Redpilled drugs, according to Sup Forums

just curious as to what you all think the proper 'psychoactives' are. I know Sup Forums has sects of it that are pro caffeine, tobacco, and alcohol. a smaller subset is pro marijuana. an even smaller is pro psychedelics.

what drugs are redpilled? as simple as that. got the pic from /r/DrugsAreBeautiful . any use of the word 'degenerate' in all its forms is mental cuckery and you're a faggot

None

>I am straightedge

this is pure faggotry and you know it. your body runs on the endocrine system; drugs are a way of more technically interfacing with said system. there is no reason that those capable shouldn't do it and you're a faggot if you're too afraid to submit yourself or society at large to it.

Psychadelics are the ultimate redpill if you know what you are doing and try to learn from the experience. Caffeine and nicotine are absoulutely fine. Marijuana is good as fuck as long as you keep your drive up and dont become a dude weed lmao. Alcohol is the least redpilled, makes people absolutely retarded and degenerate but drinking socially is fun

Tried Molly the other night. This is what happened:
>Wow guys I feel tremendous love
>But love is just an emotion
>I could love killing someone right now
>Or I could love this blanket, or my mother
>It's just an emotion that I can associate with anything
>Nothing has any inherent value
>Everything you see and know is just a perception that you see through a colored lense
>You are just a chemical reaction experiencing what you perceive as reality
>Molly is just changing the reaction a bit but you can never be certain of the truth

It was my friends birthday party and I kept going very deep and I gave him an existential crisis and he is still depressed over it. Am I autistic?

In all seriousness I quit all drugs but opiates made me work at peak performance. I've never had an addictive personality so I could just quit but opiates really sharpened my thoughts and boosted energy

Also I have never taken psychedelics and I already knew these things, I just really felt the urge to say them.

No, your friend is just weak.

>being a junkie

lolno.

>got the pic from /r/DrugsAreBeautiful
any particular reason you notified us of this?

there's nothing wrong with quitting drugs as long as you acknowledge that others have the right to have 'drugs' as a part of their life story as much as you did. kudos to you for quitting opiates. I've only ever taken them when prescribed and undergoing physical trauma, and have immense respect for anyone who used them recreationally and now doesn't.

oh shit. this is really different from what I know of MDMA. but, I do not take MDMA after an experience with it that made me go "holy fuck no no no this is not for me." sounds like you had some kind of super self-aware ego death

All I take is kratom, it helped me avoid surgery and kept me away from (((doctors))) amazing for me tbqh

>what drugs are redpilled?
All of them really imo.

What drugs do you think are not red-pilled OP?

>thinking all coffee drinkers, wine drinkers, and legally-prescribed pharmaceutical prescribees are junkies

>realizing that this post makes me vulnerable to being accused of coffeegate. i swear I'm not. fuck Hillary

Dont have a big psychodelics experience, but did try it for 3-4 times,
All i learned so far is to use them wisely and in a safe space, not on a dnb party,
I was such an idiot
You should have a respect towards the substance and what it can do and show you... I had all my insecurities come at me at once and it was a scary and interesting experience, since i have had problems with confidence all my life
I really want to do lsd alone or with someone i could be relaxed
At try to learn as much about myself as i can

>/r/DrugsAreBeautiful

I've done drugs and I use drugs still sometimes but there is no such thing as a "redpilled" drug

>try to learn from the experience
Meh, any insights while on or after hallucinogens are not to be trusted, because it's just the result of your brain going apeshit and trying to ascribe meaning to nonsense.

Psychedelics are for entertainment, and maybe psychiatric treatment. Using them to find "deeper meaning" is treading in degenerate hippie territory.

It was pretty nice. I think I had a predisposition to it though, but I could definitely get other people to see what I was talking about as well. If I learned anything, molly opens people up. After we were done partying for a bit, we went into the hotbox room, smoked out of a bong and talked for hours. My friends admitted their true feelings about women they know, first impressions of us, etc. It was a great bonding experience.

actually stimulants could be redpilled if you use it to get a lot of shit done but everything else is escapism and the realizations people get are things they could have gotten sober as well.

but you look at yourself from a whole different perspective. Im talking about just seeing your insecurities and bad habits in a new light not opening a thrid eye and finding god

>psychedelics
at low dosages shit really is a thought enhancer

My nigga. Question user, do you believe the hype about cycling different strains or have you found that to be bullshit ?

>what drugs are redpilled?
Fucking none you degenerates.

Daily reminder that amphetamines are the most based drug in existence

That may be true for most, but DMT is something else entirely.

DMT is the ultimate redpill, you have to break through to understand what people are talking about though.

Do you think I would benefit from psychedelics? I am considering maybe trying shrooms or something over break. I would try DMT but it's so rare. So far I haven't done anything like that at all.

that's completely fair

>You should have a respect towards the substance and what it can do and show you

amen to this. it sounds like you had a bad lsd trip? that shit only works if you're 100% confident in the fact that you did it. most people shouldn't do it desu. myself included. I did it once and plan to never do it again, while being an advocate for its legality because the sliver of humanity that is meant to do it, definitely needs access to it. it's for a very particular kind of person.

just benign source citation?

I'm sure Trump has done plenty of drugs even if he didn't want to admit it during the campaign.

>Meh, any insights while on or after hallucinogens are not to be trusted, because it's just the result of your brain going apeshit and trying to ascribe meaning to nonsense.
interesting perspective. Why do you feel this way?

the empathogen response is really unlike anything else. did you feel like the weed made the MDMA easier to handle? or more intense? i've met people who say both.

Being depressed after rolling is normal, i was on a festival 5days and rolled all 5 nights + speed and i was 2 weeks after depressed, cofused, blurry eyes, i was actually so scared, the thing that helped me most is activity, i had a job and had to work for a week with clients and got well after it

I suppose. I can see all that through rational self-analysis, but I suppose it might take drugs for others to get there.

Also, for entertainment purposes, going deep innawoods by yourself and taking mushrooms is excellent.

DMT is an insane hight you will in fact see AYY LMAOS google it

order some shrooms or a hit of acid off tor do a small amount

also a great point. in the final month of my prescription to Adderall, I realized that my lack of ambition (which came like it usually does, annually) made using it a detriment rather than a service.

I've never microdosed like they do out in napa valley but I hear this is the way it oughta be taken. micrograms not milligrams

kratom is excellent, and super kudos to staring down the DEA and beating them

>Why do you feel this way?
Because that's literally what happens? You are introducing a chemical into your brain that makes it function in a clearly erratic way. When you get perceptual and cognitive distortion, you are obviously not seeing reality or thinking clearly. The odds of discovering something useful seem rather slim.

>taking mushrooms
>not finding them in season and eating them on the spot
???

>weed
If you're not an addict, do it for as long as it stops being fun and starts becoming five minutes of nostalgia

>LSD
If you haven't tried LSD alone in your home, giving you a day to think, you're not redpilled

>stimulants
Useless. Coffee/energy drinks fill their niche better.

DMT is useful even at doses where the breakthrough is impossible. A friend of mine did a huge DMT bowlpack and gave me a single hit of the resin. I felt it for literally hours. I felt at one with my sense of spirit, and that was the day I realized I do believe in God after all (after being a self-proclaimed atheist of 8-9 years)

as long as you read about the substance you want to take, en masse and with lots of sources/trip reports, I think yes, certain psychs will do wonders for most people.

>Rolling 5 days in a row
You were asking for it, senpai.

Kratom isn't going to be banned now?

Have to be in a region and season where mushrooms grow, m8.

>LSD alone in your home
did this once, started seeing snakes on the ceiling, was epic

I found that it made it more intense. I also had an afterglow effect for the entire next day, and I smoked a bit more to prevent the typical comedown. Now it is a day later and I am sober and feel fine.
Figured it could be this. It's just weird the molly affected me differently than a lot of people there.
Thanks for the info.

he's literally said he's never had alcohol. i doubt it.

Being dogmatically straight edge is bluepilled as fuck. Second hand dogma over first hand experience is the Mind Jew.

I have tried plenty of psychoactives and would recommend almost none.

That said, magic mushrooms were -FOR ME- the actual IRL redpill.

Weirdly, I took them a few times, but it was the harvest which I had CULTIVATED MYSELF which unlocked the doors for me. Coincidence, probably, but I like to think there is something in that.

Cannabis is largely harmless and its status as "a social disease" is a pure construct.

Methamphetamine I found no problem with - a useful tool for phenomenal workrate, and didn't feel any addiction.

Heroin is only for people who want to suicide but are too pussy to do it.

Cocaine is the one true degeneracy. It turns decent people into filthy slaves.

DMT trip only lasts 15 minutes

Psilocybin mushrooms.

Also mescaline cacti, Peruvian Torch / San Pedro. Pic related.

Mdma is the best thing in the world

>I felt at one with my sense of spirit, and that was the day I realized I do believe in God after all (after being a self-proclaimed atheist of 8-9 years)
This is exactly the shit I'm talking about. If you're an atheist, you must have come to it through logical reasoning and an analysis of the facts available. Tripping balls does not change those facts, so evidently the only thing that changed was your mind, and not reality. That is precisely why hallucinogens are untrustworthy.

Forgot pic.

How did the mushrooms redpill you? I know this sounds retarded but I feel like there is not much left that could be a realization to me.

>expecting us to hallucinate the pic

You took too much.

Fuk up junkies. B4 i fuk u up.

Nootropics are redpilled af. My favorites:
>Semax
>Intranasal Insulin
>Caffeine + L-Theanine
>Ashwaganda

Dat ass tho

yo homie you know where i can get that shit bro

>started seeing snakes on the ceiling, was epic

shitskin ass petrol sniffing cunt
emu fucking your sheila while you Sad!post on Sup Forums cunt

Try spending 8 hours on various encyclopedic sites interspaced with powerwalking around the apartment

The trip is 15 minutes the afterglow is 1-2 hours

weed is redpilled

any woodland forrest would have trippy mushrooms

Weed, mushrooms and lsd
>anything else is absolute degenerated

testosterone enanthate 500mg every week

The pure dissociation and removal of ego.
The mindslips which will at one step knock you sideways into golden light, and the next provide pure clarity that allows you to sit and contemplate any subject you choose without the clouds of social norms and your own usual preconceptions.

Eventually, you focus on the process itself, and will probably start asking questions about yourself. And your mind will be completely honest with you. And you will recognise how it so often is not honest with you, in day to day life. And that in itself is a red pill.

try candy flipping at a deep house rave with a battery powered flashing necklace on FUCK EN HELL BONGO

>Psychedelics are for entertainment, and maybe psychiatric treatment. Using them to find "deeper meaning" is treading in degenerate hippie territory.

I'm assuming you've never read Doors of Perception. I agree that there is a fair amount of "degenerate hippies". But that doesn't mean that psychedelics do not provide insight.

If you're a degenerate hippie and drop acid, you're probably gonna become more degenerate.

If you see yourself as a philosopher, or just somewhat inclined towards existential thought, psychedelics can take you further down that rabbit hole.

I like "Doors of Perception" because it was written in 1954, because that was before any stigma, positive or negative, of psychedelic drugs. So the chemicals were looked at for solely their pharmacological and what they produced, without any societal influence or stigma.

>Alcohol is the least redpilled, makes people absolutely retarded and degenerate but drinking socially is fun

Correct. Hey, you think it's a coincidence that alcohol is the only one on your list that's (((legal)))?

what about taking endogenous psychedelics like DMT or bufotenin? these are molecules that your body makes and deals with on a daily basis, and the kind you make is indistinguishable from the kind that is made elsewhere in nature (like in plants)

Even Nazis did amphetamines

It apparently was 2cb, happened a few y ago in college, hanged out with kinda shitty people/girls, we used to smoke a lot n drink etc, anyway this girl got ahold of a bunch of 2cb blotters, never really saw 2cb on blotters and still not sure if it was 2cb,god knows what we took, that was my first real psychodelic experience, , didnt really know what to expect, the girl told me to take 2 blotters and we went outside right after it started working, some uk dnb dj was playing that night so we went to the club, the whole night was confusing , anyway bunch of people around me i was not familiar with, felt too awekward to dance, suddenly all my insecurities jumped, and crushed any ego that i had, it was really a shitty experiwnce, i guess i did everything wrong that you can do when trying something new esspecially psychodelics
Anyway midtrough the trip i started relaxing, closed my eyes, and had an orgasmic feeling, not that strong but felt really nice
I tried 2cb a few y after and had an
Totally different and amazing experience

Daily reminder alcohol is the hardest and dumbest drug, prohibition failed for a reason, amphetamines are for pussies with no focus or drive, and the drug war fuels mass immigration.

eat psys and get dissed, idiots

>If you're not an addict, do it for as long as it stops being fun and starts becoming five minutes of nostalgia

I agree with this actually. tolerance breaks are crucial to enjoying weed and most people who smoke do not do this.

>LSD
>in your home alone

bingo. people who try it at parties are retarded

I really want to try DMT

Home depot is where I bought my first one.

>I can see all that through rational self-analysis

No you can't. Do LSD a couple times and tell me you didn't learn about yourself.

Is DXM redpilled?

All non-opiate drugs are ok *if you know how to use them*

The problem with drugs is that you need to experiment them to know if they're good to you, and that's inherently risky.

I ate about 80-100 magic caps yesterday, it was a pretty intense trip. I know I can do it and benefit from it, but it's not necessarily the case for other people. Drugs are a means, not an end.

robotussen LOL

Drugs are like magic enchantments.. they may help, they may harm, it is completely situational.

Mushrooms. Taking large doses is literary like talking to an ancient wisdom. I would say that mushrooms have helped me in so many ways including redpilling me. The only thing is that the wisdom that they give you is beond our language so trying to explain it to anyone else or even yourself is impossiable, you just know it to be true. In my experiance they break apart much of the mental conditioning in our mind. This is amazing to clean out alot of the shit that can fuck you but this also means that the mental blocks that many of us have sepreating the nasty side of us will come out. Be ready to deal with some shit you have been hiding from yourself. It will be painful but you will be more at peace with it after.

If you want to get the most out of them follow these steps:
1. PUT YOUR PHONE SOMEWHERE YOU CAN'T SEE OR HEAR IT!! Every time I have had a unpleasant time, it started with someone calling or texting me.
2.Tell someone responsible that you are doing shrooms and if things get weird talk to them. A sober mind helps clear nastiness that can arise.
3. Eat something healthy 6-8 hours before and fast until afterwards
4. Block all of the light coming into a comfy space like a bedroom. A small lamp is nice to leave on while you are coming up but during the 'peak', about 1.5 to 4 hours after doseing, pitch darkness is best. Also have a flashlight near by.
5. get a bottle of water and bucket. You will be thirsty and walking can be impossible. I have never puked before but have pissed myself before... Not my proudest moment and you don't want to be cleaning up body fluids now do you?
6. eat >5 grams of dried mushrooms.
7. write down some questions for the mushrooms. I have only asked it personal kinds of questions. Not all of your questions will be answered and sometimes the answers just bring more questions. Just accept the answers you get.

probably tried over 50 drugs

none are red pilled, most don't even feel good

>tfw of all the meth heroin crack pcp fent etc you get hooked on alcohol

Lol dmt isn't rare. It's the easiest drug to make.

I've gone mushroom picking before (for boletus, though), and I've never seen any psylocibes. Or even amanita muscarias, not that I would bother with those.

Finding mushrooms is fucking annoying. Far better just to grow your own and not waste precious innawoods time.

I did, and I didn't.

The one that you will kill yourself with
Smoke all the weed you want
You might even get some cheap stoned leftist pussy out of it
But don't come here with this shit and claim any drug is redpilled you fucking faggot

The key thing with all drugs is to use them in moderation. Also avoid brain damaging drugs including tobacco and some stimulants.

LSD, mushrooms, and their structural analogs are useful in moderation to become more mindful, however the same benefit can be achieved the natural way by meditation and brain exercises. Psychedelics are also said to cure depression. Moderate therapeutic use is once every 2 weeks.

I know. this is the breakthrough they speak of. in taking one hit of DMT (essentially microdosing on it, something I never read or hear about) I felt an effect from it that lasted me all day. it was not as psychoactive as must as it was meditative, but it led to me changing my worldview. since it involved belief in God and returning to that, that's something good. I can never think "drugs are bad" because a drug brought me back to God.

I've actually never tried psilocybin. I'm afraid. Mescaline was otherworldly and I chose to not do it again, for neutral/slightly negative reaction-based reasons.

>Mdma is the best thing in the world
damn must be amazing doing that in Germany.

is this the 7-starred cactus? or am I thinking of a different type?

I do 0.3g every sunday. It sets me up for the week ahead. Microdosing mushrooms is as red pilled as it gets senpai. So much motivation and clear thinking.

It's easy to extract yourself, all the materials are legal and available on the internet

Feds have been cracking down on the source of the material from which to extract though, MHRB, so that shit's hard to find on the normieweb. Just look online for alternate sources like P. viridis

I like to think psychedelic drugs let you think up lots of new ideas you otherwise couldn't. They let you explore new pathways of reasoning towards certain beliefs. There are also lots of false positives though, which is why it's important to reflect back on your trip sober. Take with you what you can logically justify while leaving the rest behind. People who advocated for using psychedelics to open your mind such as Terence McKenna would always say this.

I just injected 7 marijuana needles and 1 joint. AMA

>Not listing noopept.

So yea or naw? I remember someone on Sup Forums recommending robotripping and watching STALKER

Nice one Charlie

> redpilled
> drugs

Go fuck yourself you junkie faggot, I hope Duterte will find you and shoot you like the miserable dog you are

Psychedelics is the red pill and alcohol is blue pilled. Simple as that.

naw unless you get the chemical extracted then yeah it aint bad

Get it in powder form, that robotripping is retarded and you will throw up

Honestly it's not that fun, shit becomes hard to see and everything gets all squiggly. And you get all dumb. After 2 bottles I couldn't even read my smartphone

Yes, I found when I switch my strains up the tolerance issues are definitely eased. I buy it a kg per strain at a time and stick with a 3day strain rotation. Works great.

no coincidence at all. repealing prohibition was a kike operation from top to bottom

Why though?

I know, was my first time doing mdma
dont regret it, had a really good time but will never do something similar ever

I experience everything you listed here by means of my meditation practice. Meditation is free and works fine without chemical additives.