Sup Forums loves Argentina

>Sup Forums loves Argentina
>/pol dislikes us

Why do you have such a disdain for us, Sup Forums? Is it the lack of bidets?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nh9OTl1vTho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's just bantz

If you had spent enough time on /pol, you would propably see, that our attitude towards blacks isn't very good.

0/10 but have a (you) out of compassion

I will come and breed your women.

youtube.com/watch?v=nh9OTl1vTho

>Sup Forums loves argentina
Yeah sure thing buddy

Here at Sup Forums we are a tolerant board of peace and welcome our PoC Argentine brothers with open arms.

>Kek confirms

U mad?

>anybody on earth other than argies likes argentina
You've been lied to your entire life.

Oh shit, I use to be a Nazi supporter, but now I am an #ArgentinaMissile

Watch your mouth, province. Or we'll flood you with bolivians

I swear, at the merest sign of this we'll blow the bridges and start firing at every ship that comes from the argentinian side of the river.

the falklands are british

argentina will have a better position in the world the moment we adopt english as our main language

this

In 15 years time, Buenos Aires will be the Amerindian Republic of the Rio de la Plata, just like it was the Italian republic of Rio de La Plata 60 years ago. Cultures, to be dominant -and this is irrelevant of the liberal regime or any kind of government- must constantly generate expansion of their own people, keeping alive the waves of immigrants, physically surround the civic centers of the capital near government offices, not country clubs or suburban neighborhoods outside the main cities, fill the police, the army, hospitals, public school, etc. The Italian and European decline in Buenos Aires is impressive. Italians quietly retire from sites where Amerindians arrive en masse. Back then, Italian food was the norm, and it needed not to be named as such. Now italian food equals chinese food in foreign-ness.

To occupy territory, the major cities, is a guarantee of future success. Withdrawing the country club and the suburban neighborhoods in order to not run into Amerindians is a sign of defeat and a guarantee of extinction as a national group.
The warnings were duly submitted.

Fucking argeniggers.

>Argentina
>White
pick one.

Can we get candles with it?

i thought Sup Forums despised argentina as well. What changed?

I like you, my son.
But don't be offended if I want to remove voting rights and double nationality to Italian diaspora.

Qué grande este tipo... "Amerindian shithole desu"

i love the amount of butthurt over those islands.

Sup Forums is composed of 12 year old taringa-tier shitheads

no wonder they like your horrendeous shitposting

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

CAGON

Sup Forums calling anyone underage is beyond ironic

Lol

see?

No Achmed, stay in Sweden.

Its cause you are black

Your women want my nordic cock.

>Anything loves argentina

Stop lying to yourself negro