Black Boyfriend Strangles to Death His White Girlfriend

> dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4021554/Well-mannered-19-year-old-accused-strangling-high-school-sweetheart-death.html

> Darwinism strikes again.

'Well-mannered' 19-year-old is accused of strangling his high school sweetheart to death at his parents' home

Elijah Ramoutar allegedly strangled Alyssa Wright to death on Tuesday
They attended prom together in April and graduated in May
Alyssa's mother Melinda Wright said: 'He was always a real well-mannered boy'
A vigil took place at Alyssa' alma mater, Alcovy High School, on Friday night
Ramoutar was arrested Wednesday and is in the Newton County Jail

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510279/Milwaukee-man-fatally-stabs-girlfriend-4-year-old-daughter-death.html
nypost.com/2016/11/23/college-football-player-accused-of-killing-cheerleader-girlfriend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

B L A C K E D

L

A

C

K

E

D

LOL

burn the coal pay the toll, bitch!

What a prom night

Bet they did breath play and he chimped out.

>the coal pay the toll, bitch!

Many such cases. Sad!

This is more often than not what happens.

I've come across cases involving non swimmers who have, for no visible reason whatsoever, just started going mental and attacking people in their vicinity. There is no point attempting to get to the bottom of this. Something in his mind fired and he had to kill her, that instant.

> Eli dindu nuffin
> He was a good boy
> Not guilty
> Black lives matters

BURN

>another white woman down

god's work

BURN COAL
U
R
N

C
O
A
L

PAY TOLL
A
Y

T
O
L
L

>well mannered

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

PAY

Here's some comments from here gojewme page the funeral.

What the fuck is breath play?

TOLL,

She's in the blame here. Clearly she was committing some form of internal racism against him and this resulted in him having to lash out. It's just self defense and anyone can see that if they think for two seconds.

>white/white couple
>noice, fuck women

>black/white couple
>FUCKING NIGGER

if you jam your thumbs on either side of the trachea, you can cut off blood flow to the brain without impairing breathing ability. there's no panic response from co2 buildup, just a wooziness approaching blackout. some girls get off on either the feeling of being controlled or the lightheadedness itself.

COAL THE TOLL

What is with the trend of people stick their tongues out in photos? It looks dumb as fuck.

hahahahhaahhahahahahahaha

I love it when coal burning mudsharks get murdered by niggers!

Stupid fukkkking parents allowed this to happen because we are ALL the human race. No retard...Niggers are apes NOT people!

Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Dead Shark!!!!!!

What could possibly go wrong?

Niggers and women are slaves to the white man.

He a good boy
He dindu nuffin

> Good times

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510279/Milwaukee-man-fatally-stabs-girlfriend-4-year-old-daughter-death.html

The entire article is talking about how shocking and baffling it is that this well mannered youth, who dreamed of joining the Air Force and was always so well behaved and helped out at family functions and was so polite, could have done this.

The implication is that the white girl did something to deserve it. And I'm not talking about "burn the coal" I'm talking about the implied victim blaming that normies and niggers will read into this article.

Toll: PAID

agreed, makes me so damn happy seeing modern women facing consequences

and the best thing of all, the amount of cases is going to go up every year

If it was a white man thag strangled his girl, who was well mannered and wanted to join the armed forces, you faggots would be blaming the bitch and saying she deserves it.

Shutup nigger

>saying she deserves it.

we are saying exactly that m8

She did deserve it.

good.

>Cock Gobbler 69
>greentexting a link

OP self identifies correctly

TOLL STATUS:

NOT PAID [ ]

PAID [ X ]

>What is with the trend of people stick their tongues out in photos?

I just swallowed his load! See!!!!

Whatever, she was a dumb cunt for marrying him, she won't be missed.

Would have been worse for them to have had mixed kids.

ENRICHED
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

That's how it works around here apparently. This is my favorite example though:

Dark skin woman with black curly hair who's really attractive
>She's got white genes in her. She white
Dark skin woman with black curly hair who's not really hot but she looks ok in the face
>GODDAMN UGLY SHEBOON NEED TO GO BACK TUH AFRIKA!!!

I swear they reason like 5yo children...

Don't worry intern CTRs, all nigger are hated and no one would ever suggest something so laughable as a nigger having white genes.

Play stupid games then win stupid prizes.

Yeah she should have gone out with a nice white guy. I mean it's not like white men don't hurt or kill the white wome--
nypost.com/2016/11/23/college-football-player-accused-of-killing-cheerleader-girlfriend/

This woman should and can't trust men. You guys have to make your own society and reproduce without men. At first you will have cherry pick sperm from healthy males but there are ways to insure a female child.

Yeaaaah--no

White parents need to teach their kids of the dangers of burning the coal and the nigger making them pay the toll.

WOW THIS STORY MUST FIT MY CONFIRMATION BIAS

The truth is what it is.

Niggers are who they are.

Nice pepe

Toll paid!

Why not?

>thin white woman in all the rest of pictures past the first one where she was looking thick

She was clearly pregnant, told nigga he was gonna be a daddy and instead of realizing he could just skip out because only white men are punished for not being daddies he chimps out and performs his own abortion.

In all honesty this nigger is a hero for both fucking his future up and preventing another nigglet from entering the world.

>attractive black woman
But the only examples people ever post are indeed part white

You're free to prove us wrong with your own example

Because I like females and have no desire to procreate with a male in anyway.

Burn the coal, pay the sad toll

Megan Good
(her parents are black)

Is that Deniros son

Is that a tranny ?

I laughted a lot. For Allah.

> Please clap.

No, that's a woman.

maybe you should fuck off back to neogaf about it

American blacks are different from African blacks. Since they have more European genes than usual

Did she get strangled by his bbc? lmao

>id

>aShitPoo

>waaaah I hate people who are happy and have significant others >:'(

Look at that expression. I notice they all have this in mugshots. This is because they're where they belong and they know it. This is their home.

Never been there before. But I appreciate you suggestion

>non swimmers
That was subtle, had to re-read it.

LOL, I get it now, too. You're a meany haha!

Shame.
She has the perfect body to make many white babies.

One dead anti-white, anti-Western roastie whore.

One nigger put in jail for the rest of his life.

This is a win-win scenario. The coalburner is removed from society, the niggerape is also removed from society.

tranny/10

/thread

Just another notch on the wall

If you had an IQ above the equivalent of an 11 year old white child you would realize we ARE blaming HER.

Niggers aren't human. But she should know better and was raisied horribly. Good riddance.

Fuck off common spic. We need to fix these white women, not eliminate them.

Average American black has 30% white dna. That's the average. Considering she is lighter skinned and has more white feature, she could easily, and most liky is, more than 50% white.

She is lighter and has more white features than Obama, which is half white and hald black African. This girl is closer to a quadroon than full blown negro.

'merica

Its Natural selection bro, this blackfucker girl and this "well-manered" nigger Will not be anymore in the society, as someone before said; its a win-win escenario.