The future of Western Europe

People begin to notice the terrible implications of the demographic shift by immigration and Muslim breeding.

ITT we discuss what the future holds for us poor sinners.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TXZSqNYDU
youtu.be/AQryyaA0PTo?t=225
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just genocide the mudshits and niggers

Defend your homeland or you'll end up like the injuns

>2020

>Take my children to the National Degeneracy Museum.

>See all the displays, from Jewish artefacts to Antifa Flags.

>See videos of based guys from the 2010's attacking and beating Antifa Untermenschen.

>See captured commie, antifa, feminist, liberal and other degenerate flags.

>A wall covered in facebook and Tumblr posts from Feminists, Antifa, commies and Jews, with stupid statements which proves their idiocy.

kek
saved

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanese_Civil_War

lebanon's history is one giant red pill.

talking about it all the time. but most people don't wanna hear it. they think life will continue like it is today forever.

The people that matter won't notice it for a long time. By the time they realize what's really happening, it'll be too late. Right now most of the migrants infect the PIGS and the French riviera, things people might spend a week or so in vacationing. Fact is, the majority of Germans and French remain isolated from the issue and will continue to ignore it.

For example, take a look at the most recent migrant breach in Spain:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TXZSqNYDU

Nobody cares about it, except English tabloids who have already been vindicated by BRexit. However most French and Germans won't ever see it and if they do it'll be presented as a human rights disaster that Spain isn't allowing more in.

Consider that in ten years most Europeans themselves won't be able to remember what a "franc" or a "deutschmark" was, they'll be history. Meanwhile the muslim enclaves in the suburbs of Paris and Berlin will be given their own schools, their own police forces, and their own hospitals and be largely autonomous. All that is needed is a charismatic imam (or other muslim leader) to use their numbers against the populations of those cities (through protests by blocking freeways and trains) to do nasty things like killing coed schools or banning women from certain public colleges altogether.

People will only wake up once they see their daughters being beaten to death for showing their ankles or not wearing a head scarf. But by that point, even ultranationalists will not be fucked to fight muslims and are more likely to use them as allies against the declining neoliberal and centrist parties.

We have not future
Demographics don't lie. We are factually extinct

I also think that separation and exterritorial entities, where sharia is in effect, will be the future.

I also expect episodes of civil war and genocide.

All because of the atheists

not so fast, karl-uwe.

this has only just begun imho. people will wake up. the only question is how much it will hurt.

and who exactly.

Contrary to the panic people are trying to incite, I'll argue that as long as the majority of Europeans don't notice it, it's going to be fine and we'll win in the long run.
When normies begin to wake up to the consequences, they will panic first. Oh sure, it's going to be all fun and games and we might see the "leader" stormfaggots were longing for. However, once the panic spreads, beatings, lynchings, riots etc. will start. Public order will break down, offering shitskins, outside forces and whatever shit is floating around to go public and fracture the entirety of Europe. The ensuing civil war will be bloody, Rwanda style.
It's better to deal with shitskins in an oderly fashion, low key but steadily. Deportation, covert disposal etc are preferrable to public lynchings. Because when the inevitable race war is over, there will be another WW2 style self shaming campaign. This will be the definite end.

>lebanon's history is one giant red pill.

Absolutely. If only France had imported a million or so extra Europeans, encouraged more Eastern Christians to move there from neighbouring Muslim dominated countries and done more to encourage the (then) Muslim minority to fuck off to Muslim countries Lebanon might be the region's only 1st world country other than Israel.

The only civil war that will happen will be when the establishment realizes what they have done. This is when the crackdown on extremism begins and the EU comes unglued as muslims arm themselves and normal people (who have been conditioned towards cuckoldry) vote for hard leftists parties who will feed said muslims appeasement. Then it's a short slide into chaos until either rightists are voted into power (NASDP style) or a coup occurs (French style). Deals are then struck and muslims are more or less allowed to have their autonomous communities, if not they are put on boats and dumped off in French Guinea or Nambia. A larger internal European war could happen here if Russia decided to try and take eastern Europe back, a thing Germany would not appreciate.

End result is the death of everything the EU had tried to achieve, namely all that human rights bullshit.

the future of europe will be civil war.... member: right now at around 15-20% foreign elements in the big western nations of europe, the political right is rising fast and strong as a reaction......when we reach 50% foreign elements the reaction will be unprecedented violence, aka civil war........only then it will be uncertain which side will win.......

what is it with Anglos and dick sucking Israel?

You realize they are responsible for the whole "Islamic revival" in the Middle East right? They're allied with fucking Saudi Arabia and the gulf states, the main exporters of Wahhabism and Jihadists in the world. They supporter Islamic radicals over secular middle eastern rulers.

They have supported ISIS over Assad, radical Sunnis over Saddam, and invaded Egypt and attempted to depose a democratically elected leader because "muh Suez"

Hell they even used jewish terrorists to bomb and kill scores of British civilians.

>muh unsinkable ship

look at them all waving

not realising in a few days it would sink in ice cold water

how stupid they were

>So get this! We imported a bunch of Muslims into Europe, against their will, then they had the audacity to remove them! Oy vey! Never forget!

>what is it with Anglos and dick sucking Israel

Nothing. Get us alone when we no there's none of (((them))) around for a fact, and we'll talk.

They just grabbed positions to dictate public dialog and never left. So being open is a career death sentence. So we keep quiet.

>Boat with refugees on it
>The plot of Snow Crash
Kids these days need to read more.

god i hope you are wrong

i love how liberals fawn over native peoples when traditional living people are the most xenophobic, racist and realistic people alive despite their backwardsness otherwise. they'd see right through diversity

Our people are kept comfortable and distracted with mass media mind control. But a storm is coming.

youtu.be/AQryyaA0PTo?t=225

War and forcible expulsion of the invaders.

Despite all my shitposting, I'm optimistic for Western Europe. They're getting one hell of a red pill and when it kicks in...watch out

watch from 3.46 ^

i like foreign culture, actually i'm downright fascinated by every alien thing on earth that is halfway civilized.

The perverted thing about leftist ideology is that it made this appreciation a duty no matter what. Suddenly you are supposed to like some fucked up sexual culture where women are sold to their future husbands and sexually active single women are shamed and despised.

But it gets even better: Now I'm supposed to accept the large-scale influx of young man whose fucked up prophet orders them to kill me and everyone I love.

tl;dr I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Yes, there will be some kind of reaction. And the later it comes the more dreadful it will be.

That north American nazi flag is pretty fucking based.

>in country with 320 billions of people
>only 12 are member of nazi America
The movement is dead and so is the entire world.

Europe has a pretty good track record when it comes to wiping out whole demographic groups.

>People begin to notice the terrible implications of the demographic shift by immigration and Muslim breeding.

Not in Austria. You have just elected a guy who wishes to destroy ethnic-states.

What? If that were the case, we wouldn't be having this (((problem))). Uncle Adolf didn't finish the job.

The funny thing is all the people in that photo are atheists escaping a commie regime

We are good goys who serve our Jewish masters with gusto
Israels incitement of violence in the middle east turns Muslims and westerners/Saudis aagainst each so we destroy each other
The more Muslims and westerners/Saudis are in conflict, the more powerful Jews become

Deporting IS a thing, you know.
Never really understood what all the panic was about. Protect your women until the government starts sending them back. Simple.

right in the feels, pavel