Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard...

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

Reminder.

Literally nothing good comes from atheism.

Atheists are the new jews

Christ cuckery tells black people not to get abortions.

Christ cuckery tells people that making your race your primary tribalism is bad.

Christ cuckery tells you that you can't be against race mixing (Numbers 12)

Christ cuckery tells you to love your enemies, to pray for those that persecute you, to turn the other cheek, etc etc

go away, Shlomo

Also, the church was central is resistance against colonialism in Africa. A white nun literally sheltered Mugabe to help him hide from the authorities.

>supporting abortion
>listening to pope francis
autist

>believing abortion is bad
It's easy to say that when you're not surrounded by niggers, whose population would be immensely bigger without abortion.

And I didn't say anything about the Pope.

>Christ cuckery tells black people not to get abortions.

Ending a babies life to fix a problem you caused by not keeping your legs closed is literal liberalism. You godless faggot.

>Christ cuckery tells people that making your race your primary tribalism is bad.

>Christ cuckery tells you that you can't be against race mixing (Numbers 12)

Tower of Babel, faggot. Christ also specifically points out there are 'bad' races (Synagogue of Satan)

>Christ cuckery tells you to love your enemies, to pray for those that persecute you, to turn the other cheek, etc etc

There is a great misconception, today, on the original meaning of the oft-quoted Christian ideal of "turning the other cheek."

Back in the early days of Christianity, if an owner wished to beat a slave, he would backhand them across the face. It was considered appropiate to backhand a slave, using your palm showed a degree of respect in their culture, and was only used against men of equal social standing.

What Jesus is preaching is not a weak tolerance of punshiments inflicted by others, but a defiance of them. If a master backhanded a slave, turning the other cheek would force the master to strike them with their palm. It may sound weird, but it's true, try it with your friends, have a party.

By turning the other cheek, the slave, or Christian in this case are forcing the Roman/ master to show them the respect due of other men.

>Inspirational Jesus Poster
>no footsteps anywhere

Wrong, faggot. Make abortion illegal and stop supplying aide to niggers. They only reproduce because our laws give them incentive to do so.

This way their evil will be seen by all when they rape and loot en mass instead of being satiated and kept complacent by your tax dollars.

I don't care if it is liberalism, niggers CANNOT keep their legs shut. Look at how Christian Africa's population is growing. But no, you just site there, from your 80% white country with almost no niggers criticizing me without having to deal with the problem. Criticising white people from their all white suburbs is an extremely liberal thing to do as well...

And the Bible doesn't mention blacks as a bad race, Numbers 12 forbids being against mixing with black women at the very least.

Africa has very weak welfare states and strict abortion laws. It's not working, faggot.

Hey OP, why don't you go visit a church. Tell them about how niggers are subhuman and Jews are behind atheism and immigration. Let me know how they react.

Basically, yes. Atheism destroys morality, debases society, and makes people hopeless and desperate. Religion needs to be done correctly, but it is effectively necessary for holding society together.

>people like Richard Dawkins who vehemently opposed Islam are the problem
>A billion+ Christian niggers and growing? They aren't a concern
Christ cuck """logic"""

>mfw 55%

To be fair, that's mostly because of how the census is taken. iirc in easy Germany, people aren't automatically listed as Christian, while in the rest of Germany they are, and have to choose to be listed as Christian.

Guy holding the sign looks a lot like me desu senpai

good post - I like the comic too

The soon they realise we live on a motionless flat plane under a firmament, the quicker (((Atheism))) can die.

>inb4 triggered globegoy

I wouldn't say it's JUST a Jewish invention. At bottom it's Satan's invention. It makes sense too: the people who first rejected God's Son are the people who are the instrument of Satan, who was the first to reject God.