Why cant white people cook?

Why cant white people cook?

Maybe count all the michellen star restaurants, where they are and who they are run by, chucklefuck.

Sage

You don't need to overly season your food if you can afford quality ingredients.

Both of those pics are terrible and disgusiting. Right one can be salvaged with a sauce, left one can't ever be good.

>using a Turkey as just the medium to eat 4lbs of seasoning.

vs

>actually using seasoning to complement the natural flavour of the bird

greatest chefs in the history of the world:
almost all white european males (some asian males)

sage these spam threads

Left one looks rich, I'd have put maybe a LITTLE chicken seasoning, But just enough to make the skin Crisp, You know?

Also, assfuck your turkey with oranges, tastes good.

>yassqueenslay using Lawry's garlic salt

ishygddt

That much seasoning probably makes it taste like fresh soil, with an awful gritty shitty skin texture. Fuck that.

I didn't know Aprill was an Indian name.

>injected
>brined

Imagine how fucking salty that shit is

I would eat the one on the right.
Left one looks rather disgusting, I bet she could put M&Ms in there too

>adding enough spices to give your entire family a kidney failure

>Bigger turkey
>Probably higher quality because little to non seasoning

This, lel

Can't they taste the meat or something?

Jesus, that's just seasoning with a side of turkey.

>garlic salt

The best turkey is deep fried in peanut oil.

the bird on the right is perfectly acceptable if you have it with rich pan dripping gravy and seasoned stuffing

would you like some turkey with that seasoning?

>all that seasoning for just the skin

fuck off aisenodnI

French and Italians make the best food in the world silly non-white barbarian.KFC doesn't count as cuisine

>white person turkey has heavily-seasoned stuffing inside and the right amount of seasoning on the skin, will be eaten with gravy
>black person turkey is a mess that won't taste anything like turkey, will be served with cop-killing and waffles

That niggers turkey looks absolutely fucken nasty bruv.

I'm white and literally everybody who's tasted stuff I baked or cooked said something along the lines of me being the best cook they've ever met or just very talented.

What kind of cooking do non-whites do anyway? Mexican food is just a bunch of variations of vegetables and spices wrapped up in corn dough. Black food ("soulfood") is just a terrible imitation of southern American cuisine.

This.

bird on the left looks like its been raped by savages
bird on the right looks like a fresh bird

>underrated

Also

>chucklefuck
meinsides.exe

This.

WE WUZ HUSSARS N SHEIT

understandable when all they have to drink is purple drank and they were raised on jello

white people invented every method of cooking (not their french names) and also every tool used to cook.

All "ethnic" foods are some variation of "throw everything into a pot and dump in the spices that are native to our land.

>people complaining about amount of seasoning when it's to be SMOKED

Kind of proving them right, you fucking idiots

The one on the right looks quality.
With some nice gravy I bet it would be very tasty

Shouldn't you be hanging from a lamppost, you filthy fucking ape?

Picture 1: seasoning with turkey
Picture 2: turkey with seasoning

Learn the difference, it could save your life.

Wtf i hate meat flavours now

>2016
>not slowcooking turkey in a garlic/ginger wine sauce

Fucking burger tards, why don't you just shove some bigmacs up the bird's ass and deepfry the whole thing?

WE WUZ CHEFS N SHIET

I always assumed that this difference was because of the quality of food blacks and whites eat.

I would eat a steak with nothing but salt, pepper and garlic and itll taste great.
While black people need to season the shit out of their steaks to even taste anything due to shitty quality

Ramsays xmas turkey is better than those two

Black people are so poor they can't afford good meat so they cover it in "seasoning" to make it not taste like roadkill

We're too busy working and obtaining money just to have it stolen for niggers who don't work so they can afford 10 lbs of seasoning and a turkey for the holidays.

kek
That's a wrong way to cook a turkey, both of them.

That could be true too.

They get all their shit from dollar general, probably tastes like wet paper.

Holy shit, way too much seasoning on the left.

are you blind? the man clearly used butter and pepper on his turkey. you don't have to season it to death to get flavor. and this is coming from a non white person

>a turkey
>good meat

Why do black people think "cooking" is burying food in seasoning and spices?

Hey the black people think they can cook meme! Mmmm I love when I eat poultry and taste 10% bird and 90% spices that give it the consistency of chewy sand. Nigger food, not even once

stupid poorfag NEET fucktard, you've obviously never cooked a turkey before fucking autist

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
YOU BE SAYIN
*puts a pound of salt on an 8lb bird*
WE
*is obese*
WE WAS THANKSGIVIN
*dies of heart failure at 40*

its no surprise blacks have major health issues

April- life expectancy of maybe 65 if she's lucky.

This.
Have a female black friend and she doesn't put salt on her food. She puts oregano in her pasta instead. Or on rice. Fucking disgusting

White people can't cook meme needs to fuck off.

>Italy
>France
>Mediterranean food
>Michelin star restaurants as someone else said, all run 100% by fucking whites
>English roasts and pastries (fuck you they're awesome)
>Even Scandi food is fucking awesome, go to sweden have some meatballs from a nice place

>natural flavour
have you ever cooked any meat before?

ok, real question, americans don't use "cocotte" (dutch oven)?

The nigger turkey on the left is ruined. That's way too much seasoning. The seasoning will overpower the turkey. What's the point?

Hey that sounds pretty good, thanks leaf.

What the fuck is this shit on the left? Man Americans like to take things to the extreme, it must taste like utter garbage

>There are people in this thread that unironically think spices lower your life expectancy

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

What's next? Drinking sea water because freshwater isn't spicy enough?

have you ever cooked a turkey before? you don't do much to it

>why don't you just shove some bigmacs up the bird's ass and deepfry the whole thing?
i'll keep this in mind
thanks leaf

because the average american either orders food from restaurants or when they do have to cook, they prepare psuedo-foods out of a box, plastic container, or a can. when they encounter real food they fuck it up.

my office is full of fat girls and i don't think they ever cook, seems like they're always ordering food

apparently emptying cans of spice = cooking