Have you met the Jew? (number 2)

continued from . It was a fun thread so why not.

Did you ever meet a Jewish person?
Was it an Israeli or a western Jew?
What was their opinion on Israel?
Also please feel free to ask anything you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for greater Israel

:^)

Who /hebbyjibbyhere/?

How do you think about muslims? Do you think there is a globalist Jewish agenda?

Yes, I think that there are indeed Jews that are funding the agenda. However, I don't think Israel is related to the situation.

yes, some

both, classmates were from here, but I also met Israelis

did not ask in every case, usually leftist Jews are very anti-Israel here

did you do your military service?

of course I did, in Israel it is mandatory for 3 years.

How do I get a good Jewish husband?

Yeah. Uncle married one and now they all juices. Good people for the most part.

> 1st for greatest ally
That id though

And what about muslims? Why would Jews fund such a thing?

Israeli jews are pretty right wing from what I've met.

Define good, and maybe I can help

Nice to see you got a good first impression

shlomo how do i get jewish pussy
>idnk shekels

either
>have money
>be a chad

They probably seek globalization and diversity to eliminating the chance for another mass genocide, but you can never really know.

no. i've been lucky in life i guess

sure, but one can dodge it.
What do you think of famous Jews that openly denounce Israel? Pic related is the daughter of a famous rabbi who doesn't leave an opportunity out to bash Israel and appease muh Muslims.

In Israel you would not have much of a chance, being a non-Jew, but from what I got in the west they are pretty easy.

how much money do i need

I you never met one, how do you know they are bad?

They are cancer to us and the world. Why should we have any sympathy for the people who want us dead?

i am a nigger are my chances lower if am black?

because Sup Forums

And what about muslims? Honest opinion on them please.

>Israeli jews are pretty right wing from what I've met.

not all of them, an Israeli- Jewish grill I know is pretty leftist. But yes, there is a tendency of being more right-wing there.

In Israel yes, in the west, you have even bigger chances.

i have a friend who looks just like that

she's a terrible person

Good friends with jewish people, both in Israel and the US.

Fantastic people, but like most people I am jealous I can't join their club.

What do you Zionist think of Obama?

I have met one that I worked near in a mall. He was from israel and was materialistic and superficial

They're funding a Christian vs Muslim war in the hopes of killing each other off.
>mass genocide
You loose credibility with such statement s. Since the entire world has been kicking jews out their entire existence the point is mute.

from personal experience, most Muslims I met are savages, but some are pretty chill. To sum up, always keep an eye open.

I met a couple at school. Mostly girls. They had big slutty tits but were super liberal.

The best way to know the truth is to see it with your own eyes.

My maternal grandmother is Jewish, she is pretty nice.

What do you think about the whole holoroller guilt trip? Is it really a thing or is it just used to push Jewish interests?

We hate him. That is why we supported Trump, because he won't be Obama 2.0

>Define good, and maybe I can help
Let me define great:
Healthy, intellectually challenges me, responsible, can earn a living to support a family (open/physically able to one day start a family), doesn't feel caged because of monogamy, doesn't smoke or vape, isn't an alcoholic, sexually compatible to at least some degree, looks good enough so I'll be sexually attracted to him.
Oh and single and close to my age.

i have not met americans but i know i don't like them

I personally have no idea if it is real or not, thanks to Sup Forums (Im dead inside). But I think that the entire even is being overused to promote Jewish interests

Yeah Israel hates him.

We don't like you either pig fucker.

so a traditional rich guy? alot of lawyers, at least the ones I work with are quite traditional. It will not be a problem to find one, just go to the right places.

I lived with a Russian Jew when I was in school in SAN Francisco.

She was a spoiled brat, but after she threw everything she owned out the window (6th story) one night and got arrested, her parents were quick to write me a check for 3 months rent.

So while I can't speak highly of their parenting skills, they seem like nice enough people.

And why is that? how do you know?

I grew up in a town that was about 60% Jewish (Scarsdale, NY). I hung around scores of Jews, from the children of upper middle class jews to the children of literal Jewish billionaires. They were basically all just regular (but affluent) northeastern liberal white people. The only real complaint I had is that they could be a bit insular, and if you were non Jewish you could occasionally feel left out. I suppose that would be the case with any other tight knit group though. Nonetheless, I still recognize that there are a small number of elite Jews which have far too much influence on global politics, media, finance etc. The fact that the average Jew is fine doesn't change that.

The situation is complex. The Left has a secret agenda, the Right is also blinded in a sense. Only the Moshiach, and unification under Hashem can all Creations of the World rejoice. For then, ALL the world will be Eretz Y'Israel..

- an 18 year old, soon to live in Jerusalem (Yerushalayim) for Yeshiva.. And then I will be a Chayel Boded. I will dedicate myself to the Torah, and the path of the Lord's chosen - The Patriarchs.. The Righteous Proselytes... The Sages & Prophets..

How do you cope with the antisemitism on this board? Is it annoying? Is it funny? Is there some truth to it?

Did she really? wew lad. Was she Israeli or western?

I met a jewish israeli when I was hired by a marketing company. We hit it off well, and became good friends, working together for long hours every day. he taught me a lot about judaism, though I was wary of his words. he was younger, and quite a bit inexperienced in life, but still offered a good perspective on life in israel. He told me blatantly what the jews are and how they operate, as well as his personal perspective on how they originated. he thinks that egyp gathered people as slaves from every corner of the lands and that these slaves concocted the jewish texts to empower them to overthrow egypt and leave. He has sat beneath my NSDAP flags and I keep contact with him to this day.

I like you:(

how many palistinians did you kill?
>600000000

No one said it changes anything. I also admit that Jews control the media.

why is she terible?

Leftist Jews. The Religious ( Hasidic ) have no control. You know this.

No he doesn't have to be rich
If he is a good man and love will prosper between us then who cares if we have to work harder?
Lower Middle class is what I'm used to...The plus about a richer man is being able to spend more time with the children myself.
Besides if I thought a rich good husband would want me why would I be on Sup Forums of all places?

Don't other countries deserve efficient forms of energy too?

take your diaspora back please

sometimes annoying, because alot of times I have to protect my image before getting into a discussion, but most of the time it is funny, especially the merchant pictures. Whether there is truth to it or not, I don't know, but I try to be as generous as I can.

There is a reason Hitler & the Thule Society studied Kabbalah. Do you not see? There is power in the Lord, Sovereign of the Universe.

from what I've seen on the news/happen in the world mixed with what I've seen from them on the internet, they're extraordinarily dumb and overly violent.

jews are just conniving liars if that's the right word.
I was watching that schindler's list and it was insane how much it paralleled what they're doing to palestine. in the beginning of the movie they have a jew person complaining that germans have taken her house and said it now belonged to them. it was crazy how they're so unaware.

No,keep them. they are literally worse than Muslims.

kys christcuck

A jewess girl from Eastern Europe came onto me at a bar. She had the big nose but otherwise respectable looks.

She told me her family was driven out of Eastern Europe owning a weapons manufacturing family and everyone hated them.

She seemed pretty autistic to not be self aware enough to relaise that people might find weapons manufacturing objectionable.

>Generous Jew.
LARPer detected

nice, glad you got a good first impression.
Me, none.

Can I see you chosen people tits plox?

I'm Jewish and I went to Israel for a month. I literally heard the phrase "Don't let the goyim know".

I know, and I agree. I know alot of religious Jews.

Alas, the fools rejoice in their misuse of the Divine Gift - to Verbalize... They arrogantly use the power for Man's glory..But man is naught, for the LORD prevails always.

what do you think of muzzies?

elaborate please

Know this, tribes of Israel, and the Righteous - Gog & Magog is on the horizon.. War is coming. Only the pious & true of heart will survive. Baruch Hashem.

Of course Jesus was right about the pharisees. They were being disenfranchised from their position in society as the sole authority on spiritually and society, more important is the fact that Christ campaigned against their utter vagrancy and corruptions.Before fleeing to Babylon to ultimately crafting the Talmud there they were the ones who first and utmost pushed for the execution of the Messiah and flaming the rebellion against Rome that ultimately led to the destruction of the second temple and the sacking of the menorah. Lastly if you pick up the Talmud you see this exact mentality applied to everything they preach, all the glories of Pentateuch they water down into nothing divine, furthermore its speaks to make nothing but a huge smear campaign against Jesus because he came to reform them and he spread the promise of salvation and belief in The One True G^d to the goyim. Effectively dismantling their stranglehold on the community and their chosen-ness by G^d. The Pharisees however were not unbaised to anyone who ever challenged their authority because it always was the case with the prophets that they would fight tooth and nail to kill and banish them because their messages always instead upon reform and true religion. The world first learns of them in the book of Moses whom being a culmination of the priest class behind the remnants of the Aaron sect of priests under the surname/tribe of Cohen. Led the Hebrews to the worship of Hathor from Egypt in the form of the golden calf, and Aaron did this out of spite for G^d and Moses for being chosen to lead them. Likewise the priest class under Aaron was unifed in their hate and led all the processions and etc. that when Moses came back down they of course were smitten but the sum of 40 of them were spared after repenting for their crimes. These same fuckers however over the years rose back to power and were the same devil worshiping fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=xCQEmeGfFmY

If one learns one thing from Sup Forums, is that the truth might not be what the media says.

Christ was no Moshiach. He wasn't even a Tzaddik, you ignorant fool.

she pulls annoying dumb pranks all the time like giving your phone number to her friends who then call you a dozen times a day pretending they know you and talk incessantly.
and she's dumber than a bucket of wet hair

kek, was she western or Israeli?

I like Persians, you'd like Americans if our country were more conservative and traditional. Also if the real pig fuckers like Paki's and Somalians weren't seriously ass raping children and Germany as a country right now.

Obama allowing Iran to enrich uranium isn't so bad. Is not like you guys have anything to be worried about.

kek

Can you confirm this Shlomo?

Wew

see

Once again, I don't know. Never read the new testament, nor an expert when it comes to religion.

>I literally heard the phrase "Don't let the goyim know"
About what subject? :)

Any jew here know why jews arent supposed to shave the sides if their head?

listen you faggots,any israeli is posting on Sup Forums is far from religious,go ask your local rabbi instead.

Looks like a tanned Eastern Euro. Said she came from there. Had a thick accent so I dont think she was particularly western.

sometimes it confuses me when people get so passionate about fictional characters.
then i remember all the fandoms on tumblr.

You better burn that shit you call the Talmud or just start opening your mind up to devil worship. Honestly kid it's in your gay fagot of a bitch founder's name Baal Shem Tov (((Baal)))

>>nb4 no relation to the Phonecian god Baal, Bal Peor or Yahweh whom were all indicative of the devil, human sacrifice, etc. etc.

>>why do you think the Talmud mentions this shit as ok?

Well that does explain a hole fucking lot!

When will you admit that the Holocaust never happened?

damn, she really does sound dumb

B-but he is one of (((them)))

is it true if you enslave all of non jews your messiah will come and save you?

I have no idea if it happened or not, thanks to Sup Forums (Im dead inside)

Yeah I made my excuses and left. She seemed a bit crazy.

Who introduces themselves as a Jew?

i couldn't care less whether america was conservative or not since it's not my country.
i don't like how they destroy other countries whether militarily, covertly, or economically and have their dumb citizens foaming at the mouth to do so.
this isn't exclusive to america though. i hate many countries like that.

I spent years in Mennonite Seminary so...