I see.

>uncut version

MODS
O
D
S

> Uncut version

Not Anymore !!!

It's literally a Youtube video that's been up for years.

Wut da fugg. First germanys homosex fruit cake festival now Jews sucking baby cawk. No more redpoll pls.

Because a secret pedo ring rules the globe.

Yes. They're called Sabbateans.

>Uncut version

OY VEY

cause they white

They're not white. Not in the slightest.

Because of Jews and cucked Americans. If only muslims did it then we would ban it quickly. But because jews have powerful lobbying groups and because Americans are so fucking easy to fool it's still practiced.

Because we are a Judeo country, and if you don't like it you can fuck off you Islamic satanic antisemitic pos #ISTANDWITHISRAEL

I agree.

oy vey you anti semite

Are you retarded?
Islams cut their dicks just as much as jews.

Yes but they do it later in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDcAF8QJCS4

came here to post

At least we get a blowjob early in life you faggots

you're a fucking antisemite for talking about this you fucking anti semitic bastehd!

tfw un-jewed

Fuck off Shlomo.

Oh rabbi, you da best!

What are you? A Holocaust denier?

If I get circumsized as an adult, will rabbi do this for me? Also, can I film it?

You can ask him.

>spank me daddy

Does that make you an automatic homo too?

Oy vey, this is very normal in the Goy States of America. It is cleaner and way better than not mutilating your dick. Also I think a cut jew dick looks waaay better than a white uncut dick. Don't be such a racist nazi, bite off your babyboy's foreskin.

Most Jews are.
youtube.com/watch?v=quDjzr07Vdg

This.
Wouldn't that be kind of a failure?

Fucking kikes. When I heard that baby scream in panic I wanted to kill everyone in that room. You can tell it's unnatural, even the women weren't comfortable. It looked like some of them were about to cry.

Why does USA kill it's young soldiers in wars in far away lands which don't pose any threat to USA?

riddle me this faggot

damn me too

My grandparents felt a threat by the jews living in Germany.

I remember when we went there with my grandpa during the 70s and 80s. We used to dance in the ruins and he would tell us stories of the atrocities he commited.
Once he showed us where they killed a jewish family by strangling them to death, one by one. We all laughed and pissed on the very spot they died.

I miss him so much.

very poetic indeed fellow cuck but I'm not Jewish

Yes. It's very disturbing.

for the dollulz

strawpoll.me/11853561

jesus lad

Are you Russian or Palestinian?

Russian

Will the Israeli government collapse anytime soon? I'm in the BDS Movement and that's our initial goal.