Thanks Sup Forums

STORY TIME:
I hate myself now, I feel autistic now more than ever.

>at birth of my neice
>sister isnt in labor everyone is chill
>talking with my younger brother
>dad leaves to get food
>brother and I explore the hospital looking for snacks
>hour passes and we return
>eating next to some extended family members
>my dad mentions conspiracy theories
>i freeze
>"this pizzagate is a fake and stupid, i can't believe user believes it"
>sister chimes in
>"yeah user believed this stupid beaniegate thing too"
> I try to laugh it off, I tell them about pic related as a joke
>they tell me I believe that one too
>everyone starts to badger me
>My dad mentions How i thought Obama was the antichrist
>WOW HOLYSHIT user IS FUCKING DUMB
>laughterintensifies.gif
>I lose my appetite, put my food down and start for the door
>dad chimes in "oh you have new eating disorder?"
>reply with "yeah, maybe I'll lose another 40lbs"
>leave hospital
>go home and contemplate how much of a misinformed loser I am

Is Autism the real redpill?

>Is Autism the real redpill?
No, you're just a weak-willed bint who can't stand up for himself. That's your fault, not ours.

>talking to ur family about Sup Forums
Don't do this unless u can combat every one of their points and u dont care if they get pissed off

I never talk about Sup Forums as an entity, I just mention conspiracy stuff from the news occasionally. I used to back everything I say up with logic and how individual details make zero since but I always get the
>wow holyshit are you stupid
So I stopped mentioning it.
I used to make jokes about Alex Jones' gay frogs and now people think I believe it.

Goodnight sweet thread, i loved you so

>he believes pizzagate

I don't blame you for thinking you're autistic.

Even I think you're autistic.

What's beaniegate? And what's pizzagate?

I don't believe pizza gate, and i know there isn't any ties to the Clintons but i do know there is a pedophile ring in DC. Shit there was a story about it ran by the Washington Post when H.W Bush was president about pedophile rings.
I honestly just think the whole pizzagate thing is just fishy AF but i dont know if its the smoking gun

Beaniegate was one that never picked up steam because it was nothing, just an oddly worded email about beanie babies. I have some notes on it if you're interested.

And pizzagate is what has 4 threads at all times on this board

Pizzagate and Beaniegate are literally nothingburger, you autist.
Your family was right to ridicule you, as they're clearly better-informed than you'll ever be.

Since there's a new member of your family, consider culling an old autist from your family?

You have to realise that talking about Sup Forums shit to your family, is like telling them you're a pedophile and don't think that's bad. If you don't know that, you have terrible social skills.

Well i know that, pretty much talking about anything you see on the web in public is social suicide. But I just thought my family was okay with me being a sperg, I just felt so humilated infront of my extended family, because I'm trying to not look as crazy in public to them. I had a prescription drug issue, lost a bunch of weight, went off the deep end, became a total shut in, months have passed and I'm relatively healthy. I'm trying to get over it but after this I don't even want to leave my bed.
Just a hyper sensitive pussy

Should have doubled down on that shit. I remember when people called me crazy or at least ignore me about the government spying on all of us. Yet here comes a long Edward fucking Snowden to prove I was right all along. Now my mother is always asking me about shit to confirm it was real or not. Funny as fuck.

Life is hard,

>"hurr stop talking about Sup Forums"
>"durr autism"
No! Fuck you! You want or merely accept the misinformed masses?

How are you going to inform the plebs? By hoping? making sick infografs and post them on twitter?? You are the autism, small conversation is the best way to catch their interest!

>inb4 hiding your powerlevel / talking about Sup Forums irl is bad etc.

¡Fuck you!

It's not social suicide you just can't say shit like HEY I HEARD IN THE INTERNET. You've gotta say shit like I've been reading about so and so. You also have to kind of back it up with other shit that's related to what's happening. A good example of this is the Finders thing that some guy that I can't remember wrote about the US government's hand in some pedo ring shit back it up with that and bring #pizzagate into it or shit they hear on TV like the Weiner thing

Don't let their view our you, change you! Let YOUR view find what helps YOU to greatness.

Transcend brother.

There is a fuckload of weird shit that links to podestas Williams emails and weies ass money transfers. That in and of itself should be investigated but the pedo shit is long gone now they've covered that shitup a fuckload long time ago. They are not stupid and are ruthless just like what Hillary killed that DNC staffer for leaking shit on the DNC.

Fuck off that's not true at all. When I lived in CA I talked to my extended family about actually voting like white men not Americans. I said some other shit about tribalism and what will happen to us if we don't stand up as whites. Guess what happened this year? All those fucking riots they saw on TV in CA back up my fucking statements. If you word your shit right and have a good understanding about what's going on you'll be right eventually 80-90% of the time

the beanie picture was over a year and a half old picked up from the internet before that email was posted. it's pretty obvious that the email was never about beaniebabies.

I mean, THERES NO SUCH THING AS PIZZAGATE YOU FUCKING FEDORAS NEED TO GET OUT OF YOUR BASEMENTS!

There is something happening but I have a hard time rt thinking it's all pedo ahit could be partially

It honestly doesn't matter to them, they spew the same media talking points that MSM feeds them. When my dad saw the Alt-right fuck biscuit on Rachel Maddows he believed it 100% and I told him he is complete manufactured and controlled opposition, that the alt-reich was just a joke that got out of hand, its now being used as a tool to push anti white sentiment.
>wow holyshit are you stupid
Same with the wave of news censorship of white on black crime, videos on worldstar of nogs beating trump supporters or kicking white people's shit in just for being white.
>hurr right wing conspiracy
Talk about black wednesday and the georgian revolution funded by soros, mention his funding of radicals under the guise of humanitarian relief, as well as other crashing of currencies.
>Soros is a goodboy, dindu nuffin

Black on white crime I mean fuck

Double down it you have enough proof to back you up . Wiki leaks alone is more then enough you for you to bash them over the head with. Don't waver and don't worry out laugh at them for being morons

What weak shill, you need to go full on Alex Jones nigga, call your dad a cuck.

Beaniegate revival?

>Call your dad a cuck
Lel i like you pedro, you funny

You have to tell them slowly. You have to lay the foundation first. Then slowly progress towards bigger redpills. If you don't understand this you're either a retard or everyone you talk to offline are pollacks.

I'm not saying you're wrong when talking about Sup Forums. I'm simply saying you have to tell others about that shit slowly IF you want to talk about it at all. If you go full pollack on normies they'll think you're an idiot, and because they don't think twice about any argument you'll have made, the only thing that will happen is that everybody now thinks you're a basement dwelling retard.

many such cases!

>not hiding your power level

Good job kiddo

I think a lot of the stuff he's talking about goes right over there heads shit like Soros funding revolutions is hard for people to understand specially leftist fucking heads. I learned one thing with leftist or anyone you have to lead in with something they know is true make them feel good. For instance when talking about Soros being up those billionaire's that leftists are always bitching about the Koch bros . You have to kind of draw parallels for them to open up to your point of view

>local man visits Sup Forums
>thinks he's redpilled
>really just autistic
>regains virginity

MANY SUCH CASES

Also never talk about Hitler or NSDAP Germany until you are good friends. Seriously the kikes drilled that propaganda so hard into boomers and gen x that it's nearly impossible to fucking talk to them about it. You really need to gain there trust a fuckload to the point where they'll take essentially anything you say into consideration. The conditioning is breaking for gen y and the younger kids growing up right now but don't even fucking bother with older generations on that issue.

This

I usually just say WW2 makes no sense, We went overseas to stop Germany from making it 7 gorillion, but Stalin was killing 10× that and commiting mass genocide, and how communism and Russia as a whole remained an issue for years to come. Ask them if there was a possibility that WW2 was a plan to set up Israel and to give them enough of a startup to use Israel as a superpower, just in general leave open ended details and try to push them to give their opinion on it. Bibi took responsibility for Jewish Genocide because a jewish leader gave the all clear. (Not that often) But I usually start with a
>put on your tinfoil hat for a second

Bls no belet

Its literally nothing

Never heard of beaniegate, there's obviously no such thing as the antichrist, pizzagate seems to bring up far too many questions that the establishment wants to sweep away for there to not be something to it. I'm still waiting for anyone to take a serious attempt at debunking it, all I hear is you must be stupid or something to that effect

Beaniegate broke the around the same time as pizzagate
Just some weird email that possible is coded I'm gonna dump some of stuff I was digging for
>reffering to sassy beanies

I just thought podesta was a big uppers guy

It doesn't really matter how right you are in that conversation it just does not matter because they've been fucking brainwashed for so long there minds are walled off to the subject is imagine it would take a fuckload to convince even your closest boomer friend or gen xer they didn't grow up with a free flow of information they've been beat down by TV newspapers schools constantly for basically there entire lives only up till 20 or so years have we had broadband and access to this type of free information

>emails author
Doesn't look like some autist trying to sell toys that he gives human characteristics to

Literally this, even If i give solid proof it just gets written off as disinfo, Trumpspiricies or just outright fake.

Fug it im doing a beanie thread later

you and your family seem both dumb as fuck desu

Isn't everyone and their family retarded? Look at sisterfister dunham and I draw womens snatches from behind dunham Sr.

Only the autistic can truly wield the red-pill

Is this the guy that killed all those people?

>How does he keep getting away with it?

Your family sounds like a bunch of assholes, regardless of whether or not you're misinformed

I was speaking specifically talking about ww2 stuff and the Jewish question

I usually get the whole
>wow next you're going to say the Holocaust was fabricated
>I mean some details may have been, mention false NY times article's of survivors in 1939
>wow omg Holocaust denier KYS
I just say follow the money, Im sure you'll find out at somepoint that jewish leaders funded hitler as a proxy.

Whenever you questions jews its
>kys Hitler loving faggot

FPBP

Grow some white American balls, OP

No u

This is the correct approach. I took it nice and slow and pretty much my whole family is pilled.

The big part was getting to understand neitzsche and how he predicted this after the fall of religion despite his atheism acting as a potential bias in the matter.

there were two outcomes he saw. A bland relativism or a dark nihilism. IN a sense representing the exact dichotomy between Sup Forums's more nihilistic right wing members and the progressive left

Despite this he said both nihilism and relativism are wrong and for truth to prevail, a new reality will need to begin lead by the overman and his rules.

The thing is, nietzsche loved the bible despite his staunch atheism. It was one of if not his favorite books on morality. This is important.

His works along with a basic understanding of Kant and basic economics (literally first 3 chapters of thomas sowell's beginner book on it is enough). Establish a set of premises that make proper groundwork for the reduction of "relativism" promoting progressive movements to appear both contradictory and self defeating dangers a divide and conquer technique.

Starting with something like gamergate which is so fucked in its own right you can get leverage. Realize that not all communication done in national interest is done in the interest of the people of the nation.

Once i told my girlfriend, she picked up on it and questioned the news immediately. Realized that the whole gamergate and postmodern movement was horseshit on her own and told me but could not add it all up.

When you then factor in agents like soros and complex organizations like the open society foundation and his public donation record and position. it forms a very clear fact pattern that is hard to ignore, especially in light of the philosophy.

Then you move to post modern philosophy. Its jewey but a lot of it is fantastic stuff and gives a great handle on modern "reality" the stuff on semiotics and "symbol abstraction" (memetics) is worth looking at