What attracts young loners to white supremacy?

What attracts young loners to white supremacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html
penissizeworldwide.blogspot.com/
youtu.be/ggPRXI4gf5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White is a meme bro.

Being surrounded by chink filth.

Constantly being shamed and hated on for things that happened hundreds of years ago, by people who take no responsibility for the things they're doing today.

Black is a meme bro.
>Fuck off Jew.

>He fell for the white supremacy meme

Well I don't think it's young loners being attracted to white supremacy as much as it is not wanting to be overrun and raped by brown people.

There is literally nothing wrong with filling first world successful countries with illiterate street shitters t. Politician.

Nobody is ACTUALLY hating on you though. It just feels that way because you spend so long on the internet seeing every time some nobody says 'fuck white people'.

Facts

Big breasts are disgusting.

No white person actually feels like a victim of anything other than shitty politicians making the world shittier because they have to because it's their career, the UK poster is a nigger.

Amen.

What about all the Paki filth molesting children? The media Jews push "diversity" while shitting on the locals.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/12051159/young-white-men-most-derided-group-in-britain-yougov.html

Yeah, influencial people with power over our laws are truly 'some nobodies'.

They are young and angry. They are just old enough to see how messed up the world is but to young to understand that its hopeless to try to fix it. Any extreme group is mostly comprised of young angry poeple trying to fix the world.

Inferiority complexes borne of tiny cocks.

Nothing to lose + plus every white person's tendency to see that they are better than everyone else but keep it in since they do not want to lose status

Yeah because the hippies spent their days sniffing glue and changing the ethnic composition of their countries.

penissizeworldwide.blogspot.com/

More like white sluts who go out and look for it. I see white sluts necking on with pakis, niggers and even chinks recently every time I go drinking downtown on a weekend.

>The media
Half the newspapers in UK scream 'GTFO IMMIGRANTS REEEEE WAR ON CHRISTMAS" etc. The paki rape gangs only came to light because the media exposed them.

>trying to fix the world by electing trump

Are you serious, nigger?

What category are white people not the best in?

In thier own minds they were saving the world.

>.blogspot.com

fucking kek

Well I wouldn't say hopeless, if there are enough reasonable people with considerable income and similar ideas something could easily be done.
>implying woman enjoy sex and that the only time they do isn't when you stimulate their retarded mini penis
Do you honestly think fat virgin nerds on the internet think they're better than anyone?

In thier own minds they were.

The constant assualt in anything "white" or western. If critical theory would die off so would "white supremacy".

>national news stations constantly demonizing me
>told that only i, and people with the same demographic as me can be guilty of the modern day mortal sin of racism
>my time is over, screams the news. My era is finished, i will die off and it will be great for the world.
>no one is hating on me.

When I was 7, i was told to not judge people based on the color of their skin. I had been reluctant to play football with the black kids at the park. I went try to play with them and like 13 of them beat me up. My dad came grabbed these little niglets by the necks and thew them away. He said, "id fight your nigga daddys, but yall dont have any, gets yalls little nigga asses out of here".

From that day on, i knew i hated niggers and that equality was a lie.

Even when ive given a nigger a chance out of pure hope, it just ends up proving me right in the end.

Niggers gonna nig.

They're average and uninteresting people who need something to fit in. They're also usually atheists who need something to take the place of faith

>Be a useless cunt and sell out the country for 45 years sucking foreigner cock like it's a spot
>We did it! We saved the country!

The fact that they are losers, have no other archievement of their own and want to belong to something in order to feel "stronk" and "powerful".

Either the concept of "white" or "nationalism" are collectivist in nature. White a way to steal credit from other individualis for things you didnt do (ie, this person is white and did something therefore I somehow did it too) and nationalism pretty much the same. Other forms of collectivism are for example Islam who is equally attractive to losers thinking themselves more base/pure/redpilled/nondegenerate to the "Kaffir".

You should read up on the two candidates policies. One candidates policies puts the US first and wants to increase cultural standards while the other is career politician that would get fucked in the butthole by a hobo for $100.

I'm sure you prefer big balls you giant faggot.

What fairy tale reality do you live in?

Youre just some white guilted peon from the surburbs of wisconsin whose only met like 5 niggers in their life.

Anyone young is inherently powerless in this day and age you stupid Paki.

>Nobody is ACTUALLY hating on you though
nigger, please

No news is saying this and if one did it would obviously be laughed off by anyone with half a brain and the outlet would go under for being retards.

>>>Making 'loneliness' out to be a bad thing.

Most of us are alone because unfortunately half or more of the world are degenerates.

What? What do I know from Jews? Nothing, I know nothing from that.

Some compilation of faggot newsreaders that you've watched on YouTube does not mean the entire world hates you.

>Star Wars has a female hero that means the age of the white male is over REEEEE

There are no white nationalists though. There is no alt-right. It's just something made up by the liberal MSM to label anyone who disagrees with them.

World =/= America

Trump is already raising tensions around the world because he's inept at foreign policy. Not to mention he's bending over to oil companies to take it in the ass while they simultaneously fuck the environment. Not that you believe in man-made climate change, because you visit Sup Forums, but for the rest of us who aren't developmentally delayed, he's going to ruin the world.

>What attracts young loners to white supremacy?
Awesomeness

I'm saying you're the Jew, Jew.

Yeah, lot of Sup Forumstards are degenerates. Lots of naughty language here.

Your inferiority complex is showing.

I lived in London for 25 years. I have met many a nigger. Give me some real world examples of how people have hated you and held you back for being white.

This thread is such an obvious false flag, how can you people be so bad at your jobs, it's not hard.

Holy shit those goalposts moved so fast it almost took my head off.

I hate to say it but its true.

Its the fucking memes.

They spend all day on the internet because they don't have any friends to go out with; no girlfriend to spend time with. They stay online looking for other people like them, and the edgier the memes are the more lonely the community is. There are some powerful fucking memes on this website.

Ok bitch, keep pretending everyone hates your white skin and that's why you're a failure.

>Jews
Naughty language?
Pales in comparison to nigger culture and liberal ideologies due to genetic defects.

Nothing in particular. If anything, "too much" time to think about the situation. The weeks I'm in normie mode swimming in social contact, I don't think about these things as much. Which is no argument for them being right or wrong.

How have goalposts been moved? You claimed the media is "constantly" demonising you when that clearly isnt the case.

The one thing I disagree on Trump with is his views on climate and energy. I don't know the first thing about it but it seems very likely us spewing shit into the air will damage the environment, I'm hoping that with the boost from using harsher energy will support the foundation that will produce an answer to clean energy and maintaining a stable environment on Earth.

>Go outside
>Realise the hippies ruined everything

I don't though. No one does. Why is it important to you that you believe that?

Young loners are more susceptible to indoctrination than other demographics. Where and how did you think cults and terrorist groups get their members?

>london
>real niggers

M8...come to south lousiana, m8.

I wont have to say anything. You will get here and be like...ohhhhh.

You said "no one", when pointed out it is a common cultural trend to demonize white males " no one" became "the entire world".

>loner
>feels like part of a group

Wow no idea why this would happen

I don't give a shit about darkies and chinks are locusts.

Underrated post

I dont recall saying anything positive about black people or that niggers werent a problem. But they're too disorganised and violent to get the majority of people on their side.

Or maybe I just prefer them before they develop breasts.

Spbp. But no seriously, fuck chinks.

>I don't though. No one does
Half the threads on Sup Forums are complaining about the white man's lot in life.

It's kind of fishy that you guys just can't use reason, facts and truth to spread your beliefs and ideas. I reiterate there is no white nationalist group. Just a random young white males naturally concerned about relatively destructive groups of people that reproduce much faster than them and entering their countries, drastic increase of interracial couples especially in media, and the lack of values in modern society.

It's a sense of family. A sense of pride, and a sense of being both accepted and understood in a otherwise moribund world.

Leave your house and actually meet people. No one is going to give you shit for being white unless you go to Detroit or the Huff Post offices.

Milo said in a talk that gingers are 5 times more likely to be radicalised by Islam.

You're probably going to end up joining Isis.

>already trying to locate and weed out people who believe in climate change at the EPA
>appointing Exxon CEO as secretary of state
>wants to bring back coal even though no one wants to use it except those that work in the industry
>pulling out of paris climate deal

He hasn't even taken office yet, keep that in mind when you read the above. After this election I don't even care, humans should just die out.

>Lee no true nigger meme.

The funny cartoon frogs and anime girls

Open the catalogue right now and try and find one thread about how white people are shit on.

Supremacy.

Who starts these groups anyway? Like, who started this "alt-right" thing?

Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer.

The main stream media did, the created it as a label for anyone who isn't radical left wing liberal. Probably in response to neck beards shit posting on Sup Forums, which just goes to show how irrelevant media is becoming now that with the openness of the internet people can find the exact news and media content they want to enjoy and anyone can start producing their own content.

>Why do liberals hate Russia so much?: Is it because Russia hates everything they represent? A nationalist country of white-skinned people?

>Why do blacks get away with saying they invented this kind if food and then have the audacity to say that whites cant cook

>Richard Spencer
No one who posts here knows who those people are.

Literally made up by the kikes who brought you (((fake news)))

Both of those threads are suppose to be funny user.

We hate our lives, we're NEET failures with no social connections. The suggestion that we're privledged in society because we're white is laughable. That laughter eventually turns to anger as we learn, in fact, minorities are the privleged class, cherished by society and held in the highest esteem, while white men are universally despised.

Are you seriously saying Sup Forums isnt made up of white people complaining about 'muh jews' and 'muh blm' etc? There's people in THIS VERY THREAD that are complaining about being demonised for being white.

Why can't white countries just stay white?

Jews are scum. That's why we hate them.

Jews and BLM sometimes get one thread every couple of days I guess. And yes your coworkers are posting in this thread.

>your coworkers
No on is getting paid to post on here you delusional cretin.

This thread is fucking shill central or this board has been invaded moreso than Europe the past year.

Since there are a thousand posts about people claiming to be losers and WN, I feel like I have to say I'm a normie and WN.

Facts and statistics.

>They're also usually atheists who need something to take the place of faith

White Nationalist here.

This is more true than you may imagine.

Live past the age of 17 and you'll realise white nationalism is the only logical conclusion.

Reality.
youtu.be/ggPRXI4gf5U
When you have a lot of free time and you're estranged from society you can make observations most wouldn't. Also
>white supremacy
lel

>I'm a normie and WN

Then this thread doesn't apply to you. OP is asking why lonely NEET losers like me are attracted to """"'"white nationalism""""""

Because Multiculturalism is shit and nobody wants to live in this garbage.
I don't own anyone shit they can fuck off.