Great meme war memorabilia. Last thread 404

Great meme war memorabilia. Last thread 404,

So now that I got my meme coin, how collectible will this become? Imagine 4 years from now during the other meme wars we will have. I did shit post quite often during the meme wars of 2015-2016, was a bernie cuck who decided to sign up early on when bernie got cucked. At least I can say hey I was in it. Hopefully I get 333s.

Feels good

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/MEME-WAR-2016-Challenge-Coin-/192047771021?hash=item2cb6f06d8d:g:vnQAAOSw5cNYSLa6
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics
m.ebay.com/itm/192047771021?_mwBanner=1
pastebin.com/jrEG833i)
amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where did you get it?

>was a bernie cuck who decided to sign up early on when bernie got cucked
I'm sorry, honestly. Consider suicide or nihilism

This

Where do I get one, because do want

>Memorabilia

The flashbacks and post-traumatic meme disorder are enough.

Im guessing the last one was 404 because someone posted a link, but just search for it on feebay .

While our shitposts will be lost like tears in the rain, I would love to have a small memorial medal or something to remember doing the meme war of '15-'16.

Reason kinda prevent me from it though, as there is no point in a useless trinket that will end up in a box somewhere.

21st Meme Airborne Division here. How can I into a dank coin?

You have autism.

Now why would you say that?

Where did you get it? I want to buy an autisitc amount of them so they can be glued to my body.

Lmao

Search for it on feebay, there is like half left still. Dont post links cause admins get triggered and end up deleting thread. Not the creator of the coin, but thought it was "worth" it for 14 shekels.

>14 shekels
Yeah, no. I'd rather buy another MAGA hat.

Exodus 8:4-6 (King James)

>And the frogs shall come up both on thee, and upon thy people, and upon all thy servants.

>And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Stretch forth thine hand with thy rod over the streams, over the rivers, and over the ponds, and cause frogs to come up upon the land of Egypt.

>And Aaron stretched out his hand over the waters of Egypt; and the frogs came up, and covered the land of Egypt.

Said there is over 10 remaining but stock is getting low

Just bought three of them

yep its supposedly limited to 300 and numbered, so far sold 150+ within like hours, pretty crazy. So about half more to go, unless he/she sold coin at other sites.

you can say I was a casualty of the great meme wars, but with whatever I had left, I got up and fought back against the machine/establishment and for that im happy. haha come on admit this shit is hilarious

how do you make coins like that

i have lots of free time and too few hobbies

Alright, jew, I want one. Give link already

go to eBay and search "meme wars 2016"

I want to get one just so my son finds it in the future and asks about it and ill be like "sit down you little faggot let me tell you about the great meme war and how we got the best president into the white house"

Ill seriously probably tear up.

He will then be interested in magicks and i can give him some books at like 10 so he becomes sucsessful as fuck and smarter than his peers.

Or he will somehow be a liberal cuck and hate me. Who knows.

user you picked the best pepes for these coins. I'm not religious but god bless.

Why was I never invited to join this club??

Just grabbed mine, these things are pretty cool. Are the numbers on the pyramid pepe side numbered 1-300? If so, I hope mine is going to be a repeating digit.

ebay.com/itm/MEME-WAR-2016-Challenge-Coin-/192047771021?hash=item2cb6f06d8d:g:vnQAAOSw5cNYSLa6

Kek. Are you military? Are DODfags getting these?

Nah, not military here, can't speak for DOD guys. I just really like coins.

>inb4 shekel-grubbing kike

This guy was based af.

t-thanks, you too

I am, just bought one

you wont get 333 since there are only 300.

Last thread was pruned by mods because of the link as far as I can tell. Shame, was a comfy thread,

I ordered mine yesterday.

nice job user.

>fucking faggots now merchandising off Sup Forums

You guys are such losers. Might as well sell t-shirts.

>faggot selling redditors coins

sage

shut up and take my money

Should've sold it for 14.88

with postage though its off putting if you live not in the states

someone post that italian newspaper with pepe on the front, the rare newspepe.

Yeah it just memed my wallet.

wtf does shadilay mean?

Its the song shadilay, you probably dont know it by name, but im sure you have heard of it before.

see youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Its a meme code for laying in the shadows.

Sup, check your ebay PMs.

where the fuck do ig et those coins?

FUCK YOU.

Stop getting quick bux off of this site's collective fucking autism.

I swear, T-shirts are inbound if you fucks keep this up.

this is fucking stupid low tier meme Sup Forums shit

ruined the coin

I laughed for a good 10 minutes when that fuckers rolled up into a thread about Rachel Maddow and said "He just got added to the list." With an image of all those fucking Pepes.

Probably made it himself and is the same person who's drawing rare pepes and pepe dicks.

yeah, sadly with postage its £20 for me.

But fuck it. There are only 300 and its funny.

Some Sup Forumsack had them made. They are available on ebay.

Thanks. I wish I had more time to get a few more batches in before the election.

I'll be expecting 2 coins in my mailbox as compensation for using my design, senpai.

desu that seems fair.

Do you have that patch available? is it in the patch thread on k in the pastebin?

I've sold out on the Sup Forums NROLs, however I have a bunch of Sup Forums stuff lined up.

And yes it is in the /k/ patches pastebin.

if you're actually the maker, i just gotta say thank you. that's one of my favorite pepes.

If that's you user, love your work
I collect Sup Forums logos/badges and that's a favorite

Can you drop some of your badges user? The cia one
>i really like those badges

I'm not very keen on sharing my designs after an incident a few months ago where I got jewed pretty hard. But here.

Based off of this

Godamn, you got my money.

Did my part and ordered one.

not the seller but if I were him, id give you a couple of shekels as well.

Where do you get your patches made user? I've been wanting to design some for a while now.

Patch makers.

new link? that one doesn't work.

Finally an diagnosis I can't get behind
Imma chargin ma laz0r!
LuLz
LeL
Kek
Top kek
Feels good man
Somebody help! I can't stop memeing!

>ask a stupid question
Fair enough, leaf.

Worked when i went there through google, direct link didn't though

Yeah, the store service I'm using is retarded and needs you to use the full html

freewebstore.org/patch-dynamics

Op is potentially making $3500 from us.

I am happy to be supporting your buisness & idea in this fair trade.

t. Capitalist

ITT: Reddit

Capitalism, ho!

HIGHEST LOL
Y'all are gearing up to be the old people of the future eh?
Get your collectible coins they'll be worth so much in the future FUCKING LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Sup Forums I'm glad to see you'll grow up to be just like your grandparents

>meme wars 2016
FKK! THERE ON EBAY!! SH*T! I GOTTA GET ONE, GREAT AD WRITING TOO!!!

There is nothing sadder than the casualties of the 1st Meme War

do you only have the two available at the moment or am I retarded?

Fuck you, memes are for everyone.
now that you make it exclusive, it's not fun anymore.
by taking money on memes you are ruining them

Doesn't this mean that frogs are servants of the Lord?

Whoever made these should make an etsy page desu, I bet they'd get thousands of orders from 'the alt-right'

I have only the Martian Militia avaliable, the NROL is sold out.

I haven't put up on my store any of the patches that are being made right now.

The Martian Militia is /k/'s version of a pro-Trump patch, it's based off of pic related.

Somebody is mad because they didn't profit from the idea first

He can still sell them for 10% off.

cools. I have a murder cube, a k patch from the original guy and some winter chan ones. Have a grab sks go innawoods, a magical place and kebab remover.

You guys make too many. I dont have enough tactical jackets to wear them all on. Plus I get raped by import fee for my dank memes

Shadilay brothers

>dislikes profit
>flag
>cannot compute

>not knowing shadilay
>calling it Sup Forums tier
>saying it ruined a reddit-tier epic-meem-in-real-life coin

could you be any newer?

I want a necklace like this.... Were are our meme wars jewelry?

If the ebay seller is ITT I just ordered one of your coins, I hope to kek that you'll deliver to UK though
Also pls be trips

he does, the postage is $13 though. so wave bye bye to 20 bongs

Just bought mine, faggots!

Here now the thread can 404

Yeah that's fine, seemed a bit cheap to me though so wasn't sure if he'd actually send it here, hopefully he will

If you make a single purchase, do you get one or the set of three? Do we have to trade IRL to get the full set?

Who made this, inventive online retailer turned commemorative coin dealer, or commemorative coin dealer moving into millennial market? What generation you from, OP? Just curious.
Are these coming from the same folks who sold, for example, 911 coins & space shuttle coins?

Sup Forums y'all acting like a bunch of custies... where's creator Sup Forums?

Just ordered. They are selling like hot cakes lads.

(dubs)
Lets just hope my meme coin will be as lucky as this post

(this was meant to be part of but "this post seems to be spam" wtf hiroshimoot fix your filters, original: pastebin.com/jrEG833i)

reluctantly thats what i thought too. For something that limited.

I paid £55 for a MAGA hat with import fees, so its not the most retarded shit ive bought because of memes/

there is one design. it has the pepe illuminati on one side and the octopus on the other.

Meme shill thread? Meme shill thread.

I just opened up FBAExport so international anons can pick up a Kek statue. I'm retarded lol.

amazon.com/dp/B01NBBYCND

Its just some dude.

I think he will be pissed at the OP of the thread. I stuck a link up elsewhere and it got about 50 sold. He asked me to take it down so he could deal with the postage and mailouts. Now this thread has sold another 50 or so. Hed sold 51 when he made the thread himself yesterday.