Fake Intelligence

Not only do we have Fake News, we now have public Fake Intelligence.

Fake Intelligence is actually quite an epidemic in the IC (I work for IC).

>People send out their article for review
>Read the ridiculous bull shit they write
>Dont believe it
>Ok let me look at the source myself to see what it says
>Check source
>Says complete opposite of what the idiot is writing
>Write them a nasty comment telling them what they are saying has no basis of evidence if you actually read the intelligence

Fake News: CNN, NYT, ABC, CBS, NBC, WaPost, MSNBC
Fake Intelligence: CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF5TomeiMrc
youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQu18OWko&t=1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Harrelson#Allegations_of_involvement_in_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Jewels_(Central_Intelligence_Agency)
youtube.com/watch?v=MsznEsxOPkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directorate_of_Operations_(CIA)
yahoo.com/news/trump-russia-meddling-us-election-dont-believe-142014369.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CIA is the backbone of America.
If you're implying they're lying then you're basically saying America is no longer a real country.

The doublethink with you fuckers is insane, you claim to love America and be patriots but you are going to let Russia turn us into a puppet-state.

bumping to prevent another unnecessary war

>If you're implying they're lying then you're basically saying America is no longer a real country.
Where the fuck have you been since 2001? Did you have your head up your ass the whole time?

I didn't say you could bring friends.

>America is no longer a real country.
We can very close to this. Now it's MAGA or fuck off. Get it?

proofs

>thinks organizations where the leadership is politically appointed by Obonzo is neutral

Places like CIA pressure the people to write what they want to see. And if you dont do it, editors or the bosses will change it for you. You only get a certain flavor of intel from CIA. You only get a certain flavor of intel from CENTCOM. You only get a certain flavor of intel from DIA.

I think you mean since the CIA blew Kennedy's brains out.

>can
>came

>9/11 was an inside job meme
Man you guys are seriously out of your fucking mind. It was the jews right?

Nothing new OP. Check out Gulf of Tonkin incident that lead us into Vietnam.

>cia
>backbone

Stopped reading

>being this dumb

Its clear he is referring to the CIA's "SLAM DUNK" meme, fucking retard.

We were all doomed once we accepted the invention of fake breasts.

There's no recovering from this.

>leftist perception of CIA: pre-Trump
>They smuggle crack into the ghetto and overthrow democratic governments overseas! They're evil!
>leftist conception of CIA under Trump:
>THE CIA IS THE BACKBONE OF AMERICA ONLY THEY CAN SAVE US

You really don't belong here shlomo

Well, wasn't it?

The CIA is the backbone of Neocons and Zionist kikes. Try again friendo

youtube.com/watch?v=YF5TomeiMrc

Listening to this right now may be interesting for you.

America is already a puppet state you naive little shitty - for special interests. We're tired of being the bad guys in every war, go join Islamic State if that makes you mad, they're the military wing of the CIA

>((you))

Defund and dsiband the cia ....they have only been operational post ww2....and been nothing but untrustworthy war mongers and liars for their globalists puppet masters.

Thank you, NSA, we had you guys all wrong, welcome aboard.

Disband our spy agency?
Do you have any idea how vulnerable that would leave us?
Getting rid of the CIA would basically ensure we'd become a puppet state for someone else.

>now have public Fake Intelligence.
>Now
>Ever believing a dubious amoral agency with its own agenda
Bahahaha, the CIA has been lying to the American public since the 80's

Fuck off, shill
>CIA Internet Defense Force

Let's make CIA our own

The mascot and our director will be CIA himself of course

>If you're implying they're lying
They haven't said anything.

The Washington post is making it all up.

well that's better than saying they're lying I guess

Kek leftists are totally cool with and defending the CIA.
What an amazing timeline!

I expect they will be calling for the waterboarding of shitposters by Christmas.

And fuck off google, just because I say left and CIA doesn't mean I'm talking about pedos. Or does it?

I'm pretty right wing.
the entire right is not the alt-right, you know that right?

WE ARE AT WAR WITH EURASIA. WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EURASIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=RdVQu18OWko&t=1s

Do you feel in control?

Don't use the "you guys are stupid" shill on the 9/11 jet fuel stuff. Anyone real would know its pointless to shill against that old meme.

You're letting this become your tell.

korea, vietnam, panama, iraq, terrorism.....all cia mechanations....they are the crazy ex-wives of the government, stiring up trouble where none exists ..constantly working against you behind your back.

>I work for the IC
>casually disclosing information about the IC

the NSA are the only ones who can save us now

>I'm pretty right wing.
Now you've blown two tells in one thread. You're not very good at this are you?

God this fucking shit is getting out of control

what is your opinion worth potato nigger

Yes I am aware of that.

With the exception of the conspiracy theorists, it's not the right wing that has been condemning the CIA for years and years though.

bp

No dumbass it was ted Cruze's Dad

Trump verified it himself

nice try shill

Post by someone who highest point of education is CinemaSins... or was it the other one this nigger frequented? What was it called again? Don't follow either, I have better things to do.

The Washington Post **IS** basically the CIA newspaper.

They "literally" launched MOCKINGBIRD from there.

There is not a snowball's chance in Hell that the CIA didn't vet an article about the CIA run in WaPo.

>what is FBI

fucking obliterated CIA shills

>not knowing this
haha oh my

nevar forget

Well after Iraq I thought the adults in the room knew intelligence is bullshit. These are the assholes who didn't see the fall of Ther Berlin Wall coming. Or 9-11 for that matter(or did they...)

>Defund and dsiband the cia .
They killed the last president who suggested that...

>Fake Intelligence

You mean like Iraq WMD?
Oswald killed JFK?
The Missile Gap?
MKULTRA?
Osama did 9/11?
The rise of ISIS?

If you only you knew how bad things really are sweetheart.

I thought it was woody harrelsons dad? man i'm confused.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Harrelson#Allegations_of_involvement_in_the_assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy

The Washington Post is a CIA contractor. Look up Operation Mockingbird. They literally cover for the CIA as partners and say whatever they want.

They released what they themselves called the "Family Jewels" the most sensitive data from some of the Cold War, did you miss this somehow?
>Considered illegal or inappropriate, these actions were conducted over the span of decades, from the 1950s to the mid-1970s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Jewels_(Central_Intelligence_Agency)

But Trump said he DID???

youtube.com/watch?v=MsznEsxOPkE

Did you miss the debates? we have like sixteen different spy agencies, the CIA are a fucking liability and the world would be a better place without them.

>Implying this is /new/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Plans

Well I guess Oliver Stone was right-assassination teams, Ted's dad leading one, Woody's another (the three tramps) I guessing Ted's dad got the kill shot from a sewer drain?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

>good goy, cuck your country to the worlds assholes,

Hey guize

Remember the centrifuges? They made it up and we all went to war. We knew it was bullshit but our govt accepted what America said because muh CIA intelligence is da best dude. We honoured our commitment and we got fucked over or it. And for what? Iraq is still a fucken mess now, terrorism is worse, we've all been invaded. Fuck the CIA.

CIA are NOT there to protect Americans. They are there to fuck with other countries for American INTERESTS. These are not the average person's they are big business and govt interests, ie oil. And guess what the Russian thing is really about?

Who has the Wikileaks email about clinton fucking with elections? We need to remind people why they hate her.

So all of these organizations are colluding in a conspiracy against Trump?

You faggots are nuts. You won the election and yet you still behave like the chips are stacked against you. Fucking moronic Russian tools, all of you.

This site is run by them dummy.

>all these organizations

First, I am pretty sure we are just talking about CIA here dumb ass

Second, there is quite the precedent for this behavior

Third, we know that (((intelligence reports))) are often politically directed, it has to be framed to fit the organization's political narrative or it wont get published

I think its about time sane people abandon pol

>CIA is the backbone of America.
And the US has scoliosis.

>If you're implying they're lying
insinuating the CIA doesn't lie

Stop, they recruit almost exclusively from Ivy League schools, the violate their charter and always have, they weren't set up to run covert ops it's a perversion they bullied their way into. They are the biggest drug runners in the world with a black slushfund they use to topple governments and now, apparently, they have decided to turn their "skill" on us. Again. In violation of their charter. Again.
In summation, fuck them, and fuck you, buddy.

So . . . will the CIA and intelligence services change their tune when Trump and Pompeo take charge?

What would you suggest that we do to change the culture in the intelligence agencies?

I saw it, don't want to find it right now. You saw what they did after the Ukraine democratically elected a pro-Russian government, Euromaidan I think it was called.

why the fuck would the IC trust liberal Ivy league Students

its not 1960 any more

Spooks do not do lack ops, they get locals to do it for them

same with Russians

guess who is going to be doing the black ops in Americas for the Russians

poltards like yourself you fucking traitor

Was that the CIA or was the State Department running their own rogue intelligence and nation destruction team?

can someone shop the agent with /ourguy/

What I never understood about this is how easily it could have been faked that Iraq DID in fact have WMD's. Then it's like well what if they want us to think that they think we want them to think that but they really want something else, or just for us to think that but then I forget and maybe that's what they want?

Pretty sure they killed a president, or were at least heavily involved in the cover up.
>Spooks do not do lack ops, they get locals to do it for them
The Directorate of Operations (DO), less formally called the Clandestine Service,[1] is one of the smallest components of the US Central Intelligence Agency.[1] It was known as the Directorate of Plans from 1951 to 1973; as the Directorate of Operations from 1973 to 2005; and as the National Clandestine Service (NCS) from 2005 to 2015.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directorate_of_Operations_(CIA)

WTF I hate intelligence now.

Look at the comments on this article
yahoo.com/news/trump-russia-meddling-us-election-dont-believe-142014369.html

Nobody believes the fake news and intelligence anymore...

>poltards like yourself you fucking traitor
One more thing, faggot, my honorable discharge says I'm not a traitor and I have an up close and personal reason for hating the CIA, unlike you, a dipshit on a cambodian claymation forum.

They sure will or their budget will be fucking 86'd.

>CIA is the backbone of America.
You are stretching the rubber band but i see your point.

>If you're implying they're lying then you're basically saying America is no longer a real country.
Bad argument.

>you claim to love America and be patriots but you are going to let Russia turn us into a puppet-state.
Our military is superior and under a Trump admin it will be even more superior. It's clear you're trying to say Trump is a Russian deep agent which is retarded.

This entire angle arose from NOWHERE but clinton's campaign. She immediately brought up Russian hackers as a defense to wikileaks and they've been rolling with the story ever since.

To be honest I think it was elements of both, the CIA is the world's premiere terrorist organization, and their specialty is couping governments, it's their thing. You can trust me you don't want to get involved with the CIA, they even turn on their own and if you picture yourself an "operator" like some here do, and go work in the belly of the beast my advice? Carry lot's and lots of specialized insurance and a rockstar attorney on speed dial

Yes it 100% will. Thats the nature of the game.

Not have pussified cucks in leadership roles who are too afraid to tell their bosses that they are wrong. This is essentially the entire problem.

They are going to make it illegal to publish, they are using the cliched Hegelian Dialectic to get the weak minded and the soft to make exceptions to free speech laws using the people are being mean so let's ban everything that bothers everyone and just dispel with that pesky reality entirely.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

thank you fbi for your input

No chance of me getting involved with that. Too darned old for that kind of stuff.

How do you see us exiting from the mess in Ukraine? Do we convince Poro to let Russia keep Crimea in exchange for peace in the Southeast? This is a festering sore, and it must be lanced, preferably without bloodshed.
I

That will be hard to fix. Perhaps officials several levels above should ask for the original work for comparison purposes.

Wrong.
CIA has been actively working to undermine the freedoms of American since day 1.

They are a group of power hungry pederasts...
Evan Macmullin is a perfect example of what the AGENCY' represents...
They are not respected in the Intel community.
They are seen as lapdogging faggot paper pushers...

/pol is an FBI board

Doesn't matter, the problem is narratives get so deeply ingrained into organizations and two people from different organizations can read the same thing and come to different conclusions.

If it fits the bosses/organizations narrative they are 100% covered.

So... if I understand correctly according to pol

fbi = catholic
cia = Freemason

what are the WASPs in these? the NSA?

>Do we convince Poro to let Russia keep Crimea
The deal there is the United Nations doesn't recognize the Crimean election to (re)? join Russia, the Crimea was only Ukrainian because Khrushchev made it that way they were part of the Russian empire and they have voted to leave Ukraine a country they have only been part of since 1954 or so, so it seems the diplomatic thing to do to put out that fire, especially if it's partisan bullshit.

You're either delusional or a poor quality shill. Either way, fuck off faggot.