The State of the EU

Which of these countries is headed in the worst direction?

strawpoll.me/11853217

Most likely to leave the EU next?

strawpoll.me/11853233

Going in a good direction (multiple selections)?

strawpoll.me/11853281

What is going on in the EU? Are there problems that we don't get exposed to outside of the immigration issue? Is there shit going on we don't even know or think about?

EU DISCUSSION

PLEASE INFORM US EU BRETHREN

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11853344
youtube.com/watch?v=JQuHSQXxsjM
kn-online.de/News/Nachrichten-aus-Kiel/Sophienhof-Kiel-Frauen-wurden-massiv-belaestigt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last poll is fucked up here is a working one.

strawpoll.me/11853344

P

P for Poland?

I'd say if the Netherlands keeps up the referendums they will leave

What referendums?

I think you need all member states to pass so legislation and Netherlands allows public voting. Their public doesn't want to do shit for the EU

I think

I'm amazed they allowed that.

They thought the public was pro EU, THEY WERE WRONG

I guess people are getting angry with Germany being in control of the EU

Bamp

>germany going in a bad direction
Lel, why so mad?
Most Euro countries would love to have our problems.

Germany is probably one of the best countries to live in, in the EU. However, it is going in a horrible direction, the complete disregard of the politicians of the immigrant issue is mind boggling.

I remember going to Germany in 2007 and them complaining about the Turks and to not go into their areas, I can't even imagine what it's like now.

Hugely overblown issue.

>Which of these countries is headed in the worst direction?
Sweden. At least Germany is trying to use its power in the EU to spread her shit over everyone else ("must close alpine passes", "must share rapefugees equally", etc).

>Most likely to leave the EU next?
The France, Italy or the Netherlands.

>Going in a good direction?
All of Easter Europe, France, Italy, the Netherlands.

What is going on in the EU?
Importing shitskins, overregulating stuff, giving 0 fucks about the signals of distress sent by the people. Business as usual.

>Are there problems that we don't get exposed to outside of the immigration issue? Is there shit going on we don't even know or think about?
The € is not an economically sustainable project. Germany disproportionately benefits from it at the expense of everyone else in the Eurozone. As soon as the political will to keep it propped up will fade the € will disappear. So long as irrelevant countries like Greece were complaining none cared - note that Greece surely had some skeletons in the closet and is not completely blameless, but still. However now the FN in France and various opposition parties in Italy are starting to question wether the € is worth its cost. If either of these countries parts ways with the €, the € will be no more.

Also, I've said it before but I'll never get tired of repeating this: if there'll be a "happenings" in Europe it will be either in France or Italy. The economic struggles will be the powder keg, the shitskins the sparkle, the right wing parties the comburent for the political explosion.

If the currency goes away, will countries just leave the EU?

My understanding is Mediterranean countries can't manipulate their currency to boost the economy so it hurts them. The northern economy and the southern are just not compatible?

Yeah, just avoid those no-go zones, and you will (probably) be fine.

Isn't the concept of no-go zones even existing a problem?

Sweden has no go zones and I think 60 minutes went there to show how friendly the migrants were, the crew got attacked and they had to run out.

Germany is a very peaceful country.
Even compared to our direct neighbours.

Aside from Germany, what countries, if they leave the EU, the EU is over? Is it just Italy and France?

There are no "no-go zones".
Some turkish ghettos exist in the huge cities but even they are nothing like the black ghettos you might imagine.

>If the currency goes away, will countries just leave the EU

If Euro fails then i don't see why people would want to stay .The fact that we never joind Euro is the Main reason why we had the balls to vote leave

North Rhine-Westphalia

We have public executions by AK and grenade attacks in our no-go zones.

No.

Nothing like that happens here.

Poland is the only hope for a European future.

Nah, we just got drive-by shootings in broad daylight when one crimninal arab clan is battling another criminal arab clan.

And if i remember correctly, some turk mob boss got almost nailed by a grenade recently when someone threw it through the window of his favorite döner shop.

You are an especially dense individual.

I think when your govt is telling migrants how to have sex with germans, has rape gangs on new years, public officials daughters being raped/murdered, and telling german women to wear a bracelet that says "dont rape me" in arabic, you have a problem.

Its not an issue. Its supply and demand. German women demand brown cock. German men like watching their women get fucked by brown cocks

Id assume its more that pen pushers in a foreign office decide on rules for all aspects of life then try enforce them across all the members.

This was always going to be a disaster but they did it anyway.

You view the problem through isolated events and your own country's political discourse about immigration and reach hysterical conclusions.
I'd tell you to check the crime rate but you will probably dismiss any facts.
Let me tell you from personal experience, the only countries more peaceful than Germany i have been to have been in Scandinavia and Britain(not England).

>If the currency goes away, will countries just leave the EU?
None can say for sure. Leaving the Eurozone does not automatically mean leaving the EU. But if France and/or Italy leave the € it will be a hard blow to the EU and its credibility, wouldn't be surprised if someone suggested to leave the EU altogether.

>My understanding is Mediterranean countries can't manipulate their currency to boost the economy so it hurts them. The northern economy and the southern are just not compatible?
It's missleading to think about it in terms of Mediterranean VS Nordic economies. For example Italy's economy resembles that of Germany: high quality manufacturing export dependent. But not everyone can run such economic model, and in order to remain competitive some economically weaker countries used to manipulate their currencies. With the € they can't do that anymore, but the € hasn't introduced Eurozone-wide fiscal transfers (like in the USA) to make up for that - € is a monerary not fiscal union. This is retarded and not sustainable.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQuHSQXxsjM

>isolated events

>but the € hasn't introduced Eurozone-wide fiscal transfers (like in the USA) to make up for that - € is a monerary not fiscal union

can you elaborate?

We have the most rapes in Europe for gods sake you deluded fuck, and don't come dragging that 'muh report rate' nonsense-argument.

kn-online.de/News/Nachrichten-aus-Kiel/Sophienhof-Kiel-Frauen-wurden-massiv-belaestigt

did this stuff happen pre migrants?