Who are the most notorious fake? whites

Sup Forums is under constant bombardment from fake white countries, but which are the worst offenders? Romanians? Icelanders? Finns?

not talking immigration here - talking about the whiteness of the "white" population, not culturally enriching newcomers

> pic related, 100% Icelandic pop star

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Argentinians

Iceland is pretty much the pure white, pic related

That is obviously a Chink though

You, Mr 60%

Americans

nice trips
anyway burgerland is true black country, nothing to do with white or anything related

Can we stop talking about Whiteness please?

but the niggers are so concentrated in a few areas. Most counties are at least 80% white because of this.

Bjork is some sort of Fairy-Human Hybrid m8, I'm not sure it's entirely fair to use her as your example.

his ancestors were probably heroes in their village, giants who dominated the traditional seal hunt and other Inuit challenges of manhood. it's good DNA, but not white DNA

> pic related, another pure Icelander

Greeks, italians, spaniards. The finn mongols is just a meme we look exactly like swedes.

Shart in marts are shitskins but pretend to be white

She is either Sami or Ezkimo.

oh look, it's our bitter ex. did you go for a walk this morning and accidentally reach the end of your tiny baby country?

nice try, but my recent DNA test came back as 99% white, with trace elements of Irish

run along - don't you have a soldier to behead?

She's a fucking retard, too

wouldn't you love that

All of Southern Europe.

But Iceland is White

I understand the truth hurts but you did ask.

>tfw not Icelandic

we do owe your white countrymen, Ahmed, for creating the colonies, so that at least there would be a few bastions of original whiteness remaining in the world

it's like those seed banks in the Arctic where they store genetically pure seed stock in case there's a nuclear apocalypse

No, we are germanics, finns are more slavs

nice pic...I admit that hapas and some other halfbreeds can be very attractive, but since the advent of birth control there's no reason for a true white like me to throw away millennia of pure bloodlines by breeding with them...brought my own condoms when I visited Reykjavik, in case they're putting holes in the ones they sell to tourists as a desperate attempt to whiten their stock

>we look exactly like swedes.

I am sorry but, no.

I have never seen an American post a DNA test result that was purely White, every single one I've seen you post has at least some Sub-Saharan or other weird Asiatic, or Semitic admixture.

Natives in Iceland comes from denmark and sweden

to be fair, most DNA tests anywhere have about 1% of pure noise which doesn't really reflect on anything

not mine, though. only questionable element was some trace Irish stuff

kek...getting a little hot in this room, isn't it, Sven? got an Icelandic grandfather or something?

i'll freely admit that many/most Icelanders have partial white heritage, some of it from those countries, but it's weird to see Euros playing the MUH TWO SIXTEENTHS HERITAGE game

>to be fair, most DNA tests anywhere have about 1% of pure noise which doesn't really reflect on anything

I don't believe that, because I see Swedes post their results on our own forums all the time and they come up pure White.

Only 10% according to Varg

youtube.com/watch?v=k1Y-GCF9k7M

nah, it's true, I've seen it in a million tests from white people all over the world. it's just ancient junk DNA hanging out in white bloodlines

No need to start sweating..

can't watch video

what is Varg's take on the Mongol menace

like I said, my test came back without that stuff - it's just that i wouldn't have cared either way...in fact, it'd be kinda cool to have some ancient mystery DNA, like an ayyy lmao

quit sweating tho, Sven; it's hard to properly prep the bull with slippery hands

you never know, maybe grandpa Gylfi Inuitsson was like the one pure white Icelander

So it did, but do you have all your papers of your ancestors at least 1000 years back?

TRUE NORDS REPORTING IN

>Inb4 Finland is not white

Finland is 100% pure aryan. These Krauts are shitskins compared to them.

If Bjork isn't fucking white then it's a fucking cold day in hell right now, shithead

Reminds me of that aphex twin album cover.

kek, why would I want that. i'm an American - i use science, not weird old forgeries claiming that Gulfi Inuitsson is pure white

why do you think Icelanders are so obsessed with genealogy, anyway? classic overcompensation

> I-I'm w-white...I s-swear!
> keeps eyes wide open at all times so no one spots lack of an eyelid fold

Finns by far, they are so deeply in denial it's hilarious.

Someone mentioned finns!
Torilla tavataan!

On a side note, according to Sup Forumsacks here Aphex Twin isn't white, is he?

>Pic related

White is a meme.

Also Americans. Most are mixed with some Indian and nigger, but they all think they descend directly from Irish kings n sheit.

they have to be so they dont fuck a cousin or something. its a small population.

The only answer is Americans

never go to Reykjavik or you'll straight up get "Come to Daddy" flashbacks

the women will go wild for you, though...they're really into white guys

have fun but don't breed

>not culturally enriching newcomers
>american

yeah sure those warring tribes didn't deserve the land or some shit

Isnt he half cornish half welsh.

Every country in Northwestern Europe has archives of their ancestors that you can order to study who they were and what they worked as, when they lived and died and in what town etc.

t. Tatar Karimov

iirc yes. So, maybe according to the people who care (not me) he is white?

no kidding...lots of silly muh heritage Americans have used these to trace their own ancestors before they came here

but if you think most countries in question have sufficient resources to trace back all of your ancestors 1000 years, you...clearly haven't tried to do that shit gets incredibly spotty well before that (outside of Iceland). moreover, 1000 years means a LOT of ancestors

That's right. You could be related to Confucius! Hardly the worst non-white you could be descended from, Confucius is cool

Confucius was based, as are many non-whites

honestly, it's the fake whites, like Icelanders and Finns and Russians who have become the problem...their overcompensation causes them to act out in dangerous ways, like gopnik culture

that's why they started out-breeding with the Inuit in the first place - it just got out of hand

Sup Forums
America
UK
Germany

Id think so, he is a pasty ginger, white as fuck by my reckoning.

Others have beat you to that target, I'm afraid.

literal Moor...vacate thread

>France
>Germany
>USA

t. gypsy

> mfw poo in loos got so lost in their travels they thought they were Romans

But to answer your question.

1. The majority of Americans
2. Southern Europeans (including Balkan) - mixed with Turks, Arabs and possibly even Negroids.
3. Polish (most are mixed with Jews)
4. Ukrainians (most are literal Jews)

Those are the Non-Whites I've seen claim to be White at least.

what's your take on Russians

Is Bjork really half korean?

>multicultural US
>60% "white"
>40% shitskins
>"white" by breeding with 40% shitskins
>hay guise we homogeneous srs

>Romania
>97% white (6% Hungarians)
>3% gypsies

OP, an hero pls.

Do you get paid to make these threads? Every day "snow niggers vs. mediterraneans". Every day "these are not white". You're the only non-white here.

I don't know what they are to be honest, I guess there's a small percentage of White people there maybe. Haven't bothered finding out.

Yeah...basically how I feel about "Roman"ians. I've seen one or two who look kinda white but they're probably outliers.

hahaha, Teemu got triggered

wonder why

> sound of gong in the distance