OMG did you know he's a racist who spends most of his day on an anonymous imageboard? Lol what a loser?

>OMG did you know he's a racist who spends most of his day on an anonymous imageboard? Lol what a loser?
>Hey Stacy, is Jamal free tonight? I want to feel a real man inside me *bites lip*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is pretty much how all Swedish women talk.

>OMG did you know he's a racist who spends most of his day on an anonymous imageboard? Lol what a loser?
>*spends hours on instagram/facebook/snapchat/twitter/tinder/etc...*

Kek this is actually Swedish women 101.

traitor

>Shut up sluts
>You(blond) and You(ginger), undress right now so i can impregnate you
>The rest of you can start cleaning my house and washing my clothes, if you do a good job you will also receive the honor to be impregnated with my Gaullish seeds.

Just another day in the USA

>Swedish men

lol I'd let them get raped

Oh yea girls?

Let me drop trou, and give you something to really laugh about.

THen I'll slap my peepee in your face Stacy

Wtf. I'm so hurt now.

Are you memeing?

How is having Gaullish seeds is a good thing? Didn't Gaul got obliterated by the people of Latium?

Sometimes I question my misanthropy, but then I see shit like this.

I live in Stockholm and tried Tinder for a while.
Almost all attractive women have some variation of "no white men" on their profile.

Nope

Why would I care about the opinion of "literally who"?

>Stacy

There's a reason why I'm never acquainted with anyone named Stacy.

Wow, such politics, take your cuck fantasies somewhere else.

I wish I was "meming"

>wearing shoes inside the house

What are you talking about we taken over the Roman Empire and made it into a Gallo-Roman Empire, then we led Anti-kike policy

Daily reminder that the Gallo-Romans were the first nazis.

...jesus man

Bullshit
She's obviously half Black

He's the cuck
>letting some basic bitch take your headphone jack out of your phone for that
Maybe he was trying to better himself, listening to podcasts on how to not be a pavement ape. This white woman yanking the cord out is her subtly telling him "you will always be a jean jacket wearing deadass nigga Jamal"

Do Americans truly do this? That's disturbing.

W-why would you lie like this, Sven? It, it is not true, right?

A trashy woman can throw on enough makeup to make herself look good in pictures but if you know her in real life she'll always just be a trashy whore

[single mother intensifies]

>Bullshit
Face it, white men are inferior.

I'm a fan of those muji notebooks desu

"Hello ladies, have you already accept Jezus as your lord and saviour?"

Jesus christ. How old are these women? Also I don't really believe you, but it is Sweden...

>these people breathe the same air as me

Absolutely true. Worked there for a few months, never learned the language except for "fika" (which means pussy in italian)
But they have no qualms with a mediterranean buck. Believe me. Many chicks i've met on Tinder confessed me they had to resort to black dudes because swedish guys are not masculine enough to fill their sexual void. They also told me that mediterranean men are the only ones that make them feel like real women. More than one coalburner dating Abdul or Mbotumbe have tasted my gladius, if you know what i mean and they went crazy over it.

Sorry rest of the world, not sorry

this

you just messed with the wrong meme war veteran

*teleports behind u*

*starts race war*

psshhhhhh nothin personnel, m'ladies

why is this still not considered a mental disability?

Jesus fucking Christ...

They're usually college-aged women.
A lot of young women from across the country move to Stockholm to study and have sex with dark men after class.

I spend most of my time around people trying to convince them I'm a worse person than they seem to think I am. They think I'm buff despite the fact I barely exercise at all anymore. They think I'm erudite despite the fact I've not read anything in years and my vocabulary is rapidly diminishing. They think I'm rich because I have disposable income despite it just being because I had no life and thus spent nothing for years.

I don't deserve it. Stop praising me. I'm a lazy idiot wasting his life whose only solace is in drinking profusely

but that's normal, we've been doing it for hundreds of years and we're white, we're not like those fucking niggers, we treat them well god damn it! we're charming! we're good for fuck's sake! we're not like those fucking apes!

You're joking

What the fuck, what kind of Jewry is the cause of this shit? I know all your media are owned by Jews so I expect there to be interracial propaganda anywhere, but why are Swedes falling for it?

90+% of Norwegian girls want a Norwegian man.

>people

what an autist!

Treating them right is the problem user.

Women are like puppies. You need to give them attention when they act good, but when they show behavior you don't like, you have to take away attention, all the while having an air of control (of yourself).

These post fuel me to be less degenerate and more alpha thanks user

>I know all your media are owned by Jews

So it isn't just here in the US?

I don't think he is.

Learn from this Frenchbro. Treat all women (except for family) like the objects they are.

They won't spare you two thoughts otherwise.

Don't forget to keep the kids away from the (((TV)))

No, check the pic I posted. Norway is relatively Jew free, allthough the director of "Anti-racism institute" is a fucking jew

t. jamal

we do that, if you give an italian woman a bit too much attention she becomes a clingy psychopath

>americans

youtube.com/watch?v=Qvkj-jwkWDg

This is legit funny though

>wife asks husband to stop being a cuck

>be an ugly autist
>not get any pussy
>blame immigrants

its like an algorithm with you people

>looking for a white bull in SE China

Not.
Surprised.

I very heavily doubt that it's something of a pastime for blonde Aryan Swedish girls to go fuck Jamal after class

Wrong. I spend most of my day working.
Not everybody on Sup Forums is a degenerate loser living in their mom's basement.

Having a humiliation fetish is one thing, but those guys have no pride. Wow.

this is not a joke, i lived in malmo and 50% of tinder grilsnwanted nigger cock.

nobody cares about your twisted fetishes you ugly omega virgin.

fuck off back to