Going to start dumping BLM related political cartoons

Going to start dumping BLM related political cartoons

What's the point of dumping these? Everyone here knows they're political bullshit. They don't make us laugh; if anything, they make us a little angry. But then we move on and go shitpost in other threads.

No wonder blacks have so many kids if their sex talk involves guns

I love the implication in this is that they have to actually explain to their children you can't shoot people or you go to prison, and how disappointed they both look. They are really the dumbest group of humans to ever walk the earth.

This activates my almonds the most.

kek

your fucking failed empire's failed genocide against the serbs a hundred years ago is what's caused literally all of the world's problems don't blame turkey for this you fucking nigger

>literally all of the world's problems

Wrong, what causes all the worlds problem is the fact that we didn't win the war but rather the allied forces.

I'm drunk go for it.

Aww, teaching his son how to rape.

kek'd and check'd

Y though?

ITT: Faggotry and treason of the highest order.

Rly make u think, huh?

kek'd

Meanwhile they're throwing in windows and looting shops.

When will these alllives matter bigots learn?

There are so many things you can say about this pic

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW BLM PROTESTERS ACT AT BLM PROTESTS THIS HAS LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Muslim woman with a baby.

Except most all refugees are men just looking to steal and rape.

Matt Bors needs the Zyklon Ben-treatment.

whats this hands up don't shoot crap you guys say all the time

Those bikers involved in that shootout were spics, though.

Wait, environmentalists don't care about other types of forest? What the fuck

People say all lives matter to point out how stupid it is to put blacks ahead of everyone else. You can't understand this because you think blacks are being unecessarily killed, which they're not. Muslim "refugees" have no place in the west and only serve to massage the egos of the self-righteous liberals who would never want to actually live in a land controlled by Muslims, but are too weak or stupid to admit it

REALLY

that's a good question

The fuck? I thought "the talk" for black people was "Go give this bag to Jayjay on the corner and no sass or you'll get beat mhm"

And then they actually get beaten quite violently if they were to talk back.

I don't even get this one. Gun control started with the KKK

KEK, it's current year

MAKES

This is exactly accurate, though.

That's an actual woman with a child. Not a 30 year old man claiming to be 14 and getting all sorts of dem programs while raping young boys and girls and driving trucks into crowds of people for his sand god.

I'm fine with ACTUAL refugees. Not Rapefugees.

His son is statistically more likely to be involved in gang violence. The black dad is being very sensible to warn him about the consequences

YOU

I'm guessing the guy with the buzz cut is gay.

THINK

>drinks

>commited minor slap-on-the-wrist crime
>escalates it by fucking with the cop
>gets shot
>MUH HANDS UP DONT SHOOT INNOSENT BABBEHFACE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS A GOOD BOY

OP is a good niggoy. Enjoy being a kike puppet with your blm garbage. #NoLivesMatter

>dindus-trialization

Huh?

When Michael Brown got shot his friend claimed he said this and it became a slogan.

It was later revealed under testimony that his friend lied and Michael rushed the cop.

Arose from the patently false claim that rogue jiggaboo Mike Brown had his hands raised in surrender when he was fatally shot by the evil hyperracist Darren Wilson - all forensic evidence pointed to the fact that he was shot while charging the officer

kek

so did he put his hands up, and say don't shoot, or did he actually say: Hands up, don't shoot?

>watching cuckball in the first place

He didn't say anything. Footage and the cops testimony show that he rushed the officer (who was like half his size) and he got shot.

That's Hillarys Slogan, isn't it?

>Implying the negroid would have a father in his life in first place

Niggers are the most racist.

It would be funny if people took old Nazi anti Jewish propaganda and changed it to cops too see if anyone could get the reference that BLM are basically Nazis and cops are the equivalent of jews to them.

but what did they say he said he said

It was real in his mind

FACT: 90% of poc are killed by police
Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

>they picked the fat guy to be the "0"
Top kek

Black nigger men kill their own the most. Cops kill the criminals with records.

>Draw white guy breaking windows.
>Niggers go out and actually break windows.

OY VEVYY

Remove the hyphen

When Mike Brown got killed, there were a bunch of black 'witnesses' saying that he was on his knees, had his hands up in surrender, begging the cop not to kill him. Even after all the evidence showing it was bullshit, the witnesses recanting, etc they still keep spouting it.

>it was real in my mind

Niggers.

THAT CANCER ONE PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF HOLY SHIT ASS CANCER HAS NO FUCKING RECOGNITION IN THE MEDIA WHILE BREAST CANCER WHICH ISN'T EVEN THAT BAD ANYMORE GETS AN ENTIRE MONTH FUCK

>skirt
Usually that's because the Bloods and Crips got into a fued again and your daughter got caught in a drive by.

No one with a confederate naval flag thinks it's as valuble as the life of their child.

Yup. Gynocentrism. Penis cancer is more common too.

People bitched about Marvel doing male cancer awareness covers a while back.

>white gets pulled over for some minor bs
>complies with cop
>let off with a warning or a ticket

>black gets bulled over for some minor bs
>chimps out, tries to fight cop
>ends up dead

What is so fucking hard to understand about this.

>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest
>Resisted arrest

These comics are so low energy and factually incorrect. People actually get paid to make this shit?

>your fucking failed empire's failed genocide against the serbs a hundred years ago is what's caused literally all of the world's problems
I thought it was nearly 40 years of americans fucking up the ME, and funding extremist muslim groups?

It was a chant used by the people of Ferguson when protesting the Michael Brown shooting.

As someone who was in the area when this happened, I'm really surprised that no one was reporting on the reporters who were trying to rile these folks up.

Totally irresponsible of the media, thousands of dollars in damage and investors won't touch that city again.

I hope your narrative was filled you fucking rats.

I don't really understand this narrative. I mean, supporting BLM is one thing, but anyone who genuinely believes that they are simply the innocent victims of racist persecution, devoid of any wrongdoing in their looting, violence and rioting, must be either a total moron or just taking the piss.

this, it's literally the anglos to blame for all of this

This bothers me because most black on black crime and home invasions in black neighborhoods would ease up tenfold if they removed the strict gun laws

I'm not even American and I know this

I thought this would be funnier. Should have kept imagining the meaning.

Welcome to the cult of Dinduism.

Except it's black people who are burning down their own houses, blaming white people for it and demanding they solve the problem .

Muslims were chimping out a 1000 years before America was even founded. Look up the burning of Alexandria

someone make a YMCA edit