White Mediterraneans

Daily reminder

White non-mixed Mediterraneans are a mjority in countries like Spain, Portugal, Italy and France

Mixed non-white Meds are a large minority, they are more common in the Southern Part of Italy, Sicily, Andalucia and Canary Islands. Learn the difference

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
youtube.com/watch?v=_MaMFo7K3Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>its a mexican divide et impera thread episode

Portugal is not as shit as people think. They are in fact better than Spain.

this, they kicked out the moors long before spain

nice try schlomo

we're on to you

Spain had a lot more to take care out though.

We are not slavs?

What's the difference between Scandinavians and Mainlans Germanics??
I mean scientifically and meaningfully.
Also, is there any "true Greek" left or is all DNA from that area infected? Not do we find Turkish DNA in Greece, but do we find any "Greek" DNA in Greece?
We need to actually put some substance behind this stuff so we can determine who is European and who isn't.

Fun fact: Sardinians are the most "genetically pure" people in Europe and the ones that most resemble neolitic European tribes. They've had little to no mixture with other people.

My uncle looks like the mixed one but he is Norwegian and Russian, is that not white?

is this your 1st day here?

I fucking dunno
This is such a complicated topic I really think noone is 100% shure about what they are talkikg about, not even me

I hope someone kicks your uncle's ribcage

I meant to reply to

White meds:
>regular wavy or straight brown or light brown hair (never black)
>sharp facial features, strong jaw/chin
>sallow or peach skin
Arab rape babies
>greasy and curly black hair
>baby face, soft features (thick/full lips, oval cheeks), weak jaw/chin
>olive or light brown skin

>new world nigger knowing fuck all about basic European history and anthropology
color me surprised

Retarded map.

Protestant = Nordic

I made that in 15 minutes. Sorry if i didn't properly categorize your tiny country.

Portugal has like 15% african admixture on average. They are more mixed than spain. You mexicunt.

Do you have the original? Also have this

This is more accurate.
Countries of the former Austria-Hungary are ethnically closest to each other.

È lui o non è lui?

mmmmmh...non è lui...

Haplogroups is a pretty dumb way to inform people unless everyone on this French naval fluff collecting board is a genealogist.

And I see this on here 24/7 and I swear not one of you fuckers even understand what that shit means.

>Current day Americans are White & Black & Spics so therefore Native Americans was a mix of Black, Spic & White HURR DURR.

I'm so sick of reading about "Meds" and "Nords" on this board. It's fucking boring. It's boring as shit. Who gives a fuck? Italians are not invading Norway and Swedes are not invading Portugal. You dopes distract yourself with meaningless trivia while Muslims ransack all of your countries. It's pathetic, but worst of all it's boring.

It should be a bannable offense.

Are Northern Europeans the equivalent of Niggers?

Northern Europeans
>lived in huts when their gene pool was at its purest
>literally no contributions to the ancient world
>only thrived when Southern Europeans lifted them out of poverty
>Due to their lack of note worthy accomplishments they leech off Southern Europe like flies around shit (WE WUZ ROMANZ, WE WUZ GREEKZ)

Niggers
>lived in huts when their gene pool was at its purest
>literally no contributions to the ancient world
>only thrived when Northern Africa lifted them out of poverty
>Due to their lack of note worthy accomplishments they leech off Northern Africa like flies around shit (WE WUZ MOORZ, WE WUZ EGYPTIANZ)

>Hurr Durr

Fug I have thick lips that 16% Balkan found a way to me .

>brown eyes
>brown hair

If you have either one of these things, you are not white. End of discussion.

now that's a giant strawman if I ever seen one
native americans have a particular skull and characteristics that can easily distinguish them between the newcomers
ancient Romans are clearly caucasian and a mix of typically southern phenotypes, like basic meds, dinaromeds, robust meds, Alpines, etc..

Holly Shiet, the Carpatians look like a Serpent Dragon omfg.

>cumskin

WE

There are blonde Aboriginal Australians

Why would you do that user? My mom, aunt and other uncle all came out blonde hair blue eyed Nordic, which is incredibly suprising seeing as how grandpa and grandpa both did not have blonde hair, but it does get into the negatives up here so I guess it was just biology ensuring their survival.

>balkan
>thick lips
You're confused, nigger. Dinaric people have thin lips, long heads and sharp features.
I think being 20% negroid and 15% native has something to do with your nigger lips or your balkan admixture comes from Bulgaria, Romania or Greece.

Noone of those Italians in your pic look extremely mixed

>HURR DURR

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/new-research-shows-some-ancient-egyptians-were-naturally-fair-haired-005812

Saying no Romans were Nordic is fucking stupid, sorry

>ignores evidence

>Also, is there any "true Greek" left
The idea that Greeks aren't the same as the "true Greeks" is a nordic meme. Ancient Greeks = Modern Greeks

Why is Germany not green?

>EVIDENCE

>EVIDENCE

Kill yourself

>Current day Americans are White & Black & Spics so therefore Native Americans was a mix of Black, Spic & White HURR DURR.

>EVIDENCE

Africa still has not changed kek. Cold weather and too few people is why northeners didnt advance, they where still happy and very intelligent. I think the average iq is higher here than in England

>Saying no Romans were Nordic is fucking stupid, sorry
clearly not in race
some might have been nordomeds, norid, subnordid and some intermediate forms, but you can find those in Italy nowadays no problem

Do you have evidence the greeks/romans were displaced completely? I hear this argument but never see proof of it.

Ok
Do you have proofs?

>Learn the difference

>Do you have evidence the greeks/romans were displaced completely?

I never said that, I said saying no Ancient Egyptians or no Ancient Romans were Nordic is fucking stupid and they were usually top positions in those societies

Haplogroups do not indicate genotype. If they did then Hitler would have been a Moroccan Jew.

>102462780
This.

>cherry picks surveys

There are literal hundreds of self depictions over Ancient Egyptians.

Modern day Egyptians show that their DNA is near identical to the Ancient Egyptians.

What you're doing is literally the equivalent of niggers digging up some chimp looking Egyptian and implying that all Egyptians looked like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt

>studies have shown that modern Egyptians have genetic affinities primarily with populations of Asia, North and Northeast Africa,[23][24][25][26] and to a lesser extent Middle Eastern and European populations
>In general, various DNA studies have found that the gene frequencies of modern North African populations are intermediate between those of the Horn of Africa and Eurasia,[15] though possessing a greater genetic affinity with the populations of Eurasia than they do with sub-Saharan Africa.[3][3][4] The present population of the Sahara is more Caucasoid (though still mixed) in the extreme north, with a fairly gradual increase of Negroid component as one goes south.[6][16][17] The results of these genetic studies is consistent with the historical record, which records significant bidirectional contact between Egypt and Nubia, and the Levant/Middle East within the last few thousand years, but with general population continuity from the Early Dynastic Period of Egypt up to the modern day era

Egyptians were shit skins.

>It's a mexico doesnt know the difference between Italy and Spain episode
Build Wall

>he thinks people research about races,instead of just using memes

>this stormnigger """source""" again

THEY DISTINCT BETWEEN SKIN COLOR IN THEIR PAINTINGS YOU DUMBFUCK

Please
Don't bring this D&C shit to my thread, take it to another part.

Saying Ancient Egyptians were Nordic actually is retarded. There is absolutely no hard genetic evidence to indicate this.

>Muh UV frequency

He also left out pink nipples

>D&C
until snowniggers don't learn their place there is no unity

Blonde hair is not indicative of nordicism. Lots of other people have that feature. Greeks have always had a minority blonde element in their population, that doesn't make them nordic.

Doesn't matter to me. I would like to see both men goosestepping through europe and gassing every muslim they come across.

>Intelectuales Mexicanos baiting the Yuropoors

Stop replying you mongs.

Pique and Xabi Alonso?

How many % of current day native North Africans are blonde would you say?

not the UV reconstruction, try again

Both Spanish

That image has been thoroughly debunked numerous times. Nobody takes it seriously because those descriptions were mistranslations.

Get me the source to that image

1). I know a 100% Italian girl with blonde hair and fair skin. It doesn't make her nordic.

2). Hair dyeing was very common in Ancient Rome. Blonde hair was something of a fashion statement and plenty of people did it.

Showing pictures of Meds in Ancient rome is not an argument for why there was no Nordics there.

My claim is there was, yours is there was none.

>niggers stealing our history

nothing new here

>The results showed that King Tut belonged to a genetic profile group, known as haplogroup R1b1a2, to which more than 50 percent of all men in Western Europe belong, indicating that they share a common ancestor.

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

well from google, here are some. Doesn't make them nordic.

I have actually tried to find the Malalas quotes but I was never able to. Assuming of course they are telling, since there's such a big time gap between him and the Emperors described.

I have posted enough shit to argue for a non racially Nordic presence there. I repeat, racially Nordic, many Romans would have some sub-nordid and various lighter phenotypes, but those are present in non racially Nordic populations as well.

>this thread again

okay thought you were implying Italians look like the dude on the right and spaniards look like the dude on the left

Nazi Germany was literally called "The holy fucking Roman empire" like a hundred years before ww2 you dumbasses.

>newobserveronline.com/thousands-blond-red-haired-mummies-found-egypt/

Just stop. There were niggers in Egypt as well.

meant for

why would you want to even be white

white americans are the most degenerate group on the planet, literally blacks behave better than whites here

at least black men can still get a decent life if they work hard, the biggest problem in the black community is a lot of people don't want to put the work in

I DIDNT SAY THERE WASNT

Strawman more dude

I've done two genetic tests and I'm 100% European so it would have to be either Bulgarian, Romanian, or Greek.

Its all trivia, memes stem from trivia this aswell.

that claim has no scientific backup, stop posting that sensationalist shit

>
>
>

Western European. Not Nordic no matter how you slice it. And as for hair color alone, that means absolutely nothing in itself. It can naturally occur in African people, and it would make sense if these people were selected by society for their rare physical characteristics.

What are you even arguing then?

Ancient Egyptians were predominantly brown skinned. You can likely find many exceptions to that rule but that's all they are, exceptions.

Im sure we both know Italians and Spaniards have a distinct different look to them. Its funny with white portugese people tho they often look quite Italian.

youtube.com/watch?v=_MaMFo7K3Fc

>There was no Nordics here i swear!

>All the emperors were blonde cause it was fashion!

pic related, a neolithic farmer from hungary showing SNPs linked to light hair and blue eyes, proof that some of those features were already in the area way before any invasion

note that neolithic farmers are genetically speaking proto-south Euros

Niggers didn't build pyramids and I'm not claiming they were a pure Nordic stock but clearly it wasn't niggers who was kangs. The builders of civilization were a mixture of white and arabic.

>comments disabled
>ratings disabled

This is honestly getting embarrassing

You seem to believe that light skin + blonde hair = Nordic. Thats not the case. Plenty of people (Italians, Greeks, Berbers,) have blonde elements in their gene pool. That does not mean nordic ancestry. Do you understand? Pic related, Greeks

oh ironic, first you make claims about the elites, now you post a video with plebs from the very late Roman Empire

still, not a single counter argument to my claims, typical albino nigger behavior

Confirmed for not coming once to portugal...

whats with this new "we wuz" shit?

Sure thing buddy.

moortugal pls