Hello, Southern English dude here. What is your countries opinion on mine and what is your personal opinion?

Hello, Southern English dude here. What is your countries opinion on mine and what is your personal opinion?

>And on that day this bong realised no one cares about his shit country. :'(

>>Sup Forums>

Is this thread not sufficient for pol? I thought there was a lot of political hatred towards us atm?

The UK is okay I guess. I think that county in England called Wales is the best though.

>county in England called Wales
kek.

Why Wales though?

Also would give an opinion on your country back but it's a bit too big and I don't want to generalise.

But it's alright, your education system and healthcare seem a bit fucked but the people in general seem nice.

>Why Wales though?
Best accent

Good choice mate.

C'mon, mate. Sup Forums is down the corridor, sonny jim.

>Yfw there are burgers who actually think this for real

My opinion on your country is that I'd rather be shot in the head than live there.

Your accent makes you sound like a wanker.

He's right about Wales being a county in England though. Of course he's never been there or he wouldn't think it was the best.

One day I might but I don't want to get stabbed my moslems and you guys won't let me bring my gun.

You should be more worried about being stabbed by a gang of chavs. Do you never leave the house in case a nigger/spic might shoot you?

Let me get a sauce on that law

>Do you never leave the house in case a nigger/spic might shoot you?

I live in the rural midwest so I don't have to worry about it.

Memeing aside, where in the UK would you suggest a tourist to visit?

You are pretty much like the US but you guys drink tea instead of coffee, have ugly women instead of fat whale women, bin knives instead of shoot guns, and let niggers rape you instead of shooting them.

Yorkshire if you want to enjoy the country or London if you want to pretend you are still in the USA.

Looks like where I live. Can't stand big cities.

Many Anglo-Canadians (such as myself) still see england as the homeland. There are parts of Ontario and BC where people fly various british flags outside their homes.

I may be Canadian on paper, but my soul is English. I would really like go "home" someday.

England has the 'rolling hills' while much of the midwest is very flat in comparison. Lots of good places for walks/views and such around here.
We also had one of those cycling events recently if that's your thing but for casuals who aren't used to cycling uphill both ways it can be pretty harsh.