Why do so many people have mental health problems these days

Why do so many people have mental health problems these days.

Is it because so many people can't handle today's society?
Is it because so many people are overwhelmed by all sorts of media all the time so they can't get their thoughts in order?
Is it because people don't feel like they don't have an identity?

Has individualism gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland
youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/08/welcome-age-anger-brexit-trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My theory is that it's the kikes.

Call me crazy.

He doesn't have a mental health problem.

He's just a dumbshit.

Feminism and The Sexual Revolution.

Depriving 80% of the male population of a spouse/pussy drives them insane. The mentally ill people we hear about are the ones who snapped. Expect to see more in the future.

Its because of women.

I would say one reason is the fucked up drugs we have today.

Dylan Roof was smoking cannabis and using synthetic opioids, drinking.

Almost all school shooters have been on SSRI-medication etc.

Without all these fucking pills around and lots of different synthetic shit I would say lot of less fucking shootings.

Retards Galore

Less people are smoking these days and nicotine is a very effective form of treating most minor mental problems.

Note the keyword of 'minor' there. It won't fix a schizophrenic who was told to eat the newborns for power, but most cases of mild depression, borderline bi-polar, and shit like that it actually helps treat it pretty damned effectively.

The fucked thing is how cigarettes are being associated with mental illnesses these days because god forbid medical science say anything nice about nicotine.

>Why do so many people have mental health problems these days.

Stress from nigger crime and other evil.

>Could be the Jews, too

fakebook + adderal.

'Mental health issues' is mainly used for white men who are mass killers. If they were black or Muslim then they would be a 'terrorist' or 'thug.'

You will admit that most blacks are sub-human, though?

Around blacks, never relax.

>A Cumberland family that was devastated by two murders on Monday was dealt another blow Sunday. One of the two men arrested, Michael Bell, was their son's best friend and once lived in their home. Jeremy Priel was unknown to the family.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, was murdered alongside his 7-year-old niece, Kyleigh. Both victims were shot in the head.

>Police said along with Jeremy Crane's cellphone, an Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 were stolen from the home.

>Two men went to police with the Xbox and PlayStation after seeing news coverage, because they found blood on one of the gaming systems. The men said they bought them from a guy named Jeremy and they pointed out Jeremy Priel from a photo. Bell and Priel received $40 and an ounce of marijuana in exchange for the gaming systems.

>Brayden Crane, five, said to his mother when he found out: 'Why would my Uncle Mike do that? He loved me. And he loved Kyleigh.'

>"Michael Bell had lived with this family for a while and was actually the one who created this or set it up. There's discrepancies on whether they knew anyone was there or not. Michael Bell would have known because of Jeremy's truck being in the driveway," Chief Crooke said.

>Cathy Crane said: 'He was my son's best friend. Someone we trusted. He’s lived in our house. I've done his laundry. I've given him food. We always had an open door for him.’

>“The whole trial, he had a little look on him, had a little eyebrow raised, just staring us down the whole time,” explained Josh Crane. “(He) never showed emotion. Nothing. He just sat back and just didn’t look like he cared.”

wthr.com/article/formal-charges-filed-against-cumberland-murder-suspects
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
fox59.com/2013/07/26/man-sentenced-to-110-years-in-murders-of-cumberland

I call bullshit.

>Be Dylann Roof
>Look up nigger statistics
>Take the redpill too hard
>Browses Sup Forums
>Takes stormcucks seriously
>Shoots up a church
>"My message was that back on white crimes are ignored while black on white crimes are ignored"
>Gets beat up by violent nigger in Prison
>Nigger gets bailed out and becomes a folk hero
>Was right

Its because society is crazy, and youd have to be nuts not to be freaking out about it.

Roof also isnt insane, he assassinated a black state senator and prominent pastor in response to the black rape and violence problem which goes completely ignored every day. He wanted to start a race war, and if were being honest, the war is already on.

Mental Illness does not exist, illness exists, but not mental. It is chemical and brain damage. If you're referring to people who violate other's natural rights, that's called psychopathy and an underdeveloped neo-cortex. Diet has a lot to do with it too, and parenting.

Pic related.

Niggers go around in gangs of 40-120 brutally swarming random white people, even little girls, leaving them without an unmarked spot on their body. Zero police response.. then you have BLM shooting cops left and right, for being white.

Thats a race war folks. Its already going.

>a leaf
>doubles of truth

Priel and Bell

Priel was in the Army until they kicked him out. Priel has kids. Yet he executed a little white girl.

Also, white people are much more efficient.

It is widely known among the psychology community that people with mental disease smoke as a form of self-medication because it helps them somewhat which is why the vast majority of people with severe mental illnesses smoke. When examined there is some truth to it being beneficial to mental health on the whole (at the cost of addiction and negative physical health effects) such as a resistance to Parkinson's and Alzheimer as well as effective control over most mild forms of mental illnesses like depression.

As stated previously it isn't going to fix the advanced stuff at all. If you have chronic and advanced depression smoking won't help you, but it does treat a whole bunch of smaller things effectively.

mental health problems seem to be increasing in prevalence, but part of it is due to an increase in reporting.

it's like how there seems to be an "autism epidemic" even though this would have been apparent decades ago. the same stuff was happening, but only now autism is being reported in much higher numbers due to higher incidences of reporting and the "autism spectrum" being established by psychologists.

I think the incidences of mental health problems will increase until it reaches a plateau, and then it will decrease again due to the "fad" (my problems are due to my mental problems) decreasing in popularity.

It really is this. When the majority of the male population don't really see a wife/family/children in their future, life seems kind of pointless. A family and children have always been the stabilizing influence on men. Remove that, and it's not surprising more men are unstable.

It is not a sign of good health to be well-adjusted in a sick society.

our media and politics along with SSRI and prozac popping sheep that follow along like brainwashed drones create a fake reality that's easier to shatter to little bits. When you start seeing through the filter and realize so much of reality is propped up by lies an illusion, its easier to see the matrix and feel like you're the only sane one in a sea of crazy, and that will fuel psychosis.

also, this

Here ya go

youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

cultural marxism

You ever seen a little toddler's face right when he takes a spill? There's no immediate reaction--he looks right at his mom or dad, and waits to see what they do. If they rush over to console him, he sees it as a big deal, and starts sobbing inconsolably. But if they smile and hand him a toy, he gets over it pretty damn quick.

That doesn't really change as we get older. The culture of political correctness--microagressions in particular--keeps pounding into our heads that we should make a big deal about the most minor inconveniences in our lives.

Sure, the things we used to worry about--safety, food, and shelter--are largely taken care of by society/government. But those are worries that we could take care of ourselves through hard work.

And since it's in our nature to worry, and it's in the interest of the powers that be that we worry about insignificant shit, that's what we do instead. Except most, if not all, of it is out of our control. Our concerns advance and develop more quickly than we can address them, especially in our increasingly globalized society. So we feel helpless and develop various coping mechanisms, many of which lead to mental illness.

Not to say that antidepressants, overdiagnoses, etc. aren't part of the problem--they certainly are. But our individual identities are so fragmented and spread so thin that we're just not equipped to deal with reality on a holistic level.

i think humans today have to grapple with concepts magnitudes more abstract than anything any human had to grapple with for millions of years. our brains cant handle this shit, they can barely handle not seeing horizon and sunlight for a week. that combined with grocery stores means all the fuckups get to live on and breed

The destruction of family is the root of all problems we are facing in the west

Pic related this counts as perverted and obscene in germany

>grow up with single mom
>live through 7 years of crippling depression from 14-21 almost killing myself a handful of times

Its a slippery slope
You give women voting rights and end up with single moms, gays, transsexuals, cultural marxism and currently they are even pushing for pedophilia

Even the ancient greek already knew whar happens when you give women to much power:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Because having parents is becoming more scarce. People don't have anyone setting limits to them and when someone has no limits, that someone can go in all kinds of directions, most of them wrong. Religion could actually help with this, but that is going away too. It also really doesn't help that media and schools are presenting fiction as facts.
The whole climate is really set up so that people go crazy. Look at nigger culture in the US. They've been like this for decades. And how violent/"crazy" are they? Whites are experiencing the same shit right now.

It was probably worse before. Today we have a much bigger awareness of it and have decided to do things about it too.

I mean, there was a time when all you could ever do was be a farmer or go to war. So either you slave away on a menial task and masturbate in the shadows or you go and rape someone and then get shot on a field. Do you think people cared if you had mental issues back then?

The internet and a lack of stability in their lives.

You're crazy

nobody has come close to the correct answer yet, so ill touch upon it.

the further society deviated from our natural habitat and way of life, the more mental problems we develop. to test this theory out, go off grid for a month, at least away from the city. the less people, the better. eat the foods grown from the earth, bathe in the lake, run out in the sun. basically just be one with the earth. you will feel your blood pressure lower. life will slow down. no cares in life but survival. the more primitive u live, the more effect u will notice. try to integrate back into society and your city dwelling afterward. u cant do it. u wont want to do it. modern society is not healthy, as seen from mental health statistics being higher the more "first world" a society is.

>People were more miserable back in [insert any year before 2000]

Not actually true. Depression has been on slow increase after civilization got over the over-positivism of rapid industralisation. Read traditionalist authors that debunk that old canard that people were more depressed in antiquity - while in fact, they were not.

Many people don't realize that we have a biological need to believe in something greater than ourselves.

When they realize that organized religion is a bunch of hooey they go atheist and ignore those needs, this brings unbalance.

This is what killing God leads to, there was never any other outcome than degeneracy and eventual annihilation. But it's fine, we will rebuild once the mainlainds finish themselves off. Don't worry just go ahead and fire those nukes.

See
Before you say "nobody even came close to the correct answer" you pretentious libertarian cuck

like i said, nobody even came close to the correct answer

what the sky, your water supply, your processed food for a starter.

Are you the Alex Jones of France?

dylan's cute... he should get on hormones i would date him. call him diana

He is going to have a hard time in a prison full of niggers.

Shouldn't be that way, but the guards "accidentally" unlocked his cell and the cell of a nigger.

Nigger beats up skinny white boy.

Niggers everywhere rejoice, despite the brutality and the fact that prisoners are wards of the state, supposedly safe from beatings and molestation.

Hm pretty based advice I'd say

>Niggers go around in gangs of 40-120 brutally swarming random white people, even little girls, leaving them without an unmarked spot on their body. Zero police response.. then you have BLM shooting cops left and right, for being white.Thats a race war folks. Its already going.

Thomas Sowell essentially said the same thing. Dr Sowell is the best Black man America ever produced, probably.

Despite what you hear, there really is no KKK in America.

And in the 20th Century, not a single black was lynched by the KKK, even in the 1920s, when it had power.

The KKK is Black fantasy these days. And a Jewish tool to use against blacks.

Because ask any Jew - a boogeyman is useful in making people do what you want them to do.

The reason blacks were well behaved in the old days is BECAUSE of segregation, ironically enough.

When blacks, lower IQ hominids that they are, were able to ape white culture in their own communities, they were better off. Do they have a good moral compass? No. Adult Blacks have the emotional capability of an 11 year old white kid. But they managed, through church and the few blacks on the far right side of the Bell Curve.

They were so much better off before integration.

Back in segregation days they had their own teachers, their own doctors, and their own lawyers.

Not as good as whites, maybe, but sufficient for the black community.

So they had an infrastructure of respected elders.

Once integration happened, then their infrastructure collapsed.

Add to that the evils of LBJs Great Society, which further destroyed the Black Family, and you have a cauldron of evil, buffoonery, and chaos wherever blacks live.

>Just as Hillary's mentor, Saul Alinsky, wanted.

bump

Get over the Ted Kaczynski meme. Man needs to be in a society to excel. Going full-blown mountain man isn't the right answer, the key is finding a balance.

Oh, tell me who was it first announced, who was it first proclaimed, that man only does nasty things because he does not know his own interests; and that if he were enlightened, if his eyes were opened to his real normal interests, man would at once cease to do nasty things, would at once become good and noble because, being enlightened and understanding his real advantage, he would see his own advantage in the good and nothing else?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/08/welcome-age-anger-brexit-trump

He was welcomed into a white supremacist gang day one.

He'll do better in prison than most. You don't have to have everyone respect you, just a handful.

>He was welcomed into a white supremacist gang day one.

He couldn't have been. He was assaulted by a nigger. Bad.

I bet the white prison gangs stay far far away from that skinny white boy.

>And all the black prison gangs (including some guards, undercover) likely want to rape him to death