STAY WOKE

chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

srh.noaa.gov/srh/jetstream/clouds/cloudwise/types.html
chemtrailsprojectuk.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=V7iBUkshzHE
geoengineeringwatch.org/radio-frequency-climate-manipulation-amounts-to-weather-warfare/
wunderground.com/hurricane/western-pacific/2015/tropical-depression-Twentyfour?
youtube.com/watch?v=YZTJshRcpSE
weathermodification.com/aircraft.php
youtube.com/watch?v=wjzkEiO6AAc
youtube.com/watch?v=pev-ce8qLIk
youtube.com/watch?v=7zMu6_LeGBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>inb4 muh contrails

Those are contrails!

srh.noaa.gov/srh/jetstream/clouds/cloudwise/types.html

Hope this helps faggot.

>chemtrailsprojectuk.com/

That's some nice water vapor you have there.

Bullshit.

I hear this frequently. Are you even old enough to remember a sky when (((this))) wasn't the norm? Contrails WILL NOT FORM at an altitude this low. Do you even see that they are BELOW the cloud deck?

I know, I have this argument with my spouse. Contrails dissipate quickly, these others spread out and turn the sky a grayish color.

>Contrails dissipate quickly
That depends on weather conditions.

without reading the link or any other posts ITT

one thing ill say about this is when i was little i remember being able to actually hear the high altitude commercial jets. you could hear them roar towards you, over you and sometime after theyve passed over your head. whereas nowadays they are practically silent

i always equated that to just better engines / tech although ive spent 0 time into any research

I don't like this stuff
Can't get our city council to stop assholes from killing us

Same

Plane travel is more frequent today, what's your point?

>Contrails WILL NOT FORM at an altitude this low.
Yea? Why not?

>they pump harmful shit into the air they breath themselves

Oh and i forgot, go back to

Good point. I just got weirded out because the trails would be in a grid pattern. However I don't get worked about it because if it is chemtrails, there is not a fucking thing I can do about it anyway.

Love these threads, geoengineering is the one subject that consistently and continually exposes the ongoing shill effort.

youtube.com/watch?v=V7iBUkshzHE

>autists will ignore this because they're too ADHD to watch a video with actual information

Keep punching holes into the ozone layer to affect the climate you fucking idiots :)

Look, sir! Clouds.

You act as if the people running this sick world aren't absolute psychopaths. You think they give a shit? What happened to "some men want to watch the world burn." Dumbass.

Air not cold enough. The poster implied this when pointing out they are below natural cloud deck, also implying that for that specific geographical location where the picture was taken, with those weather conditions, you wouldn't get cloud formation lower than that natural cloud height.

>Air not cold enough.
What about when it is? And why would the Venturi Effect not apply?

Your audition changes when you grow up. You hear less frequencies. Maybe it's related.

That's correct. Jets used to use turbojets and low bypass turbofans, along with early High bypass turbofans without much noise abatement on them. Modern engines all have a bunch of shit on them to make them quieter.

Download some sectional charts for your area and see what's around.

>RF
>Influencing weather

I remember when I was young the trails would end at a short distance from the plane, dissipating. I know what I'm talking about because I had nothing better to do when I was a kid, and I remember it vividly.

Chemtrails are real, folks, even if it's just a new jet fuel formula or whatever, they're real.

Venturi does, so explain why they then don't quickly dissipate. Just like the quickly dissipate when they form even at +45k feet, where it is cold. Not arguing this, you're in cognitive dissonance.

Engines are quieter now, but you're probably just used to it.

>and I remember it vividly.
Good thing memory is always 100% perfect and can never be influenced.

Oh shut the fuck up

geoengineeringwatch.org/radio-frequency-climate-manipulation-amounts-to-weather-warfare/

the shills are out in full force lads

Forgot my pic.
These pointy things on the back reduce noise. There's also kits you can get for older engines to do the same thing.

ITT :

Extreme Dunning-Krugerish autism

>so explain why they then don't quickly dissipate.
Atmospheric conditions, duh. Weather isn't a single entity. The air in one area or even octa might be entirely different to that just nearby.

>people who bother to learn shit = shills

Multiply that by the fact I lived nearby a major airport and air force base in Las Vegas, so I had the opportunity to remember it hundreds of times. Try again.

"Hello All,
I am writing you from the Philippines.
We survived this terribly strong and slow moving typhoon Koppu, which was an almost direct hit on our home town of Alaminos on the west coast of Luzon. Upon landfall on the 17th Oct. on the Luzon east coast it was a category 4 super typhoon and very slowly traversed Luzon as a cat 3 typhoon.
I want to tell you about our observations. In this country nobody even speaks about geoengineering, but the PH government is clearly in on this activity as civilian airplanes (I'm not yet sure weather PH Air does this also) continue spraying toxic aerosols in the PH skies 24/7 with impunity.
Commercial planes from Honk Kong etc. heading for Manila do not fly the shortest straight path but follow the curved coastal line to make sure they spray all the major coastal towns in west Luzon.
One day prior to the typhoon's landfall there were really giant and very visible HAARP signatures in the sky, i. e. these wavy RF transmission ripple waves and multiple (aerosol) cloud formations like arrow heads all pointing to the southeast.
Further the majority of the multi-agency typhoon forecast routes had the typhoon traverse Luzon until approx. the middle of Luzon and then turn sharply north. Only the US navy's forecast route was heading directly towards us in Alaminos and so it happened! The salient point here is: the US navy is in charge of HAARP!!!
wunderground.com/hurricane/western-pacific/2015/tropical-depression-Twentyfour?
Just look at the weird track of this cyclone! I hope the tracking map still is there.
So this obviously was a manipulated and directed cyclone to inflict maximum damage. This is weather warfare. My best wishes to you all,
Werner"

That page is showing images of clouds and pinning it all on RF.
GOD DAMN

It could possibly be from Water Injection, or just straight up smoke. Around what time was this?
See if you can find a pic that looks like what you remember.

You refuse to learn anything.

Your shilling is pathetic, go back to the drawing board and try to get some new tactics you pieces of shit.

You can hardly con-trail anything!

>it's...it's not real...it's just condensation guise!
>believe me guise, it's just cold water

How does that change what i said?
And shit, Vegas has certainly seen an exponential increase in air travel in the past few decades.

>You refuse to learn anything.
Oh the irony!

Go get a sample and prove otherwise, then. And disprove Bernoulli's Principle while you're at it.

>implying they don't already control the weather and sell it as a commodity

You are a con man.

You refuse to learn shit about how RF works. Why should I listen to you?

And,
Remembered them the same way as I did. Are you suggesting mass-delusion? You obviously aren't old enough to remember it wasn't like this in the past. They used to dissipate at a short distance from the plane, not streak across the sky and linger as they do now.

Let's stay focused on the evidence in the photo presented, not some 'what if' special snowflake case you propose. OP's photo, clearly very low ceiling of the 'contrails'. Temperature and air pressure as a rule are higher the lower to the ground you are. Think about what you're saying.

Yes, cloud seeding exists. Good work! How does that prove anything about RF controlling weather?

Remember when the sky was actually fucking blue most of the time?

just give it up man, this is our thread not yours

>Go get a sample and prove otherwise,
shill detected

>Everybody knows there is aluminum, barium, strontium and titanium in the chemtrails. But have you ever heard about piezoelectric crystals and of the so called "Smart Dust" - of Morgellons?
youtube.com/watch?v=wjzkEiO6AAc
youtube.com/watch?v=pev-ce8qLIk

They are water.

Whether you want to believe that some sort of chemical is added to it to mind control you is up to you, but the trails themselves are indisputably water.

Cloud seeding is real.

For every disgusting geoengineering sky you post, I'd like to contrast it with pretty imagery from the past.

>Everyone knows
>Can't prove it so posts YouTube cancer

Kill yourself frog

>Hurr durr I shouldn't back up my claims because this is muh safe space
>>/democraticunderground/

more shills to burry the Truth

Gross sky there, have a pretty image of the sky instead :)

>Are you suggesting mass-delusion?
Duh. You're both sucking down the same coolaid about "chemtrails."
Shit like this is how magicians "read minds."
>They used to dissipate at a short distance from the plane, not streak across the sky and linger as they do now.
You believe that now because you've been told to, and ignore old evidence.
You certainly couldn't explain that meteorologically.

>not some 'what if' special snowflake case
Heh, nice word choice.
>Temperature and air pressure as a rule are higher the lower to the ground you are.
Some times, sure. But do you really not know what a thermal is? Or how wind actually works, as in the transfer of pressure?

>shill detected
Translation: Oh shit, i know i can't put my money where my mouth is.
If you really believed, you'd go rent a plane and grab a sample.

Very ugly sky, it does sadden me to think about children that have to grow up in cities with these eyesores. Kids really should get out more when they can, appreciate the beauty of nature.

sage & hide & reported
take this retarded drivel to

You're an obvious shill. I've provided many links and things for you to look into as well, you're not interested in doing so either. We both have our opinions then. If you're so adamant on yours however, perhaps you shouldn't be in the thread dedicated and for people that do hold this opinion... oh wait you're a shill so you have to be here lol fuck out ma face

I posted a gross sky too, have a nice sky!

Wish they would hurry up and kill me already.

>They used to dissipate at a short distance from the plane, not streak across the sky and linger as they do now.

Not him, but older planes often used water injection for increased thrust on takeoff, which usually caused the engines to smoke.

Also, you can see old noise reduction kits on the engines in this pic.

by the amount of shills, you know the matter is important. As much as the flat earth.

Not sure if you're still here, but I do really wonder if you really think the people in control aren't psychopaths.

and for OPs ugly sky, have a nice sky :)

Your links don't back up RF causing weather changes. They show weather conditions then say "THIS IS CLEARLY DUE TO HAARP." I would love for you to prove me wrong about controlling weather with radio.

Agreed. It'd suck to live under a highway, let alone in a city all your life.

Or the more likely answer that the matter requires only a modicum of knowledge to refute, so more people are keen to call idiots for what they are.

Again, I'll go to the evidence in OP's photo. If thermal effects or wind shearing were present in any meaningful way, it would cause the resulting 'contrail' to rapidly dissipate, not somehow thicken and stay in place directly overhead.
BTW, I used to work outside for a living. Part of staying safe due to rapid weather condition changes meant I got used to reading the sky. I appreciate the dialogue, but I don't see your responses as logical to the evidence presented.

(((noaa)))

Damn. Rekt by an Aussie. I should have known.
B-but I still remember them the way I do. I can chalk it up to atmospheric variables and take off my tinfoil now.

Since we have a few genuine retards here, do tell us, when did this chemtrail geo-engineering effort really begin?

Because it is documented to the early days of stratospheric flight.

Here is a photo taken in 1941 over London during the height of the air Battle of Britain, where it appears both Luftwaffe and RAF aircraft were fitted with special tanks to carry the chemtrail substance, and dispensed over London WHILE at the same time, having a LIFE OR DEATH air combat in the skies....

Now, chemfags, could you please explain how it was both the Nazi leadership and British leadership were in a conspiracy together, while at the same time in an existential war?

We also have documented chemtrailing by the US air force and others over Japan.

We know that combat aircraft are tuned to the very edge of performance with careful accounting of all weights, fuels and armaments to ensure the best combat performance. Where in this delicate balance is there room for canisters of chemtrail liquid?

Has anyone been able to find any evidence of these containers on ANY WW2 aircraft?

Pictured is an Me-109, the most common fighter aircraft of Nazi Germany. Where is the chemtrail tank?

Pic related, chemtrails over London, 1941.

Enjoy your stay in Hell, dipshit.

WTF is it with all this crazy stupid shit on here lately?

Why do you tinfoilers have to believe every conspiracy going? If it were just the one, it would be more believable, but this just implies that the problem is with you.

oh shit it's black and white like the lol landings, probably genuine.

>If thermal effects or wind shearing were present in any meaningful way, it would cause the resulting 'contrail' to rapidly dissipate, not somehow thicken and stay in place directly overhead.
Yea? Why? And that's assuming they were present directly underneath the afflicted zone.
Every been up in a glider? You often have to ride thermals up over something as narrow as road or specific buildings.
>but I don't see your responses as logical to the evidence presented.
How ironic.

If they're defective enough to fall for one thing, it's not unusual that they'd fall for another.

So to you, evidence doesn't count when it disagrees with your unscientific delusions?

all these shills on my dick right now lmao

so weird how so many people have such a sincere affinity and genuine burning passion for disproving chemtrails of all things :D

Because it's asinine and the last thing I need is another one of my hobbies getting attacked by hippies for not being green enough.

Modern engines are significantly quieter than turbojets and early turbofans.

>Contrails WILL NOT FORM at an altitude this low.

Contrails form in the same conditions any other clouds or fogs or mists will form. It all depends on the dew point, moisture saturation etc. You're illiterate in basic meteorology. Withhold further comments until you're up to speed with at least a grade school understanding of weather.

Airspace for commercial aircraft is highly structured into corridors called jetways. That's the most unremarkable condensation over a series of overlapping jetways or lower altitude victor airways.

Did engines need silencers anyway? I for one don't mind hearing them. Its soothing. Now Concorde? THAT could have been silenced because that made a hell of a ruckus going over Fulham. If anything should be silenced it should be Diesels.

Chemtrails and Flat Earth are disinfo to discredit a group. That mean we are on the right track somewhere (pizzagate probably).

>Remember when the sky was actually fucking blue most of the time?

No

lmfaooooo holy shit dude with an excuse that bad you're going to get fired

you're high on aluminum my nigga

>Yea? Why? And that's assuming they were >present directly underneath the afflicted zone.
OP's picture shows the 'contrails' directly overhead, so your thermal updraft would be coming from the same affected area, directly below.

So where's the argument? I can post hundreds of photos from or before WW2.

Luckily for me, people like you don't achieve much and lead quiet, unremarkable lives working some low-level jobs, and have almost no influence on society, the direction of science, legislation or any matter of importance.

talking of evidences.
>Chemtrail Evidence: Aluminum Levels Are Thousands Of Times Higher Than Normal In Many Sample Tests!
youtube.com/watch?v=7zMu6_LeGBA

Older ones were much much louder than newer ones, and really needed to be quieter. Airliners.net used to have a page about how loud the J57 was with water injection going on takeoff.

No, I just live in Norway with its lovely climate

I'm a chemist and I'm mildly irritated by that site

Most likely this.

These are babby-tier conspiracy theories that only the lowest of IQs are liable to believe, so it appears they are trying to disseminate this info here to lump us in with the tinfoilers.

Hnnnng

I have a fever and I spent all of this morning looking out my window looking at the blue sky.

It looked like the image on the right at 8am

i live in reading

reminder
This thead is a shill containment thread.
We trigger the dipshits here with unconfortable Truths to make room for our friends in other threads.

I can imagine. I remember when Concorde was around in the early 2000's the sound was still massively loud. I really can only imagine what the early models sounded like.

the armed forces spray aluminum shavings and other metals/chemicals in the air to disrupt radar during war. they do dry runs in peace time to test it, they sometimes mention it on the weather forecast. i bet that this is where this "chemtrail" thing comes from.

no, the government does not want to turn you into gay frogs.

>OP's picture shows the 'contrails' directly overhead
No, it really doesn't. There could be huge distances between the areas you're looking at.
And even if it were directly overhead, weather is still happening. There could be a localised current affecting the pressure and dew point.

>Thumbnail shows them on the ground
I get the feeling we're still not on the same page here.

Become a pilot and you can be even more annoyed!

For a year since I've known this issue, I've been observing the sky and noticing very strange things.
I don't recall the sky being always this greyish when I was a kid (I'm 22). I think it started strongly about 15 years ago, and it worsens with time.
Pic related is the view above the French Alps from the swiss side of the Leman lake. I have noticed that Switzerland is less affected by the chemtrails, as if airplanes switched off the trails when they fly over Switzerland. Maybe it's just wind, but from Switzerland, when I look at the French sky, it is often way more greyish than the Swiss one. My guess is that it is due to NATO agreements, and Switzerland isn't part of NATO.

>he doesn't care that his UVB that produces his vitamin d is being taken from him and would be complacement with consuming synthetically produced vitamin d via supplement as opposed to assimliating naturally occuring vitamin d through uvb making contact with the skin as nature intended

lmfao shills are cucked even by the weather lmfaooooooooooo for real though holy shit how big is the cock in your mouth hope you fatasses don't breathe through yo mouth yall niggas would suffocate lmaooo fuck

shills need to step their game up we're literally shitting on you rn