You can't defend this

you can't defend this

i'm so fucking dissapointed in this "man"

It really sucks having him not be in the white house until January 21

It wasn't supposed to be like this, bros
When Trump said "drain the swamp" that was supposed to mean giving positions to penniless hacks and and people with no experience

Now, we have a bunch of talented CEOs and qualified cabinet members and I'm scared
What should I do, friends?

>When your successor gets roasted for appointing a similar cabal of Wall Street/multinational insiders like you did in your term

Wait for the shit to trickle down on you

>Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

captcha: Pizza

So what did Trump supporters want when they chanted "drain the swamp"?

Politicians and cabinet members who use their political influence to get a prestigious job at a bank or other lobbying force

That's the swamp, you braindead fuck
How is a lobbyist going to bribe a CEO? A nice dinner? A top management position in a competing institution?

Have you given this any thought at all?

>giving positions to people with no experience

Isn't that why you inbred hicks voted for Trump, though? You literally voted a political outsider with no experience into the country's highest office.

>I lack self-determinism and want le ebil rich people to gibsmedats
>I'm too retarded to realize that in a global market companies can move away when governments try to fuck them over

Nah, but your lack of self awareness is astounding
You're so convinced you know what Trump supporters want, how they think, but you've been wrong

You guys were wrong 12 months ago, 6 months ago, last month, this week, even this very second
You guys can't seem to get it right, and to be honest it's hilarious to watch

He has his jewish son-in-law handle international politics. What experience does he have other than robbing people with shitty housing?

Get rid of the liberal cucks pushing western society towards degeneracy and niggerdom, which president-elect Trump has done. Economic policy will always favor the wealthy, as it should. But instead of niggers receiving free handouts and kikes reaping the benefits of exorbitant taxes, the most intelligent and innovative whites will resume their rightful place at the pinnacle of society.

Most of the cabinet isn't swamp. Sessions, Flynn, Mattis, Bannon, Priebus. "Swamp" doesn't just mean rich and successful, Bernout.

>HAHA LOOK THEY'RE SO DISSAPOINTED
>No.
>HAHAHA YES YOU ARE
>No.
>BWAHHAHAHAA

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

not everybody that is related to cash/industries is automaticly corrupt if he trust these people so be it

What CEO? His appointments are almost entirely comprised of old political dogs who have been in the game for decades

Drain the swamp and who's getting elected? You? Don't make me laugh. No one would pick you to even sweep the floor at the white house. Your dad, someone you know? Same thing. These guys are the cream of the crop. They are the hardcore players, it's a FACT. Only a fucking retard would pick a fucking nobody over them.

>libtards stealing our memes
Mediocre

Look, I'm right wing, but it seems that you guys just like the fact that he's a republican appointing republican individuals with republican values. The whole "drain the swamp" thing was supposed to be about political corruption, which isn't something Trump is doing right now with his appointments.

If you don't care, then yeah whatever, all power to you. I'm just saying that the whole "drain the swamp" business was disingenuous

Again, it's the difference between corruption favoring niggers and Jews and corruption favoring the master race. In general lawmaking will favor whites and traditional values, stabilizing what could have been a horrifying downward spiral. It's not a permanent fix (a permanent conservative power will be) but it's a step in the right direction. Corruption will always exist. All people have a price. But now we don't need to watch as an army of black muslims rapes their way to becoming majority of the population.

>dude he was a ceo he must be part of the swamp

Stop posting dumbass

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Drain the leftists swamp you fucking retards.

Well I wouldn't invest in any umbrellas if I were you.

> hey guys we're going to drain the swamp of corrupt, entrenched establishment politicians and get Washington working for the people again
> I hired these people who would be competent at these jobs and who I can fire if they fuck around
> here's the rest of my detailed plan for ethics reform including lobbying bans and term limits

I fail to see a problem.

nice shifting goalposts faggot

Ready to get your shit slapped again in 2020, Demshit?

But that is completely not true

Half the picks are unconventional and the other half are certainly not insiders besides maybe McConnell wife and sessions