What are the most repulsive languages on earh according to Sup Forums users? For me it has to be Chinese and Kurdish...

What are the most repulsive languages on earh according to Sup Forums users? For me it has to be Chinese and Kurdish. Chinese sounds like an evolved version of African click language and Kurdish sounds... Well, utterly garbage. Arabic sounds weird but not too bad compared to these two.

>inb4 danes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Nabila_AFR/status/806154391967461376
youtube.com/watch?v=gWZ620nh_S0
youtu.be/MOvVWiDsPWQ?t=54
youtu.be/gU4w12oDjn8
youtu.be/24e8qRnAz40
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French, the most guttural and nasal language on Earth.

Australian "English"

There's no language called "Chinese"

Worst: Vietnamese

I would go with vietnamese

Swedish. Awful, awful. Should be banned.

You have to go back, Achmed.

Chinese is fucking vile. Its tonal system makes people sound like they're having a fucking seizure. But anything that has a lot of hacking in it is terrible too, like Arabic, Hebrew or French.

what ever paul jospeh watsons accent is

>There's no language called "Chinese"
What did he mean by this?

I always wondered what english sounds like to people who don't understand it.

Mandarin or Cantonese.

>Chinese
>Spanish
>Arabic
>Vietnamese
>South Korean dialect

You have no country anymore. It's mine.
WE are the new vikings.

twitter.com/Nabila_AFR/status/806154391967461376

Chinese is just Mandarin.

White guy fluent in mandarin here, it is a primitive language, a combination of some of the worst traits a language can have.

Let us not also forget the languages of the jungle chinks of southeast Asia. Fucking languages make my skin crawl.

Arabic. The most disgusting language on earth.

Du vet ditt öde undermänniska.

It really is. It's fucking terrible. I would laugh every time I hear it, but it somehow startles and unnerves me too much to do so.

There are like 50 dialects/languages in china. Mandarin is just the official language of the state.

I immediately associate anything nasally with Jewiness.

No. Chinese is worse. Possibly some chicken-sounding southeast Asian language. I can't think of any worse. African languages just sound funny to me. Native American languages sound cumbersome, but otherwise inoffensive to my ears.

I hope the others sound better lol.

German is horrendous to listen to

t. Anglo man married to German woman

German. If there was ever an evil language, it's fucking German.

It's not that bad if spoken lightly. Even if it's not, there are FAR worse languages.

Everything non indo-european, plus Portuguese.

English is the worst language. It's a big fat mess. Pure beautiful scandinavian bastardized with latin and french. Basically race mixing the language. Ugly and illogical.

portuguese and chinese - just make it stop

>Ja! Komm doch rein!
top kike

One raging Canuckian said that Greek sounded like a dog licking peanut butter off his balls.

In my horny opinion, the nastiest sounding language is English in the New York/North Jersey dialect. Fucking toddler speak.

you have the ugliest written language on the planet, hands down

Anything that does that "hchk" noise from the back of the throat, except Russian. (I'm sure there are other exceptions, but I haven't heard them)

I agree with you. It sounds like they are vomiting words

>all that reddit
>posting 9gag images

Mandarin or Persian. I think the latter is officially recognized as the ugliest language of earth. Tolkien used it for Mordor's language.

Mandarin for sure.

I wouldn't say it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. More like cats being stabbed to death. On a chalkboard.

The farther south you get, the more nasally and tonal the dialects get. Frankly mandarin sounds the best to me, except the beijing accent. Good lord its awful.

Chrząszcz? :^)

German is cool though

Nobody said Dutch, yay!

>KANKER

That would be greenlandic

Parasite language aka jewish..

Thats not a language, unless you're saying English is repulsive?

Only 3 people said Vietnamese?

Vietnamese sounds like a mix between baby jibberish and a drunken hobo with no teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=gWZ620nh_S0

What's the most beautiful language on earth?

I'd go with Ancient Greek.

youtu.be/MOvVWiDsPWQ?t=54

Take that back you damn potato nigger, trying to pretend like your Anglo.

I dont have a problem with any language. It is certain accent or dialect within languages that get me raging. i.e. Nigger english

Italian sounds retarded as fuck, but I'll go with Arabic.

Sérieusement Bubba?

>Not finding english utterly repulsive.

Kek no actual chinese person would want to use this, they just type out the romanized phonetics and find it from there.

Malay

BOK NYUNG BOK BOK BOK NYUNG BYUNG BOK BOK

Portuguese only because I have to learn it for my career advancement and it's hard to learn a second language at 26, especially Portuguese.

Reported for underage b&

I speak Chinese and think it actually sounds quite nice. It has a nice flow to it and I feel like you can generally communicate more information quicker.

German sounds really ugly, and also I don't like the sound of most African languages or Hindi

>rodgrod med flode

Such beautiful words.

There are dozens of Chinese dialects that are as different as English and German

Portuguese is actually alright.

It really is, but it's hard to judge if you're a native speaker.

>the nastiest sounding language is English in the New York/North Jersey dialect. Fucking toddler speak.
Now that's some hideous shit. Protip: the "New Joisy" accent is literally just the jewish accent. Listen to hebrew.

Russian is actually a sort of nice language. It's bizarre as shit though. Russian literally has words that are just a consonant and they don't capitalize everything. It's like bizarro German.

Holy shit, it literally always sounds like someone is screaming at you.

How long did it take you to learn Chinese and how fluent are you? Did you learn in a class or teach yourself?

Any tips for learning a language quickly but accurately?

Français. Why it's considered a beautiful sexy language I'll never understand. They sound like they're talking with a mouth full of shit.

They are.

God tier (fastest for communicating information, largerst range of expression and most words):
>English

Sounds cool tier:
>German
>Russian
>Japanese
>most Eastern European and Slavic languages

Kinda wank tier:
>Mexican
>Italian
>French
>most other languages

Carcinogenic tier
>Korean
>mandarin
>most other Asian languages
>Arabic
>Maori
>sign language

Not yet evolved tier:
>abbo

Oh my fucking god. I don't think I'd ever heard Vietnamese before. This is fucking dog vomit.

What the fuck is wrong with Asian languages? And Japanese sounds so nice.

>Mandarin or Persian
You live in Toronto too? I don't know who I hate more. Both the Chinese and Persians ruined our housing market, smell like shit, speak disgusting languages, have godawful manners, and don't give a fuck about Canada. I could go on all day about how much I hate these invaders.

it sounds like this.

youtu.be/gU4w12oDjn8

They all pale in comparison to our ancient dullard-speak

Same, a language can sound very different depending of the accent.

Most gutural and nasal? The fuck?

Fucking Dutch
Afrikaans atleast doesn't have that flow, which is the crux of why Dutch is horrible

Ugh Spanish sounds so dirty
Maybe it's because my first exposure to it was from a teacher who's room was dirty, but it feels like people are speaking with dirt in their mouth

HAHAHA holy shit the longer I watch the funnier it gets.

>CHING CHING BONG BONG!

LOL

Feminazis

Chinese is so contextual though, its not concrete and to the point like western languages.

haha I feel the same for spanish but it's probably because they're so close it's like hearing a retard trying to speak your language.

What do you mean the fuck? French is very well known for it's nasal vowels and guttural R.

The philipino language sounds like hens clucking.

There are two major ones.

>Français. Why it's considered a beautiful sexy language I'll never understand. They sound like they're talking with a mouth full of shit.

Jaloux de notre magnifique langue, Bubba?

youtu.be/24e8qRnAz40

Thailand language.
>All those clicking sounds

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt4Dfa4fOEY

Chinese can be annoying, but arabic is fucking toxic. That language screams of the worst historic things you can imagine when hearing it.

I'm conversational, I can understand some movies but not too complicated ones or ones with dialects. Taiwanese Mandarin is generally easier to understand.

I study it for something over a year now, quite intensively maybe 1 hour per day + listening some audio courses on my commute. My gf is Chinese so I get some extra practice from that, we speak Chinese sometimes.

I can read but not write, you don't need to learn handwriting it's hardly ever useful

>God tier (fastest for communicating information, largerst range of expression and most words):
>>English

Si tout le monde peut faire quelque chose c'est grandiose...non attends, James...c'est exactement le contraire...

ROACH
absolutely horrendous, I wish you never to rape your ears by that disgusting noise

Now say it in English

Well it sounds like you have a dick in your throat most of the time.

Yuck you are dating a chinese chick? Hope she is Taiwanese then, mainlanders are the most entitled cunts I have ever met.

Absolutely true, which is why you can communicate a concept quicker but at the cost of losing precision. Every character has so many meanings, and by combining them with others you create words which have a more defined meaning.

Apprends donc une langue d'intellectuels a la place de ta langue de paysans...

Thanks for the info man. I need to be more self disciplined and pull an hour a day studying like you. Learning Chinese is pretty impressive, good work user.

Mainland, from 山东。 land of loyal and tall women.

Its all because of having the 'h' sound in most words. Doesn't help that we are always angry.

Portuguese is the most degenerate sounding by far. Which is fitting.

Before I started I thought learning Chinese was close to impossible, but it was actually a LOT easier than I thought. The language only has very limited grammar and consists mostly of just words and concepts strung together. I started learning it because I thought it would be fun to try, but then it become useful quickly.

I know a bunch of chinese women from dalian, jilin, and heilongjiang. Life is still hard for the northeasterners, maybe girls from shandong are still like that idk its pretty urbanized now.

God forbid you work in mainland though. Mainland Chinese are trash-tier business partners.

>Arabic sounds weird but not too bad
Come on Ahmed !
Arabic sounds like someone speaking with a jammed fly in the troath

>hates kurds
>loves Turkey
>literally spells words the same way as in turkish. Polis, Ambulans etc...
Fuck you sven

Tere-tere vana kere.

I thought you people spoke Spanish until recently when I was working with some Filipino people and heard your language for the first time.

But that's Mexican not english