board

What exactly are they saying Russia hacked?

you canny deny this, we have two choices here, we have have order by which the criminal elements infesting our government will be outed and arrested, or we can continue as we have been and have chaos

KEK will bring us the chaos that builds order

>in a CIA dominated government, everyone is an enemy of the state

not true, only those who have the ability to harm the gathering of wealth by specific parties

Fuck commas; they are for losers! The semicolon is where it's at;user .

muh Russia bogeyman, because people are sick to death of videos with turbaned actors

If you aren't on someones payroll at this point, you've been playing it wrong. You're probably just a goon, ten dollars down.

Checked

So you're saying that separation of powers is a fundamentally good government policy?

Checked

>that filename

It's not so much as "root for the underdog" as "don't ever trust the CIA." Nothing good has ever come of the CIA besides the World Factbook, and even that is suspect.

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING IM IN CHARGE HERE

McMullin was a plant from the very beginning, he is so salty that his run was for nothing

his lack of a period is really fucking my syntactical understanding of the difference.

what did he mean by this?

Only a handful of people would know. That's the nature of TS/SCI intel.

>Nothing good has ever come of the CIA

this guy wasn't so bad was he?

I'm stupid. Those read the exact same to me. Elaborate?

Comey's got swag while Brennan looks like he's bombing internally

this guy wasn't so bad

also how the hell were you going to fuck with the blacks with crack and shit without the help of the CIA?

>Yeah user, the FBI is totally on our side
>They tried to organize a covert Assange kidnapping operation.

Pick 1

katoikos.eu/interview/icelandic-minister-who-refused-cooperation-with-the-fbi-ogmundur-jonasson-in-an-interview.html

The current CIA director or whatever is literally a commie. The CIA has been compromised until Trumps appointment gets in.

he had extremely low iq

CIA are super human globalist genocidal villains.

You've clearly never experienced the array of exotic drugs available in urban areas, have you?
Pleb.

McMuffin is ((ex CIA))

YOURE NEVER EX CIA

HE WAS SPOILER CANDIDATE BY CIA TO HELP CLINTON

HIS VOTES COSTED TRUMP MINESOTA

Is he /our guy/?

That's the thing, there is no separation of power, From local PD to HS, it's all interconnected cooperating precincts and agencies now. 50 years ago each different agency were in competition and actually had natural oversight of their competing counterparts . It's now all one big police force which equates to little to no oversight unless they want to throw someone under the bus

>that Justin Trudeau face

Canada is led by the product of cuckoldry lel

He meant.

:,.;,;._¬

Wasnt Hillary leaking CIA's 'top secret intel' via emails?

((CIA))

has been compromised for all of its existence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

Dude weed lmao

theres drugs in literally every ghetto in the world
is it all a cia conspiracy?

well yeah you don't need to be smart to have the CIA install you as a dictator,

but was he good for the USA

everyone here should just stop pretending they know anything about the CIA until they research the agency a little more, check out former chief of special operations under President Kennedy and accused white supremacist, Fletcher Prouty describe the creation and history of the agency, how we designed aids with south africa to kill black people so we could save money, how the hit on kennedy went down (very similar to 9/11)

you guys need to do your homework so you can understand this stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=CjfBwWVFPNw&t=4421s

>(You) are about to have a hot threesome with those smoking 2D grills
>can't hold back your excitement and drop a random redpill
>they both give you that look

QUICK Sup Forums!!
how do you save yourself from eternal virginity in that situation?!

>YOURE NEVER EX CIA

this is absolutely true, being in intelligence is a lifestyle, you never leave

would not surprise me if Trudeau was also installed by the CIA

nah those assholes would huff gasoline if they didn't have something else to do,

but the way they move the money around is 100% CIA

Naw dude, I voted for him

Take 60 seconds to read the article. The FBI organized a kidnap attempt of Assange and were shut down by the Icelanding Government.

Or maybe Denmark is just that cucked and it's not a big deal to you guys, I don't know.

The CIA is literally an unconstitutional rouge organization that has been proven to assassinate political leaders, overthrow foreign governments (including free democracies), spy on Americans, torture, perform horrible human experimentations on Americans, they have murdered Americans and generally have been above the law. It's time for the CIA to be shut down its no longer necessary since the Soviet Union and Germany have fallen. They have also been proven either incompetent or don't care/in on it with the hundreds of terrorists attacks and corruption in our federal government. The NSA and FBI are the only organizations we need to protect us not some thugs who walk over the rule of law. End the CIA

He's not even a citizen of the United States, who gives a fuck? Let the FBI capture his ass.,he's dead anyways. He was useful for a time, butnow he has to much power to affect nations and manipulate economies. With that kind of power he's not going to stay the whiteknight he claims to be, and mostly has turned a profit before he disclosed any information

>I voted for him

so what if you voted for him? who picked out who was running? who manages the broadcast airtime each candidate gets?

your vote literally means nothing, it's not important

Does the CIA honestly expect to win this?

If they start a hot conflict they have to face DIA, FBI, the entire Marine Corps, most of the rest of the military, and the gun owning population of the USA.

They're outgunned and outmanned. Do they feel in charge?

>It's time for the CIA to be shut down

you do realize they are the largest logistics operation on the globe?

like five times the size of the next largest outfit DHL

With no survivors

Everyone tried to kidnap Assange, he's to damn sexy.

Nigger the FBI spent so much time here they've become us. We accidentally reverse infiltrated the FBI and most likely a large portion of the intelligence community.

Our greatest weapon is that you cannot truly understand us without becoming us.

I believe they've federally standardized many of the record systems
and applied a security clearance level system to the information & agencies.

I'm kind of glad that the law here is too much of a clusterfuck
to actually enforce most laws most of the time.
They only ever catch little fish for speeding tickets & dope bags,
or occasional white collar crooks who didn't pay the right bribes.
There's no oversight, poor organization, and awful coordination.
Thank god it's still the wild west out here.
I'll take that over an authoritarian cyber distopia any day

He has great hair

But I was told that democracy is the best system we have

More like Average Vlad amirite comrade

>>>/tumblr/

The real signs can be seen in person. A 60 year old crackhead guy in the ghetto who's been selling crack for 45 years? Almost guaranteed an asset of some agency.

The feds dumping crack into ghettos is a well accepted fact that has little to do with any real hard evidence and more to do with word on the street regarding informants and dealers in cities. Crackhead culture in the city is such a fucked thing that unlike meth or heroin, where hardly anyone would buy it from a guy they knew was working with the feds, nobody gives a shit where their crack comes from or how much 'trouble' they'd get in; cops don't want their jails filled with addicts who don't really hurt anyone and so the addicts know they won't be busted.

Crackheads just don't care as long as the boat isn't rocking and their crack is available. With how the communities actually are in ghettos and cities, nobody questions the things that are done the way they have been done for 30 years in these places. The fact is, for the last however many years, informants and assets for the feds have been placed in positions of power or prestige in these communities. Their network is absolute at this point, they'll probably cut off all their loose ends soon and replace them with double blind equivalents who don't know they're working for the feds.

>Does the CIA honestly expect to win this?

they won this decades ago, it's not even a battle, you cannot fight against an unelected governmental body and win

you can try and lose all your money and possibly your life,

the only way out of this is new thinking, you need to make what the CIA does outdated and unprofitable, but considering the majority of you don't even understand what they do,

I don't have much hope there, but you can fall into this and believe some element has been defeated, if it makes you feel better it worked!

>If they start a hot conflict they have to face

they would never do that, no money in it,

you have to understand that people within other agencies have been installed there by the CIA, they do the job of that officer in that agency but they respond to orders from the CIA

it's the fourth reich bro, you can't stop it, it's a doomsday machine, unstoppable at this point. just go with the flow and pray for more justice instead of less

>mostly has turned a profit before he disclosed any information

[Citation needed]

Yeah he's really balling out of control living in that 350 sq. foot Ecuadorian closet.

Go away CIA. You're not good at this.

>We accidentally reverse infiltrated the FBI

how can you be sure it wasn't the opposite that happened?

FBI SA here

not very exciting story, i was just a forensic accountant. just about everyone i know is redpilled

>democracy is the best system we have

republic is the best system we have

It's okay to kill space aliens

Annex us please

>Almost guaranteed an asset of some agency.

why? we know the feds dump crack in the ghetto but unless the guy appears on TV a lot he's probably just good at what he does, not an asset

assets get screen time