Spaniards are not white. We are the descendants of the Phoenicians (levantines) mixing with the Iberians...

Spaniards are not white. We are the descendants of the Phoenicians (levantines) mixing with the Iberians. Sailing is in our BLOOD and bullfighting and DONKEYS was brought by then. Praise Baal the almighty.Greetings from the last sons of Carthage

No, I am descendant of Iber people as are all of Iber tribe.

We are more Roman than phoenician. Baetica had lots of roman population

Phoenicians are 0%, they were a tiny minority and mainly just hiring Iber people with tons of cash they got from their position between Persia Roma and such.

Dude, go on a diet, you have a double chin.

Lies. They blood of Asdrubal flows through my veins

Well you could very likely be a north African/arab.

While my ancestors were circumnavigating Africa and conquering europe yours were in a cave raping each other. How does it feel?

Why are americans so illiterate?. You are the fucking world power of the world, there's no excuse.

British are the descendants of the Phoenicians actually.

Indifferent, just want to boot you out of Iber-ia.

British and the French*

>mfw tunisia is a perfect mix of Phoenicians and Romans
bow before me

Daily reminder that Atlantis was in Spain. While my ancestors were building rockets yours were fucking each other in the woods. How does it feel?

Spics are fags, go back to Mexico plz. Your women can stay though, I especially love those hoes from the Basque country.

>Islam is cancer
How does that make you feel?

>from the Basque country
t.Bestiality pro

You're still a sandnigger. Keep telling yourself that when ISIS comes to fuck your raghead ass

>t. berber subhuman

Hello my Phoenician brother. Did you ride our famous donkeys today?

>women from basque country
Sheepfuckers and moustached women? Cool then, if we can keep the hot gals down here in the south

>all this butthurt

This is actually true. You guys do have some mixing with Caananites, but then you also are mixed without Romans and Moors...plus whatever was there first and whatever displaced them.

Phoenician qts=best qties

At least I have bacon and civilisation

>Did you ride our famous donkeys today?
No but one of them fell into my garden's boobytraps, i think he was trying to eat my plants
sneaky bastard

>sneaky bastard
May Baal protect you my sailor brother. Soon we will sack Rome as we were supposed to do 2000 years ago

>world's pickpocketing center
>"civilization"

>bacon
overrated, don't shit yourself, i tasted it.

Not brother, native Iber people aren't North Africans but you could be just a North African and so it's just your own people.

It might be true.

When the Romans first encountered British tribes, they noted that a particular tribe in south wales called the Silures were particularly swarthy and had an Iberian look about them.

The welsh tribes had our own ritualistic human sacrifices too. Just like the Iberians, just like the Carthaginians.

Phoenician master race. Bump

thread reminder that catalans are not spaniards

spaniards are to catalans what mexicans are to amerilards and poles are to the brits

Phoenicians mixed with Iberians. They uplifted us and turned us into them. Cartagonova was 100% the true capital of Carthage

>Phoenicians mixed with Iberians. They uplifted us and turned us into them.
Phoenicians did not mix with Iberians to any significant degree because the only ones cross were soldiers and traders the 0.1%.

>That eye slant
You got some chink?

>catalans
>a made up identity from a dialect of another language
Catalans do not exist.

Catalans are nasty Greeks
Cartagonova was the true capital of Carthage and Carthage=Phoenicians

>a trading post
>we are phoeneciants
you are arab or north african, that's it man, Almohad.

Mestizo stop!

>Carthagonova
>A trading post
Tanit. Hannibal came here and said. "You people from Iberia are the true sons of Ball follow me through the Alps and we will restore our Phoenician glory to this our sea" and so we did.