Redpill me on psychiatrich pills

Redpill me on psychiatrich pills

Are they a good way of treating people with mental disorders or are they just another Jewish sham to make money selling snake oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

nybooks.com/articles/2011/06/23/epidemic-mental-illness-why/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mind over matter. Ofc it's the juice.

Never trust a person on pills with anything.
If prescribed, refuse every kind of sabbath goyim sugarcube until they literally hold you down and bluepill you right into your bloodstream.

On the hippity-hop, learn the telltales of schizophrenia and never associate with people showing them.

Honestly schizophrenia is one of those disorders that I think should be treated with meds. Everything else is just bullshit but psychotic people need a "lobotomy" shall we say with these pills.

Schizophrenia definately needs to be treated with meds. You can physically see the brain damage it does to someone.

How long was the twin on brain damaging anti psychotics?

They need a lead lobotomy is what I tell you

>See shit that ain't there
>9 millimeter PARABELLUM flies through the air

Lexapro is an SSRI (anti-depressant) that literally was part of a prescription regimine that saved my life. Was Hypo-manic depressive for over a month. Pounding heart, face heart rate, high blood pressure, extreme anxiety, insomnia, etc. Couldnt sleep unless I passed out from alcohol.

Was very close to killing myself when a public clinic picked me out of the crowded lobby of nutcases and gave me help.

The meds did work. I would not be here today if it werent for the psychiatrist there.

Not anti psychotics, most likely did a shit ton of drugs (cocaine, weed, alcohol, lsd) in teens to make the brain develop that way.

It is a good way to treat mental disorder. It has been scientifically corroborated by countless studies. Snake oil vendors do exist, they're the people pushing forward "natural" products. You can it's bullshit by the way it is.

How many milligrams did you start with? Have you heard of the placebo affect?

Benzos + Stims can literally turn any robot into a normie.

My pops got it.

Those look like bars, xanxex, or some other tranq pill. Im in college, and in my experience, anyone who uses this more than once is a fucking degenerate. Literally a mark for failure and deep emotional conflict, basically niggers who got their shit together

What fucking adult would willingly take a fucking TRANQUILIZER? Fucks who are failing classes, missing payments and deadlines, and with little to any social circle.

srsly, removing your ability to think logically and independently as well as making it impossible to remember anything you done while tripping is some srs FUCK MY LIFE UP SENPAI shit.

i started on 10 or 20 mg of lexapro. also took 300mg seroquel. also took some kind of benadryl relative. and vitamins. vitamins and minerals are just as important to maintain and restore mental health IMO

i have heard of the placebo effect and while i dont doubt it, all i know is that i was totally and completely fucked up for at least a month before getting on meds

Schizophreniac here.

Used Vaira, Velafax, Fevarine and Zoloft. Never once helped. You just rot even more and feel more demotivated.

Sports and occupation are the only solution.

Sometimes they can fix one big problem for certain people. And sometimes that's worth it.

But there's a high cost, a very high cost, and almost everybody pays it whether they help you or not.

I was "cured" of severe depression as a teen. But I lost the desire to draw, when it used to be one of my favorite things.

Nowadays, in hindsight, I question whether my depression couldn't have been treated in some other way.

I was on anti depressants for about 8 months, but I stopped taking them because the side effects were fucking awful.

First off I gained a massive amount of weight in no time. I'm no lard are either, I had never been overweight in my life before the pills, they just bloated me out, and my doctor confirmed that was the pills.

Secondly I felt like a zombie, and you hear that complaint a lot. Basically I felt like my IQ was instantly halved over night. I found it incredibly difficult to focus on things, struggled to remember anything beyond the bare basics, and just all around became a fucking moron.

Lastly they killed my erections stone fucking dead. I couldn't get hard for anything. I'm not saying I'm Casanova over here, but it's fucking embarrassing as hell when you pull a chick and your dick refuses to do ANYTHING come the time. I still suffer from this just a little and it's god damn 18 months later. I can get erect again, but I find it almost impossible to actually cum.

So in short, I'll never do anti depressants ever again.

Indeed they can make you feel social and normal if you take them regularly but they all come with some nasty side affects and withdrawals.
Yes these are Xanax bars, very popularly abused by little degenerates, nice trips btw

Some pills are fucking lifesavers, and I can attest to that from personal experience like some of the others in this thread.

Other shit, like tranqs, however, are less helpful.

In some cases they are good, in some are bad.
Treating some serious conditions with "let's analyze ur mum" is about as bad as hooking people with minor shit on zombifying meds for the sake of a pharmacy profit.

You don't actually understand that every brain looks different and nobody looks like the drawings in textbooks on the inside.

Just like different people have different noses, different brows, different chins, different shaped feet, different shoulders...

They also have differences on the inside.

Everybody is different. Man makes bricks. God makes rocks. Man makes boards, God makes trees.

used to be full schizo and I "cured" it with diet and mild excercise, stopped drinking soda literally did a wonder on my mental state, stuff must be full of shit

now when i see parents letting their kids drink that crap i realize how fucked we are, everyone is going more crazy

Nah, I'm on prozac and that shit is the motherfucking bomb. I'm on 40mg (relatively high dose). I have no fucking side effects. My depression is all gone and i feel like a normal person. Maybe its just placebo, but i feel like i'm finally living my life

Poisonous to the mind

Jewish pharma

Watch truth in medias documentary

Those are identical twin brains mate. you can see the parts where the schizophrenia has deteriorated the gray matter in the brain. Identical twin brains aren't suppose to be that diffirent looking and the one on the right is a textbook example of a schizophrenics brain.

The science is still out on what causes the grey matter loss afaik

I've changed my habits but recently started drinking soda again and the depressions are back. Redpill me on this, this could be the cause.

Idk but once they figure out how to fix this autism problem this board will be a much better place

Don't drink soda, man. It's super bad for you. Try to limit yourself to maybe one or two a week as a treat.

No pill is a lifesaver, just a shortcut

Diagnosed bipolar in 2007

I go on and off the meds, carbomazepine hydroxizine and sertraline

on them life is cool but boring and the sex is fine. Off them life is more fun, I feel more, but sex is over too quickly do to anxiety.

I want to just stop taking them and work on myself because I have a huge fear of becoming sexually dependent on USPS delivered meds.

Just because you personally haven't experienced something doesn't mean it isn't true for others.

Praise Kek but yes SSRIs are what separates my productive life from a lifetime of struggle and depression. Diet and exercise work for me but SSRIs are a true lifesaver. I wish more people would get past the stigma of using them.

Bump for seroquel, the xr helped tremendously when I needed help and there is no chance of it being a placebo since its effect is profound and immediate.

lol I did bars a few times and have a 3.5gpa with a half ride scholarship and an incredibly large social circle due to my fraternity (meaning if I want to go out every night I could, not saying these people are "real" friends)

Bars are fun because your literally just do not give a shit about anything, and when you only take .5 (1/4 of the bar) and drink it's great because you get the effect of 0 anxiety combined with being absolutely fucked up but you are also still mostly in control and don't black out

the problem is that taking only 0.5 or not overdoing it with how much you drink becomes incredibly hard when you are in that state of mind due to the drugs and alcohol, the bars will make you have 0 anxiety so you will lose your care about blacking out and the alcohol causes you to think in the moment, so you will be focused on getting more fucked up and not even thinking about any consequences taking another .5 or drinking a shit ton more will have on you

I stopped using bars because out of like 6 or 7 times I was able to stay "in control" only twice

Same here, on a low dose but without it I would have nowhere near the drive and energy i do now. It's like knowing there is a net beneath you.

Great blanket statement that clearly shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hypertensives take pills every day. Would you tell
them to stop taking them and just "work on themselves."

Psych meds are just that: meds. Some people need them, some people don't. If you are bipolar...you need your meds.

Popular opinion on psychiatric medication makes me think about our ego fragility as a culture. Nobody cares that the heart failure patient's heart is dysfunctional...but our minds...not our minds!!

Get over it. Take your medication. Work on yourself when you can. There was a reason why you were put on medication to begin with. You don't need them, you say? That's because you are ON medication, and already forgot the time you almost killed yourself after a week-long manic episode.

i honestly raed that as patriarchy pills

Oh jeez we got a hot shot here it's a college student... That experiments with drugs!!! WOAH

The issue lies more in overprescribing and overdiagnosing for things that can be better treated through cognitive behavioral therapy. Shit like bipolar and OCD.
More extreme disorders with a defined physiological basis, like schizophrenia (inb4 not real), should warrant pills.

got ocd, on prozac and seroquil. side effects fucking suck at first but they actually help over time. Won't do nearly as much if you just take meds; you've got to do therapy in combination for the full effect.

tl;dr
shit works over time, need therapy too tho

yikes my man
I was responding to him saying
>What fucking adult would willingly take a fucking TRANQUILIZER? Fucks who are failing classes, missing payments and deadlines, and with little to any social circle.

so yes the fact that I am in college and taking (took) that drugs is fairly relevant to the discussion

try to control your insecurities next time brother

75 mg of velaxin and I am able to have a sleep cycle of a normal person for the first time in my life.

Kys you 4 foot tall chink. And don't do cut your meds in half next time it's dangerous for 70 pound little Asian twink.

i've been taking lexapro for a month and i still don't feel any better. what should i do bros?

Are you bipolar? Seroquel is scary.

Also, yes, they work. I'm bipolar and have experienced several times what it's like to lapse in treatment, and how I was before was unacceptable. It is a HUGE difference that has saved me from constant suicide idealation, uncontrollable mania and depression.

They work.

Give it another month or Get a higher dose. If it's still not working tell your doctor you want to try a diffirent Med.

I'm on Lurasidone 120mg, Fluoxetine 40mg, and Trazodone 200mg.

How fucked am I?

I'm 6'2 and from the US :^)

Take the pills to become normal, Robot, Reprogram my brain with your jew drugs, all your shit you consider wrong is what makes you the person you are, please fix it so I cant be myself, fuckin tard, do w/e the fuck you want, you get judged anyway

oh and I'm not prescribed any meds but I am diagnosed with ADD, thanks for your concern tho bro

Didn't mean to link you sorry dude.

Thank you. I really appreciate your comment. I'm bipolar and people saying "Jews brainwashing with snake oil" just isn't true for people who NEED meds.

I'm bipolar. You go off meds, you could fucking die. If you don't die, you could drain your bank account, lose your job, spouse, and interpersonal relationships.

Period.

I very much relate to this story. Happened to me too!

>nearly 2017

>not using fda approved stimulants to increase productivity by 50% and make yourself more useful to the corporate jew

I wouldn't think of it as "How fucked am I." Because that assumes that from the start you are fucked.

Honestly it depends on the initial diagnosis and what kind of impact the medication is having on you.

What was your original diagnosis?

Bi-polar depression? Schizophrenia? Schizoaffective disorder? Depression?

Stimulants are used to treat schizophrenia you cocksucking retard, so wtf are you driving at in response?

I swear this fashionable jew hate is so blinding for so many of you downy-soft folks that you forget to try and make a coherent fucking response.

FUCK.

Stimulants AREN'T;
Goddamned worst fucking typo.

>Schizoaffective disorder
>Bi-polar depression

Meds make me not an soppy angry douche or hyper spastic cunt like I used to be 24/7.

I was told Latuda may shorten my life by up to 30 years. At least it's not like Risperidone that gave me a stroke + brain damage.

My very pill-happy doctor gave me a prescription of xanax once.
I basically never used it except when I wanted to sleep after a test.
>keep going back every so often
>say I'm out
>he gives me another bottle
>never use any
>have probably 2-3k dollarydoos in legal xanax just sitting in an ammo case
I don't want to do benzos since they make me feel like shit, but what the fug am I meant to be doing with this?
>tfw stockpile literally everything I don't use like an autist
>tfw have 4-5 packets of fucking penicillin sitting around

The medical community's perceiced "Effectiveness" of psychiatric drugs is skewed by selective attention to successful studies while ignoring myriad studies where medication performs no better than placebo.
Pharmaceutical companies push for broadening diagnoatic criteria to sell more blue-pills.
Psychiatrists receive more money from drug companies than any other medical professionals.
The "chemical imbalance" theory of mental illness arises from the pharmaceutical companies desire to sell more drugs.
nybooks.com/articles/2011/06/23/epidemic-mental-illness-why/

why am I not surprised this place is full of schizos and bipolars. Credibility in the toilet.

Schizophrenia is pretty bad.
But I think outside of that, the mental illness most people display is due to shit diet, and lack of exercise and general "doing normal people" things.

If you're depressed or anxious or have OCD. Look at what you eat and do during the day. I guarantee you're not eating natural human foods, or exercising, or interacting with your environment in appropriate ways.

So yeah, the pills, for the most part, are there to pour water on the fire that "civilisation" has set.

My brother was prescribe an insanely high dose of Adderall since he was 8 years old. He's literally a NEET with sub 80 IQ because of that shit. Stimulants need to be kept away from children.

Without the pills I'm practically a fucking invalid, with the pills I'm as much of a functional adult contributing to society as I'll ever be

What the fuck do you want me to do you mongoloids

You can make a very nice sum of cash slinging Xanax. All the "cool kids" want them because the rappers are promoting Xanax in their music. 2 years from now Xanax won't be as popular I would start slanging now if I were you.