So we have been chemically emasculated for the past decades. How do we fight back?

So we have been chemically emasculated for the past decades. How do we fight back?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d6DkEM9Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevy_Chase,_Maryland
youtube.com/watch?v=yAmtP_UCQMM
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lift weights, be aggressive.

Final solution 2: This time we finish it

>How do we fight back?
We dress up pretty and suck cock

SUPER
MALE
VITALITY

Water filters and virility pills you dumb faggot

>How do we fight back?
Change your diet

its chemtrails and birth control drinking water btw

>Not Final solution 2: Electric Boogaloo

Some good ideas here. Weights is good.

Plus, lots of people being psyoped on. I don't know that you all can take the pressure.

the act of murder increases testosterone significantly.

This. Those endocrine disruptors really fuck up frogs in drainage ponds. It's only a matter of time before the jews successfully turn us all into faggots and traps.

No it doesn't.

Why didn't you buy the filter bro? Better yet get a distiller. Alex Jones might be a shill, but that doesn't mean everything he says is a lie.

>artificial chemicals fuck with your nature? fight fire with fire
>go to doctor
>say that you are genderqueer (male presenting) that wishes to transition to a full cis male
>get testosterone prescription

So steroids?

Trt

water filter

I lift weights and train martial arts, my dad is still just way more imposing and naturally strong than I am. Shit sucks.

Reeeeeee fucking globalists!!!

artificially raising test is a bad fucking idea unless you know exactly what you are doing
the difference that good diet + gym makes cannot be overstated. that should always be the first thing to fix

>Chevy Chase, MD

Plus plastics. Drinking soda and water from plastic bottles and buying food products packed in plastic packeting is a good way to gain estrogen.

Its all the plastic. Plastics contain several Xeonestrogens. The worst are microwaved plastic containers or water bottles that have been exposed to UV light.

A "good diet" is getting harder and harder to achieve, since even fresh groceries tend to get packaged and shipped across continents. Xenoestrogens are everywhere at an ever increasing rate, and most people do not have access to or the funds for local farmer's markets.

Genocide western women

Feminization of the White Male: How to stop drinking from the poisoned well

As you folks have probably noticed, a new species of White Male made an appearance in the 21st century. Paraded as the “modern manâ€, this species, despite outwardly possessing male genitalia, exhibits prominent feminine features: high-pitched voices, little to no body hair, low muscle mass, round flabby faces, scrawny limbs, thin necks, wide hips and sometimes even semi-developed breasts. Femininity is not limited to physical appearance, however - the “modern man†is soft, emotional, sensitive, passive-aggressive, cowardly and extremely submissive. Some of us call members of this species “nu-malesâ€, the less polite among us call them cucks and faggots, while in Russia they are known as having “never lifted anything heavier than a dickâ€. They are the eloi of the 21st century – a weak, bumbling, narcissistic breed, consumed by petty distractions and utterly worthless.

However, many people still think that this mutation has occurred due to purely non-physical reasons, such as cultural Marxist education and brainwashing as well as promotion of feminism and subsequent disruption of gender roles in Western society. They are not entirely wrong, but this mind-rot also has a powerful physical counterpart. The cause of mass mutation of normal, strong, brave and bold men into nu-males has a name, and that name is xenoestrogens.

research estrogens and xenoestrogens
make sure not to ingest any

pastebin.com/d6DkEM9Q

It's a real town, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevy_Chase,_Maryland

>Masturbate all day long
>Still manage to grow a full beard in 6h
Do I have Turkroach Genes?

Xenoestrogens are chemical substances that imitate the behavior of estrogen, a female hormone, in human bodies. Natural or synthetic, today they can be found literally everywhere – in the food you eat, the water you drink, the clothes you wear and cosmetics you use. They are the reason why today’s 13-year-old girls develop watermelon-sized tits and asses, while male teenagers barely even grow pubic hair. You have consumerism to thank for that – ruthless profit-chasing has given producers free reign to sacrifice quality of their goods in order to cut production costs, leading to replacement of many ingredients with cheaper substitutes that contain xenoestrogenic compounds. On this day alone, you have probably ingested enough of them to kill a horse, figuratively speaking – and didn’t even notice.
In the posts below, I will provide a small guide on how to avoid a lion’s share of xenoestrogens permeating modern daily life and provide a bit of advice on how to boost your levels of testosterone. Do not become a man trapped in the body of an androgynous nu-male. Also, whatever is written here does not apply to niggers, as their hormonal systems are a bit different and they can all go extinct anyway, for all I care.

youtube.com/watch?v=yAmtP_UCQMM

>Chevy Chase, MD

Flag checks out 2bh

>Electric Jewgaloo*

>tfw no facial hair and little body hair
>tfw virgin
>tfw at least have relatively deep voice

"This suggests that some factor other than age"
No fucking shit it's all the xenoestrogens and females pissing birth control into the water supply turning the fucking frogs gay.

And yet Doctor Shekelberg will prescribe steroids to a woman who thinks she's male but wont prescribe steroids to guys with low t.

>Also, whatever is written here does not apply to niggers
A lot of broscience here

if there are xenoestrogens in the water and food how come blacks and spics arent effected by it

Can't wait for the world where all beta males transition into cute traps. The unpassable ones should be sent to the mines ofcourse.
Schlomo truly is our greatest ally.

This is just evolution in process.

see:

Toxic masculinity is a no no

To be fair, they can't escape it themselves. sure with the proper water filters they could limit exposure through drinking and bathing.

But these chemicals are everywhere and in every thing

Stop eating gluten, increase your protein intake and make sure its organic. Boost your t levels you soft ass peeps

STOP EATING SUGAR. STOP FAPPING ALL DAY.

Nofap, exercise, and a keto diet. Get woke motherfuckers.

It's a result of moving away from hunter-gatherer societies, you dunces.

You gotta go outside, you can't sit around all day playing with your hotdog and growing hairs.

XD

How can I get my wife more test? I want her to grow a big ass clit would be pretty fucking hot and the closet to futanari I'll ever get.

Ecks DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>how come they aren't affected.

They are. Mexican field workers have incredibly high amounts of Atrazine in their blood. Atrazine is one of the most common American xenoestregens an excessively used pesticide that is in everything.

They have so much that their life expectancy is at least 60 since it weakens their heart so much.

Then join army and take a life. As men did for millennia

chemtrails is complete bullshit, but estrogen tainting medical shit in the water supply, like birth control, is confirmed reality.

Believing in this but not climate change. Fuck, you guys are retarded

There is definitely some kind of estrogen in the city water. I grew up with well water in an isolated area, and all of the other girls got their periods at like age 9 and their bodies developed much sooner compared to mine. There's something strange going on with the water and it affects women too

Men are masturbating more, and more often than in the past.

It's not fucking rocket science

>sedentary and low in social status
>low testosterone
must be something in the water

Is this bad

I'd lose all my test if it meant I would stop balding

Most people don't use repurposed sewage as drinking water. The endocrine disrupturs are the main cause of effiminization, not so much birth control.

my guess is all the plastic we use. educate yourself about xenostrogen.

Yeah and it has the same effect on a lot of fish.

Everybody knows that but nobody act on it.

I feel the same fucking way the fact I'll look like a creepy ass paedophile when I'm bald god damn it. Just turn me into a chick already

Which one arent we allowed to question and which one has been corrupted?

I pretty much live on eggs and organic, local bacon.

By making no effort to interpret data and posting on Sup Forums.

Ideally I wouldn't want a sex drive at all since masturbating feels like a chore

Of course the U.K. Would want to get fucked in the ass after getting addicted to American dicking them throughout history.

Drink your own piss. It's the ultimate redpill. And the only way to avoid the liquid Jew. I've been doing it for some weeks now, after seeing a thread about ithere. IveeI've nevnever felt better.

>>ithere. IveeI've nevnever felt better.
>when you have a stroke from living in a 3rd world shithole

without test you would commit suicide or die by some other way

It's funny how you geniuses are positive that contrails are chemtrails, yet nobody has ever shown you solid proof of it. Do you have any idea how expensive and difficult it would be for every single contrail in the sky the world over to actually be mindcontrol chemicals? Everywhere in the entire world planes fly there are contrails, including over unpopulated areas such as oceans and deserts. Where do they store all of these chemicals? Who makes it? How can every single plane spray mind control chemicals, yet nobody has publicly come forward to talk about it?

I have no problem with conspiracy theories in general, but this one is for retards without basic critical thinking skills.

Try eating garlic and lots of vitamin C at the same time. 200-300% increase of nitric oxide in blood for 10 hours, increases productivity better than drugs.

LIFT WEIGHTS YOU BETA KEK
spend more time on /fit and less time on /pol

>pastebin.com/d6DkEM9Q
>never consume anything

Got it.

Just let it slide, it's not worth the argument. Who knows if they're even serious about it? This is a satire board.

They are fucking poising us. I come from a very large and hairy genetic line. Grandfather and father never had testosterone issues. Mine went to shit at age 40. Testosterone gels work and you feel 20 again but you need to be finished having kids as it will make you sterile.

I have seen guys that need supplements in their 20's wtf is going on that means they have to choose between having normal amounts of testosterone or having children

Whoa whoa, Chevy Chase has a town and a bank named after him? No shit.

>it doesnt make sense so it doesnt exist
wow great argument there buddy, why do you think they are conspiracy theories? Because there is NO proof but indication of it and certain patterns related to it

It depend on why your testosterone is low. If it's eating and weight issues then diet and exercise but if it's you pituitary gland your fucked.

The whole thing is probably fake but if there is a large amount of them around you specifically, it could just be the Zersetsung.

>Chevy Chase

>wow great argument there buddy,

Thanx

> why do you think they are conspiracy theories? Because there is NO proof

Consult a dictionary. It's not my job to teach you English.

>but indication of it and certain patterns related to it

The "indication" is trails of clouds in the sky following standard flight patterns which anyone who isn't retarded knows is condensation.

xenohormones. Most of their damage is done in the womb anyway, so removing the exposure won't exactly help.

You probably have hundreds of microscopic holes in your testicles where sperm producing cells would be. The internal capacity of your own balls has been stunted since birth.

There is lots of evidence people like you want to deny it because your ego won't let you admit that conspiracy theorists were right.

Stratospheric aerosol injection

>lol continually exposing yourself to multiple sources of chemicals that mimic hormones isn't going to change your hormone balance

chemtrails aren't real and never have been, bringing them up is why people think the whole estorgens in plastics thing is stupid in the first place

Why are you just talking about evidence instead of sharing it? Here is your chance to BMTFO and leave me crying. All you have to do is prove that white clouds behind planes are really mind control chemicals.

Nope balls and sperm count are fine my pituitary gland is fucked.

Ehh

It says neither age nor CERTAIN health factors can completely explain the change

Idk why you would then assume that the cause is water poisoning when there are other seemingly more likely explanations

Obesity may not completely explain the change, but it's hard to see how the rise of sedentary lifestyles, both at work and in terms of hobbies, wouldn't have an effect on testosterone

Is there any evidence that traces of female hormones in drinking water are capable of altering your testosterone levels? I mean it I get the logic, me man, female chemicals must be bad for me, but it doesn't necessarily follow that testosterone levels would be directly effected

they become used up slags that much earlier too , so yes its bad.

It isn't, as adults your body has already developed and it ain't gonna do much other than bring about heart problems quicker.

It's when your body itself is forming inside your mother when most of the damage is done because that's where a slight fuckup can do a lot of damage. Same for young babies and toddlers.

Which, partially, is why women are told not to smoke or drink while pregnant because it will affect the development of their child. Now in 2016 it's become clear that soda and similar junk food will have similar though less obvious affects.

XENO
ESTROGENS

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

My endocrinologist is an older guy and says he is seeing this more now. Younger guys in their 20s with crappy T. After a while you can't boost your production naturally, I just moved to trt and it's god mode after years of being a low t non-numale. My theory is it's some kind of epigenetic reaction to a degenerate society or an environmental poison.

>what is hormone replacement therapy
Doing enough hormones as an adult will make you grow tits.

Something is happening I am less healthy than my father a boomer. I am a genxer and a lot of the milinials I work with are in worse heath than me even though they are in better shape.

>Chevy Chase, MD

good for him, he seems like a pretty nice guy

Not my point but whatever.

That sounds like a separate issue, though I can't say for sure that chemical exposure can fuck the pituitary gland up.

However anything that fucks with it can really fuck up your overall development. People can get lcysts on them and never go through puberty or develop Gigantism and then die at 40 because their heart can't support their sheer mass.

>trt

How'd you go about getting this?

fuck off leaf