Search for "white women children" on google and take a look at the first results

search for "white women children" on google and take a look at the first results

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/maps/place/Google/@60.167912,24.940692,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa0af705143332eb9!8m2!3d60.167912!4d24.940692
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The jewfu is coming for you

>searching "white women children" in the first place
Pedos were a mistake

>the flag

This.
Hope the brazilian party van swings by on the way back from the farvelas.

>tfw the cops actually raided a favela today and killed 3 people including some nig-nog singer's son and now they're chimping out

I can't post new threads because
>Posting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse.
Would any of you know what is the reason for this?

Too much shitposting

because you're specifying white when it's assumed to be the default. people usually dont tag photos containing only white people with "white".
we have this thread at least once a week.

Fuck this world. May it crash and burn.

Holy shit
If it wasn't for the fact I'd have to fortify white cities in order to live safely in my own country i would pay to see nigger slums get BTFO in person or on the news daily.

non-whites can't start threads

I don't even need to check to know OP is triggered by some interracial garbage.

Here's your redpill: nobody says "white woman" unless it's in contrast to someone that's not white. This is because the default human is white, and colored people are the "others".

good goys

Now google professional hair and unprofessional hair

Boycott to Google. They aren't impartial informers. No to indoctrination.

I'm not the one who makes everything about cuckoldry.

If you live in a nice neighborhood down here you're fine (unless you live in Rio, even the rich parts are full of criminals)

I live in west side São Paulo and it's pretty great

The whole idea is to push in that direction, crobro

For me it is a bunch of white dudes with black women and biracial kids.

As well as black women with white kids.

wtf lol

>I love women of color for their exotic and diverse beauty like their brown skin, brown hair and brown eyes

>mfw

found @102458406 coordinates

google.com.br/maps/place/Google/@60.167912,24.940692,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xa0af705143332eb9!8m2!3d60.167912!4d24.940692

lol all the beginning images are also interracial

But thats what I mean. Our country is quickly becoming brazil and violence will be mandatory.

I pray for you monkey man

Also how long would i be able to neet out in brazil with 200,000 usd?

and ofc this image pops up.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

coal burner

Not so bad. Except for all the interracial shit. Bing is also cucked.

Whats the context? Jungle fever?

>how long would i be able to neet out in brazil with 200,000 usd?
Not long, everything is really expensive here.

I feel like foreigners have an image of our country that's much worse than it actually is

We're not a warzone, we just have lots of niggers, Brazil is actually a nice place to live if you've got the cash

>Also how long would i be able to neet out in brazil with 200,000 usd?

Depends on the city tbqh, some are expensive as shit such as São Paulo, others are cheap like Goiânia, i guess you'd be fine for around a year and a half in SP if you don't have high standards

fugg

What?

All pictures are black man + white woman, white woman + half-nigger children, sometimes white man + black woman and the most disturbing one is the one where a white woman is angry on a white man.

d-don't worry goy, it's just a (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((coincidence)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>white women children

Even tho white + asian is way more prevalent, there isn't a single result on the first page

funny isn't it?

There is literally only two all white couples in that photo.

Literally wtf.

notice how unhappy they are too

I thought brazilian cops is always off duty

Personally i'm more than thrilled by the apparently failing indoctrination of white women's mating preference.

I mean, this whole 'mixed babies' and 'multicultural enrichment' meme started like, what, 5 years or so ago?

And it hasn't exactly worked out for them hasn't it? We're now so far into this failed propaganda attempt that they actually have to resort to shit like those google searches. Where 'they' have to manipulate every and any association with ordinary white couples raising a family.

And the kicker is, the white women haven't even caught on to it yet.

Guess what happens when people become aware they're being manipulated? Even children exhibit a tendency to rebel harder against the manipulation.

We Italians, during colonial period, had "Madamato", a sort of concubinage with the african women. From the point of view of the natives the Italian Men were true spouse, but for Italian men the local women were only fucctoys.

Fascim done laws this practice, because spoiled the local women, and also for position against interracial relationship.

Nah they're good lads

It's another "Sup Forums doesn't understand how search engines work and blame it on jews" episode.

Why do you guys insist on proving how technologically illiterate you are?

And just to add to this. The white women are only half the story.

But unlike them, what "they" HAVE managed to do is apparently kill ethnic relationships between non-whites. As pretty much every non-white male now wants nothing more than a white women.

The irony then, when non-white males post these threads basically cheering on their own ethnic destruction by "white-washing" it, is overwhelming.

t. Palo Alto, CA

>google images "sunni muslim"

>google images "shia muslim"