Trudeau approval rating plummeting by the day

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/12/10/support-for-federal-liberals-plummets-new-poll-shows.html

I'll give him 6 more months before he ((steps down)) for the sake of the Liberal party.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/KellieLeitch/status/806597623268462594
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing to be happy about. the amount of damage he already did can only be countered with a race war.

gee I wonder why!

The guy praises Castro and makes a legislation about trans acronyms a legislative priority, what did they think would happen?

But for real though Canada, he can only go so long on his looks and charms before people get fed up with him, right?What has he even done yet?

when will he go away and the nightmare can end?

Weed was the only reason he was elected anyways. This was inevitable given he never delivered.

Does Canada have a growing Nationalist movement?

>What has he even done yet?

nothing which is pretty retarded people who voted lib instead of the NDP to get harper out of office are retarded

Separatist parties in Alberta and Saskatchewan are the closest things to a "nationalist" party. There is nothing on the federal stage.

No, but we do have a silent majority. My family and most other whites hate immigrants and complain with their friends about the invasion. But nobody actually protests or writes to politicians.

He didn't even legalize pot. Imagine Trump not building the wall.

This idiot is more interested in doing handstands on desks and posing for the camera than running the country. Literally Zoolander. I hope Canada elect a Trump and lock in a Reactionary North America.

You can now give blowjobs to your dog in peace.

Soon

>There is nothing on the federal stage
>what is the BQ

DUDE BONES BMAO

I wouldn't trust those polls. Most ppl are more than satisfied with Trudeau

Say "Hello!" to Canada's next PM, Kevin O'Leary

I'll give him 5 months before he gives you your weed.
That ought to get him reelected.

>globalist half- breed
No thanks.

Canadians are like Swedes. They will purposely go into the gas chamber themselves for diversity. Most Canadians I've met in Montreal have this idea that Canadian culture is inferior compared to other cultures, namely Islamic cultures and Oriental cultures. God forbid you bring up women's rights and morals of those cultures, they shout you down and say not all Muslims, Asians, Africans, etc.

Met some good leafs, but many deserve the rake. When they comment on the peacefulness of Islam, and spew not all Muslims, I tune them the fuck out.

Also they have this huge hatred towards Donald Trump that's almost comical.

The fire rises

4.20.17 is when the house talks about it I hit you not

JUST

Here's a better representation of where Canadians stand

mobile.twitter.com/KellieLeitch/status/806597623268462594

BQ doesn't exist outside of Quebec. If you take their platform and replace Quebcois nationalism with general Canadian nationalism that'd give someone like trump a chance.

Even their "conservatives" are shit.

t.mcgill student who lived in a bubble

I should run for PM. How do?

Well, many liberals have an ingrained hatred of tories, so they'll vote for Trudeau even if he lied, which is an unusual trait, I think. I see it in america too. They'll vote for Hillary even if she lied or she is a criminal, just because she's a democrat. I dunno, man, I didn't vote for Harper cause he was a crook, doesn't matter if his policy was better than Trudeau.

Anyway, the liberal side will split into the NDP and Greens hopefully, and conservatives remain untouched. I'll vote for the greens again and hope they pick up some seats.

>rising conservatism in BC and Ontario
I want to believe. Where are Canada's left behind white regions?

>Montreal
There's your problem. That's like saying the concentration of commies and Mexicans in LA represents all of America.

You need to collect 6 vats of maple syrup
Once you have completed hat task, check back and I will inform you of the next step.

post O'Leary stories

asuka best

rats, missed the get oh well

The wall can be metaphorical and still work

O'Leary is a fucking sack of shit

The maritimes are all white but vote liberal for economic reasons. Also since they don't have any Muslims, they don't have a reason to be anti immigrant. Kind of like Vermont.
Rural Ontario and BC (as well as the small pockets of whites in the big cities) are hella conservative and anti immigrant since we have to deal to with Chinese and Arabs on a daily basis. This is our silent majority.
The praries are based. Edmonton has a bunch of immigrants and Calgary has a Muslim mayor but overall not too bad out West.

He only represents a handful of Canadians.
He needs to go.

"The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which heaven itself hath ordained." ... George Washington - April 30th, 1789.

that's because ritsuko is best

No national party, yet, nor even anything that could be called a movement. Canadian whites are pissed about immigration, but don't dare say anything as the media have them gaslit into thinking they're all a small minority who should be ashamed of their evil racism. Even alone, most of them will make appropriate multikult noises on the subject ... unless you prime them by letting them know that you're pissed off, and then hoo boy, they let you know how they really think. It's a bunch of dry tinder soaked in gasoline just waiting for a match.
t. Flag notwithstanding, actually a leaf.

Can this thread please die so i can use this picture for my own thread?

Someone better appear on the national scene soon, then, because we only have one "right-wing" party (i.e. le Cuckservatives), and their leadership convention is soon. So far it's just Kellie Leitch who's remotely appropriate, and she's pretty uninspiring.

flip the image

An alliance between Quebec nationalists and Anglo nationalists could be a game-changer.

Fuck that guy, he's a second-tier meme. Nicely abrasive but zero patriotism.

I hope that they take it to the ballot box in 2019 after two years of Trump and four years of Trudeau. Electoral success is the best thing to make them more confident.

>But Prime Minister Justin Trudeau sees a just a small drop in his approval rating
literally right there when you open the link

but you will get the weed leaf.. just be patient until other leaders allow him to legalize it.

I still have yet to see one bad thing Trudeau has done.

Can't wait to add him to the list.

From which the logical conclusion is that a nationalist movement with left-wing/mixed economic policies, and solid environmental policies, should be able to unify basically everyone but Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.

He made rakes illegal.

HE PROMISED US MARIJUANA!
HE DELIVERED ONLY REFUGEES!
AND MORE MONEY FOR NATIVES!
NOT COOL MAN!
FUCK YOU JUSTIN!

praise a dictator? sell off all your gold? import welfare recipients / terrorists?? introduce "hate speech laws" and decrease freedom of speech and press?? let your woods burn?? make you joke of the world??

Get him and his stupid fucking ideas out.

Mad Max or bust

When he refused to except help from other western countries, and instead went with South Africa for the diversity points. They promptly got here and refused to help unless they were given more money.

Would it have been better if Mulcair won?

I voted NDP and not sure if I made the right decision

You're fault for believing him, fucking idiot

>steps down

ahaha. Ahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This faggot is NEVER stepping down. The ideological wing of the Progressives has been handed a majority in a Western, mostly white nation. They are going to do fucking everything they can to drive through their cultural Marxist agenda while they can.

Trudeau isn't even really in control of the government. Gerald Butts, a Bilderberg group member is

Open it up in paint, use the colour picker on a random part of the pic, use a paintbrush and paint one pixel over it, save, and now you can use it.

>Trudeau isn't even really in control of the government. Gerald Butts, a Bilderberg group member is
The Trudeau family also has ties to the Bilderberg group. Justin is too dumb to be a politican, so they got someone else to run the country while he remained the pretty face.

Race wars solves nothing. Just kill the white sjws.

ITT we all make fun of Canada

YES, GOOD I WAS HOPING THIS FUCKER WOULD BE OUT SOON! I HATE HIM SO MUCH. HE'S MADE MORE OF A LAUGHING STOCK OF US! WORSE THAN HIS "FATHER", AND HE WAS SHIT.

But I feel it may be too late. Never thought I'd wish Harper had won. He wasn't so bad.

Harper was socially liberal wothout being retarded about muslims or gays.

Still rather have someone new.

This, our only real hope in the immediate future is a Trump like character to takes over an existing major party through popular support. The problem is our Trump is nitwit, who might make things more conservative, but is too obsessed with profits and capitalism to not want rampant globalism and immigration.

B-but it's the current year... diversity... our strength... Not killing our enemies so we win. How could this happen? It was all going so well.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Asukafags GET OUT , this a REI APPRECIATION BOARD

That stealth hippie thinks he can run the country through just virtual signaling.

>He wasn't so bad
Harp was Trudeau without all the fluff. He sold us out to the Chinese, imported more Muslims than every other PM combined, and supported a ton of liberal policies. The only difference was the Steve talked like a comservative while Justin is an outspoken and proud cuck.

No.

Canadian cucks.

Video games cost 20 more Canadian elk bucks. How are liberals stop OK with Justin Trudeau? Even cucks want their games and they can't seriously think this Prime Minister is good for the economy.

Anecdotally do you see people still sucking him off or are the video game price hikes waking people up?

>Select all images with pizza

Second time this has happened, lol.

Selling off the gold was a GOOD thing. Gold standard ain't coming back boyo. Liquid capital invested into increasing the GDP is millions of times better. Our load of refugees has been relatively tiny, and well controlled, the "hate speech" laws are overblown (have you actually read the addition?). And what the fuck would more people have done for the fire? There was absolutely nothing else more people would do except waste taxpayer money having people standing around doing nothing.

Did you even fucking read the article you linked to? Your reading comprehension is near zero if you did

Canada has no real conservative party or classical liberal party anymore.

The conservatives are socially liberal with conseravative gov't policies while the
liberals are sjws.

IT ALL KEKS TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOOOWWN

>get wrecked by shitty mass-produced evas
>smug

gold has intrinsic value, paper money doesnt. and if you consider the huge debt most of the nations have, specially US, it is just a question of time before hyperinflation starts eating away the value of paper money.

but the NDP is even worse than le weed man

Sold all of our gold and made it legal to blow your dog.

>in less than a year, trudeau's destroyed everything conservatives have done for Canada the last decade

Canada doesn't have large nationalist movements because it's true that Canada doesn't have a core identity. Canada only formed to stop the USA from grabbing more land in the Americas. Unlike USA, which is very culturally similar across the country, Canada isn't.

The Maritimes are nothing like the Prairies, Quebec is nothing like Ontario, the Territories are nothing like the Provinces, Newfoundland is nothing like the rest of Canada (I don't think Newfies even consider themselves Canadians).

The nationalists in Canada aren't patriotic for the country, they're patriotic for their regions of the country. A nationalist from the east coast will have very different opinions on what Canada should be than a nationalist from the west coast.

The only thing that would classify as a nationalist movement in Canada would be the very large amount of people country-wide that are fed up with liberalism being forced down our throats by American media, which led to misinformed young adults voting Trudeau.

Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver need to be nuked. The rest of Canada is pretty okay.

Yes but hopefully now that Trudeau is out the liberal strategic vote will disappear. However with trump on he seen I can see a similar movement to stop the Conservatives at all cost

Hate speech laws existed before him. Usa is the only country with total freedom of speech.

>far left hates him
>far right hates him
>moderates hate him

simply ebin

I don't want a race war, I just want to black degenerate white girls who are "exploring" whilst voting for conservative economic policies.

>everyone but Toronto Vancouver and montreal
They would still win

>drops such harsh truth bombs that she literally saves the world no matter how many god spears they have to use to take her down

>A nigger doesn't want a race war because he can't fuck any sjw whores

It will come and you boot lipped coons will be put back in your place.

People in Edmonton and Toronto can come together for a common goal of limiting immigration. The citizens of both are fed up with pajeeet and Chang ruining their provinces.
t. Ontarian who's lived in Alberta

Nah, they were all awful.

Yeah, we're weird like that. Don't matter who it is, they'll make him out to be Canada's Trump.

yeah, but he is making them more rigorous and ridiculous. I've seen some videos on rebel media where they claim he will add those gender pronouns to hate speech laws.. in other words, if you don't call a special snowflake by the proper pronoun, prepare for a fine LOL

omfg, this is so fucking funny. it's like bizzaro world.