I'm smarter than the CIA

I'm smarter than the CIA.

Sup Forums will unironically agree with this because they're a bunch of morons who put blind faith in a man because they like his attitude.

>dude cia doesn't know what's up lmao putin is cool

youre acting like pol cares about democracy shill

we want our way we dont give a fuck about anything else. die faggot

Nigger/spic detected

It's just a shame that Trump has you convinced he's on your side. He's a con man and he has coned you.

Wonder when the brainwashing will wear off.

litteraly u

No, I am smarter than the CIA.

And all the generals, don't forget his sooper sekret plans for defeating ISIS.

>Wonder when the brainwashing will wear off.

if he doesnt do what he said he would.

i know its a weird answer.

He's already backpedaling, there's no way in hell he delivers in these outrageous promises. I hope that once this happens you people realize that you need to judge a politician BEFORE you elect them, not after.

Here's hoping the DNC puts forward someone electable next time.

>He's already backpedaling
fuck off NYT

>Here's hoping the DNC puts forward someone electable next time.
the dellusion wew hahahaha. hopefully they that racist muslim anti-semite get in !

Their orange god will just launch a twitter tirade blaming someone else, his surrogate weirdo fucks like Conway will recycle his shit and the pol morons will swallow the trickled down feces.

Well, this is going to be a long thread. Thanks, CTR.

It's not the faith I have in Trump, it's the lack of it I have in Obama.

He is a Kenyan. He is a Muslim. And he is anti-American. Why on earth would I trust a CIA staffed for 8 years by this man?

>ex-CIA
>trustworthy source
liberals are fucking brain damaged

Sorry but you lost.

>He is a Kenyan. He is a Muslim.
This is why no one takes you morons seriously.

0/10

The Electoral College takes us seriously. You'll learn that when they put Trump in office per our request.

Keep talking shit, commie faggot. Things are going to change now that that fucking foreign interloper is going back to the streets of Chicago to hustle some of that sweet community organizer money.

uhh, you don't get to bring friends

>unironically believing that Trump doesn't believe that Russia helped him win and that he's not readily admitting it because that would be retarded.

I hope you guys enjoy this high you're getting while it lasts. You'll come down once he's in office and fails to deliver on anything he promised.

Obama is Indonesian Muslim

Obama Sr was Kenyan Muslim

Obama Grandfather was Mau Mau

Commie lies. The only thing he sort of kind of backed down on was prosecuting Hillary. And even then, only maybe. The rest is FAKE NEWS.

The wall is going up and federal agencies are going to start cracking heads wide open, just watch. Better get your gay black anarchist bandana so you can go out into the streets to protest as the National Guard beats the shit out of you in the streets of Seattle or wherever, while I'm comfy in my all-white suburban home watching you get beaten on FOX NEWS.

>still bring arrogant enough to believe your opinion matters after bring wrong for 15 months straight

Fidel Castro was, why not Trump?

>I hope you guys enjoy this high you're getting while it lasts. You'll come down once he's in office and fails to deliver on anything he promised.

>CIA trying to manipulate the US election.
All the higher ups in that organization should be purged and replaced.

Evan McMullin is the source from the "cia" and he's shitposting the media.

I can prove this.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YOU LOST SO BADLY AND CAN ONLY COMPLAIN AS TRUMP MAKES AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR TEARS!

The guy who thought he was getting the top job already got his pink slip.

What evidence do you have to back up that claim?

Think of all of the strategics and information Trump got from that cuck while his dick as being sucked.

Smarter Than the CIA

REMINDER

JEB's Daddy was Head of CIA
Dubya's father was Head of CIA

Oh yeah? Well I am CIA.

>this guy kinda looks like obama so obama is the same race as him.

I like that the only defense mechanism you morons have for trump criticism is "lol the left though right?"

That's literally not an argument. No memeing required.

Dad at nintendo.

You lost.

Must be your non-education but I'm not even murican.

Trump knows all

>“You know, I'm, like, a smart person. I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that,” Trump said. “But I do say, ‘If something should change, let us know.’”
Someone needs to teach him how to not speak like a retard.

You lost.

You lost.

committe on foreign affairs: check.
investment banker: check.
cia intern: check.
(((goldman sachs))): check.

>1 post by this ID

No user, we won. We're now a superior country to yours. Have fun being third-world.

mfw americucks have russian puppet in the white house

Fuck off.

That's right. Keep crying. Your tears are yummy.

>May thinks she's relevant

>Farage thinks he's relevant
His party is dead and no one cares what he thinks anyone.

Trump seems to care what he thinks.

>no one cares what he thinks anyone.

The most powerful man in the world does.

he's right actually. I mean, look at this military plan. Its so expertly designed. No cia person could think of this

>Caring what a racist thinks

we kinda have to care. Since hes going to be presidet

>Not believing in suddenly applying full pressure on all fronts

>WAYCIS!

Until he resigns within 6 months.

Trump has said twice now that he wants to use Farage in some capacity. Either as ambassador or as an adviser. You have to understand how Trump works. As far as Trump knows, or cares to know, Farage is a good guy, they have a rapport, and so now Farage represents British politics in Trump's mind. Trump wants chummy allies. He's not going to get that with May. Farage will be relevant for at least the next 4 years because he will, either officially or unofficially, be one of Trump's main influences on our policies toward Britain, and probably Europe as a whole.

Farage is a smart businessman. He could leverage that influence into public office easily I would imagine.

Is that a real person?

It is not hard, CIA is one of the most incompetent and corrupt intel agencies in the world. There are literally women and fat people working on CIA

The average drooling retard is smarter than the CIA

actually, there is. Youre just not as smart as trump to see

Yeah. He runs Correct the Record®, a liberal organization that spends millions of dollars on shills.

>Trusting the Clinton Intel Agency

if CIA was competent Russia would have never got as far as they did influencing an election as they accuse

>believing the covert government shills who benefit from conflict

I wish this greasy pedophile would die already. How can anyone even talk to the guy for five seconds without throwing up?

He seriously looks like a fake person that I've seen somewhere before. I almost want to say final fantasy seven, but I bet it was some shitty anime. He doesn't look like a good anime character.

If there was enough evidence to prove there was russian interference, then why isn't the FBI (corrupt and let clinton go) on their side. If the two intelligence agencies can't agree on it, then there isn't enough evidence to prove it.

Well unlike the (((CIA))) he was against invading Iraq

Everyone is smarter than the CIA. It's a cancer on your nation that mostly serves foreign interests through incompetence.

that's like saying you're smarter than a screw driver.
Kys Kike.
Sage these shit thread retards

Hey, also, I've been telling a lot of liberals that they just have sour grapes because they lost, but I just reread that fable and I don't think it quite fits. What fable fits it better?

>ONE hot summer’s day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. “Just the things to quench my thirst,” quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: “I am sure they are sour.”
>“IT IS EASY TO DESPISE WHAT YOU CANNOT GET.”

The only reasons why the CIA hasn't been shut down is because the last person who tried got shot in the head.

Kinda, but his hair's sorta green. And I never played the simcity for snes, although I guess I have seen wally before.

I need you to kill yourself as fast as fucking possible. Maybe you can choke on a couple of those fucked up teeth you limey asshole

>impyling the cia aren't perpetual fuckups who shit over every single place they visit

Your average retard is probably smarter than the cia by measure of who shits the bed the least

At this point he actually is.
The CIA is in the Clinton corner wanting bad relations with Russia and war.
The CIA is controlled by the Vatican.
Roman Catholicism (West) vs Orthodoxy (East)

Catholics
In
Action

It's a religious war, niggers.

interesting

>leaddit will unironically boast faith in one of the most incompetent intelligence agencies on earth
Reminder that not even CIA could bust a cap in the Don's dome.

>I hope that once this happens you people realize that you need to judge a politician BEFORE you elect them, not after.

Exactly, that's why I didn't vote for Hillary

>the cia is trustworthy and is trying to protect the interests of the people
Leftists are so retarded that this is actually what they believe.

This.

The Roman Cult supports the invasion of this country from Latin America. That makes it an existential threat to the United States. We must remove all Catholics from power in the U.S.A. if we are to survive as a nation.

No, he's more loyal and trustworthy.

let's trust our shifty intel agency with a history of rigging foreign governments

yeah exactly kek, or the one who experimented on our own students.

CIA exists to subvert and overthrow

After the absolute failure of the global war on terror, the CIA needs to be disbanded.

then why does the FBI not agree? is their an agenda?

he looks like one of the live action scenes that video games used to use. he would have been one of the generic actors that fit the "looks like a politician speaking in a news clip" from like C&C or some shit.

command and conquer is a bad example but that same type of live action cut scenes that used to be popular.

you would believe the CIA when they have no supporting evidence for their fucking claim of RUSSIA a very powerful country with a government. These are the people that said saddam had nukes. btfo go to bed CTR newfag

That was such a good game, but I can never get past the mission with the boats. Everytime, I hit that roadblock, it's like the one part in Final Fantasy 3 I never get past.