What would happen if ISIS hijacked a plane and flew it into pic related?

Fucking awesome memes and happening threads

Shit would be cash but as we all know without mossad dumb muslamics can't accomplish anything

The middle east would cease to exist

we'd win

Burgerland will start collectively screeching autistically

9/11 would be largely forgotten

NUKE SAUDI ARABIA

It would be extremely painful.

No one will give a fuck about the Jews dancing on the street

They built it to be extremely resistant to such an attack though, right?

Surely they would anticipate that when building it.

Nothing. Skrcrapers are built to even withstand massive earthquakes. A petty plane, even if fully fueled, could never do any serious harm to a skyscraper.

Yeah but the fuel from the plane will melt the support beams, right?

What if a an American Muslim military pilot used his f16 to fly into it? He would probably not carry any missiles, but the cannon could cause alot of harm.

>Yeah but the fuel from the plane will melt the support beams, right?
No... jet fuel cannot heat up to melt steal beams. Have you learned nothing in school?

ISIS bantzmasters

#pray4NY
#notallmuslims

"Aww shit not again"

I'm serious, I think people are more jaded these days than back in 2000 so another 9/11 would not cause the same reaction as way back in 2001.

The pulse club shooting killed 50 people and it's not even viewed as a big deal anymore.

I asked my teacher the exact same question and he said I was a disrespectful shit.
Whatever that means.

I'd actually be happy about them destroying this globalist (((One World))) trade center.

#notallmuslims

The tower is literally designed to withstand such an impact.
>never again

Literally a pipedream. Impossible.

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

rendered uninhabitable for the next 10000 years

Good. It's fuck ugly. Looks like something they'd build in Canada

trump would fucking destroy isis in 24hrs

Do they have a killswitch or something?

Iraq War 2: Freedom Tower Boogaloo

>1 post

Fuck you :)

U know the US government made 9/11, so it its not going to happen.

There is no evidence for pizzagate. Fuck off fake news shill.

didn't we already learn there is nothing jet fuel can't melt?

We would invade iraq.

>steel is either solid or liquid, nothing happens until the phase change
Based retards keeping conspiracy theories alive

This is the only real solution.

Yeah I'd like the memes, the "muslims dindu nuffin" and the Second Great Crusade that might or might not happen. Sometimes people have to sacrifice themselves for the memes.

It would entirely depend on how much thermite the American government had loaded into the building in question

what would happen if a white american did it?
who would you invade and kill?

Blame it on Syria.

Trump would get a second term, America would go to war in the Middle East and topple a country that had nothing to do with the terrorists that actually attacked us, and everyone in the world with some degree of sense will collectively feel a massive onset of déjà vu.

Find it funny instead of blowing the hijacked planes up the U.S allowed them to crash. Killing even more people.
Land of the free.

i would masturbate

>>steel is either solid or liquid, nothing happens until the phase change
>Based retards keeping conspiracy theories alive

What did he mean by it? Was it all just coincidence that the 16 billion insurance papers for the WTC were signed 17 days before 9/11?

I'm sure the new building has water-cooled steel beams or something along those lines.

>No... jet fuel cannot heat up to melt steal beams. Have you learned nothing in school?

But wait, there is lots of office equipment in such huge buildings. So that would surely burn and make the buildings fall in on themselves in literal free fall after maybe 1 or 2 hours.

What surprises me is that no one has changed security on that pesky office equipment. I would have changed that immediately. Office equipment should be removed from such large buildings completely. It's way too dangerous.

If that happens tomorrow

Obama and all the Democrats would blame Russia

Underrated tbqhwy

It would be covered up by Israel as an attack by ISIS when in reality Israel is the country that perpetrated the attack, resulting in the kikes getting away with one of the most horrible crimes for a second time in history with the same end result of the USA spending trillions of dollars to fight their wars for them.

4U

>>steel is either solid or liquid, nothing happens until the phase change
>Based retards keeping conspiracy theories alive

Yep, and people also always forget about the 3rd plane, that flew into that 3rd building. It all makes sense.

Damn conspiracy theorists. Always forget about the facts.

I mean if there was no 3rd plane, then they would have a point, because why should a building just fall in on itself? Because of some small office fire? kek

I also do not understand why there are companies in the US, that take down buildings, when it's so easy - office fire for a few hours and boom -> building goes down in perfect free fall. I could make a fortune. Why use explosives, when a few office tables do the job as well? Way cheaper. And so perfectly accurate.

NYC who worked in WTC 7v2 here, pic related virtually empty from the 50 floors up. bombing it would be useless.

It depends. Will they warn the Jews this time or not?