Have you met the Jew?

Did you ever meet a Jewish person?
Was it an Israeli or a western Jew?
What was their opinion on Israel?
Also please feel free to ask anything you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/shavuot/.premium-1.596678
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze
youtu.be/ggPRXI4gf5U
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/09/what-caused-the-refugee-crisis-google
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Met russian jews many manytimes. 95% of them (russian jews) live in Moscow. Talked a lot about Israel. Mostly positive opinions, BUT! NO ONE wanted to move there!

I think they all consider themselves like Russian Jewish, idea to be Israeli jewish is something that they won't take. Many of them were positive about thinking to move to Germany, Canada or USA.

Than you for sharing.
Do you know why they don't want to come To Israel? Is it because of the racism?

I like gal gadot send qt idf girl here please.

even if we will, they don't sleep with goys.

As far as i get them right they do not care much about jewish staff, they just want comforts and liberties to the maximum.

so what you are saying is, that Israel is to religious for them to fit in?

Fucked a jewish girl once. She had beautiful eyes. She got turned on that I was Palestinian. We were both drunk.

I quote myself:

>they just want comforts and liberties to the maximum

And they think that US, Canada and Germany will give them most of them.

Dont lie we both know isreali girls love goy cock.

Israel is first world though. We have the same liberties and comforts as the US.

No they don't.

>Did you ever meet a Jewish person?
No. Never. Thank Allah.

There was a jewish kid at my elementary school, and no one liked him for whatever reason. During recess one time we all ran away from him whenever he came by. I guess he told the teachers or something because the next day we had to come to school early and get a lecture from the teachers about how to be nice or something. They gave us donuts and a great breakfast, so basically all i learned was that if i ran away from the jewish kid I'd get treated like a king.

This, Russian Jews care about the tribe much less than those from Germany/Poland

My grandmother's entire family were Russian Jews and 60% of them married out (including her)

I thought Saudi Arabia got banned?

Russian Jew reporting in. Now live in the US and am in college. Also part of the jewish club in school and help out at events.

From my experience of knowing lots of other Russian Jews and being one myself, it's more of that Israel is viewed as a dangerous place to live and the US has more opportunities. Although many of my peers support and visit Israel on breaks. I'm actually going in January for my first time on Birthright. :)

Israel is not in NATO

yes
>Was it an Israeli or a western Jew?
both
>What was their opinion on Israel?
well for western jews (mostly amerifats) israel is some utopian jewish community meme ,that is until they come here and see it.
as for israelis like for half of them israel is a perfect morally supirios meme country and for half its a regular country .
>Also please feel free to ask anything you want.

we are first world though

kek, hope you enjoyed your donuts

Well, no, words have definitions. The definition of first world is being in NATO during the cold war

Hope you will enjoy your stay here! Just try to avoid the south of Tel Aviv

Yes they do interfaith marrige rates for isreali women are climbing every year.Soon no more jews.

>mfw Australia is not first world
t-thanks Sven

Yeah I can confirm the opinion on Israel had by western Jews. See my other post.

Western Jews (american living mostly) really romanticize Israel a lot. But then again I've never been but I'm going soon.

Yeah I heard that area is rough with brothels and gang violence. :/ But I don't think Birthright will take us there. IMO they want to take us to the best places so we would consider moving to Israel permanently. I know people that go on a 10 day trip and decide they want to spend the rest of their life there after college.

We are a modern, free, stable and democratic country though

Yes western Jews are disgusting, ugly, assholes. The Israelis I've met tend to think the same thing. Israeli girls usually pretty cute. Israelis in general not marxists like Jews over here. Your community has done too much to my people to like you guys being here. Unless a Jew actively fights to make the truth about Israel and holocaust understood I generally distrust them.

what does it have to do with what he said ??
in an odd way, no , never did

because Israel is a good country. There is no place like Israel.

No.

Sweden's not in NATO either. The definition for "First World" was "The West and her allies" and I would consider Israel (and Sweden) to be Western. But the term's meaning has changed to apply to a post-Cold War world. Get with the program, Sven

proof?

I think the only thing you guys need is a nuclear holocaust.

My wife is Jewish. I was raised Christian.

the weird thing was I was kind of friends with the kid. kek. one time he called me because he wanted to hang out, but I said I couldn't come over because my dad wasn't home to drive me. Then he said his mom could come pick me up, but I said my dad wouldn't let me leave(he was home the whole time). It got really awkward after that.

I was a fucking retard as a kid

I thought interfaith marriages were almost illegal?

Mixing Israeli Jews and western ones is a common mistake. Israel is nationalist while the western Jews tend to be globalist.

haaretz.com/jewish/shavuot/.premium-1.596678

kek

When south africa was turning to shit my family and I lived in a real shitty ghetto area. I could look out my flat and see homeless drunks sleeping on the street, and every other night hear a gunshot right outside.

There was a shit load of blood in he stairwell once too, terrified the shit out of me.

Half a year before we came to the uk, my father was invited to live with a Jewish family who originated from Israel. They owned a large house on a small holding. He knew the father of that family as they were engineers together.

DESU they were nice people, they fed and sheltered us, and my mother for even longer so we could flee the diversity of south africa. They left back to Israel a few years later.

I think the majority of Jews are cucked as much as we are by their ruling caste. There are tribes in the Jews, some are our allies, others seem to seek and push for the absolute subjugation of all races and land, with whites being the final.

nah, we'll pass

I'm sure it is and I can't wait to go. Keep fighting the good fight over there brother :)

Not quite. First world nations were allied to the United States. Second world nations were allied to the Soviet Union. Third world weren't allied to either. At least that's how it was originally or thereabouts. I do agree with you though, we should make Israel a non-world country.

And by that I mean nuke it.

it is literally illegal to marry someone with a different religion here though.

The plight of the whites in SA is absolutely fascinating, tragic, but fascinating

Every Israeli I ever met were pieces of shit who acted like they were better than everyone, without exception. I'm glad they're probably back home dodging terror tires and knife wielding teens. Met some decent US jews though, also some that were straight out of the happy merchant stereotype.

kek, doesn't make a difference not doesn't it?

well i rarely leave my home town

;-;
t. druze

Yes. Western Jew. Wasn't very Jew besides 'muh Shoah'.

I admire you Jews for your contribution to science and math. Shalom.

Yes, I like your government and the strong care for your people you guys seem to have. But over here the Jews are terrible. And frankly I don't think we should give your country any money, or military help. I'm not pro or anti Israel. I'm am very anti our Israel lobby however.

I've been dating an ashkenazi kike for the past 8 years. She didn't like how the orthodox treated her on birthright and it's made it very easy for me to redpill her on all the sex slavery, mossading, and aipacing.

you are ok in my book, as long as you don't burn down forests.

yeah he smoked weed all the time and always told hitler jokes pretty weird guy

I admire MIT and Stanford for their contribution to science and math.

The way I see it, we Jews have had the same world view for 5000 years, and it has and will continue to get us killed en masse
>Move from Babylon
>Murder Caananites
>Get kicked out
>Move back from Europe
>Murder Palestinians
>Resent the native inhabitants of wherever you live
>Push for policies that explicitly disenfranchise natives in favor of Jews
>"Why do these people all hate us? It must be because we're so successful :^)"
>These people don't realize what's coming will make the Holocaust look like a spa retreat
>We're going to lose the state of Israel because the Synagogue of Satan lacks self-reflection
It's terrible

cheers mate

In the goverments eyes yes. But they still have the wedding and everything.

Yes.

BR jew w/ Israeli citizenship.

Idk.

Do you like football?

sorry to hear that happened, hopefully everything is better for you and your family now.

i'm your dog , by your book....
even if we try to be cool ,you still hate us

This guy gets it.

There's a Jewish program at my old elementary school. And students not even in that program has to celebrate some of their holidays. It's still stuck in my head, those songs.

well, the funny thing is we don't even need the money. We make way more than it, and the only reason we get it is because special interest such as weapon companies in the US push your government to such acts, because the money return to the US by purchasing guns and weaponry, and they get profit from it. We will literally not bother if there won't be any aid.

Wtf is a druze?

yes.
Football is the most popular sport-game in Israel.

More civilized than a Brazilian

cucked people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze

That seems the best option, and ending all dual citizenship here. Besides that kill all the sandniggers you want I don't care how much land you guys take.

Don't you have a Walmart to shart in?

I met some Druzes in my life time, and most were very friendly and humble people. With some I even sometimes still hang out with.

Tons of them
Mostly Western Jews but there was this super degenerate faggy one that my mom worked with.
It's an ethnoreligious state, I'd have no problem with it if white countries could be the same sort of thing
No. Also fuck you, the only reason Europe is being flooded with immigrants is because of the west's foreign policy in defense of your little bullshit tinpot desert kike colony
youtu.be/ggPRXI4gf5U

well, Hopefully Trump will end the money transformation.

ah, thats good
where from?

Don't you have a favela to get stabbed in?

Agreed. I actually do have a question, what is your and your countries view on Russia/Putin?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druze
so they are muslims or something?

You should probably research more on who caused the refugee crisis, instead of instantly blaming it on us:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/dec/09/what-caused-the-refugee-crisis-google

I think I saw a Jew I can tell by their mannerisms abd such.

Jews have definitely been the ones pushing for open integration since 1908.

Im from the Shfela, living in an Ashkenazi northern village, near לטרון

nope

In highschool I had a Jew ask me to a Sadies dance I said yes and took the candy they offered and then said no. I am the Jew now.

Immigration

I like Russians, most of my friends are from there.
And on Putin I have no idea.

Jews? yes. Israel? no.

It's all centered around Jews and Zionism. Nice Guardian article you fucking faggot

What is Israel doing to preserve the dead sea? This is in my interest because it's the only place where I can go swim without getting my feet wet.

You don't get it, do you?
If a person has jewish mother and not jewish father they're considered jew by Israel laws. So that basically means more jews.

I agree Jews did it, but not Israel.

>Jews? yes. Israel? no.
So Germany wasn't responsible for the holohoax but Germans were?

Trips of truth, Synagogue of Satan has infiltrated the West and their recklessness will continue to adversely affect the rest of Jewry

See above

kek

nice, beit jann , north as well

Kek not Russian Jews. White Russians.
Funny I generally enjoy Israelis and can't stand Jews over here. I've known a few Israelis

Smart man.

slavkike reporting in

"Anonymous™"
SCHLOMO, OY

>hurrrr
It's the foreign policy of the US and the West as a whole that has been largely in the interests of Israel because of the Jews that have so much influence and most of whom are zionists
>inb4 b-but what about the anti-zionist Jews in the west
Literally inconsequential