Which button would Sup Forums press?

Which button would Sup Forums press?
>You have to press one
>You can only press one
>No exceptions at all other than those in the image
>this time with strawpoll because i was retarded

strawpoll.me/11855029

fbi thread

We had this thread yesterday too senpai.

>leaf

>orange
>p-perfe...
>grey

Purple
>No more bullshit legislation
>A useful congress
>CA gets uncucked

This button also phases in effects of other buttons over time

Purple is a trap. It only means leftist politicians will be wiped out, not the entire leftist population. They would just vote for the most cuckservative candidate.

Unless, of course, you include cuckservatives as leftists

Red most probably.

Blue takes care of red plus a whole lot of orange, so I'd def do that.

Orange is the best option

orange ofcourse

i cant decide between grey and orange

53% of white woman voted trump
more then 80% of niggers voted clinton

orange it is

Yellow

Orange because jews would be gone.

Probably blue. I mean if every crime sentenced you to death, even the most uncivilized people would behave.

Jeb! SURGE

Red and Blue seems the most moral, I hate how everyone pardons illegal americans but I could care less about them.
Realistic Sex dolls fast would be GOAT but I dunno if it's worth losing my family and gf. Purple would leave us with nothing but Conservatives and Lolbertarians in office. We really only have about four of five real Sup Forums approved politicians in congress.
I'd go with red to be safe.

God dammit where's the muslim button!?
Orange if there is none

Yeah, but imagine driving, and right when you go one mile over the speed limit, you die

>Press blue, all of the leftist 'artist collectives' that are violating zoning code spontaneously combust with all of the illegal squatters trapped inside

What would the Right Wing Safety Squads think of me if I did such a thing?

almost all muslims are not white, take the orange pill

Does orange button count jews as white or n...
Grey.

Blue. Purge the vermin preying on hard working citizens.

I can't choose between Grey and Purple... both are so good.... either way I win so I press both at the same time and am satisfied with whichever outcome

Although blue is best if I can write my own set of laws breaking which leads to death by blue button.

Red needs to be continual effect
"White" muslims are so shit though, total extremists and traitors
It needs to be all muslims, everywhere, everyday, burst into cold flames (except to them) and burn into edible ash at noon Eastern time for the rest of time.
Because you just fucking know that after they're all gone, annoying teenagers and hpsters will go muslim because it's the new cool hip thing to do to piss off their parents and society
The second anyone pledges themselves to allah they start their death timer. No exceptions.

>2 years

The only good answer is orange because

>will kill almost all illegals
>blue we can just pass laws to kill criminals if we want
>gays will go back to being closeted out of fear of le evil white man
>leftists will lose most of their power without minorities to pander to
>women are annoying but they will become fully compliant once the whole planet is an ethno state

I'm not even racist but orange would literally solve the world's problems

What is the exact definition of white here?

That should do if you can't last that long.

Obviously choose the grey button

Blue obviously. All illegal immigrants ARE criminals, and most criminals are already non-white.

orange would literally save the earth by reducing population to 500,000,000+.

Purple

Yellow, orange and red would come with it.

OJ handles pretty much all of Red, the vast majority of blue, and ends the hopes and dreams of purple.

In a world where bullshit isn't catered to, yellow and grey are taken care of.

However, it is an evil act. I must press one, but you didn't stipulate when. I die of old age and my body falls on whatever one it falls on, no regrets.

>Getting rid of Americans by pressing the orange button
Perfect world.

Orange

But then i would die please user dont.

Oppressing gays just makes them louder and more degenerate, the more they have to hide the more anonymous sex will be had in bathroom stalls and secret underground orgies biker club orgies. I know because that's what they did in the 60's.
Leave them alone and they become sensible, tradition-centered conservatives. They become boring, and less visible outside of hugbox sites like tumblr.
Muslims are our literal cancer, they are actually metasticizing and reproducing out of control while killing the non cancer tissues around them. The world needs chemo and surgery in the next 50 years or it's fucked, and when they have the planet they will spread their bullshit to the stars when we crack warp travel
Do you want the first words spoken to an alien civilization to be salaam malakem?

Orange or Grey

ORANGE LET THE EMPIRE OF THE WHITES REIGN FOR A MILLION YEARS

B L U E
L
U
E

At fist it'll be weird. A world completely void of authority.

Sorry user, the road of justice must be paved with the corpses of the guilty.

The only choice is grey.

Its only hate speech. Its illegal here.

Then perhaps you should've moved to another country law-breaker.

Grey

Blue. Criminals gone means no more spics mudlimes and niggers, no more illegal immigrants (becuase theyre criminals for doing so), LGTBQABCDEFGHIJZYZHDFYAS:LDKDJNFSDLFaggots wont have anything to cry about anymore, all corrupt politicians (who are also criminals, might I add) are gone too. The corspes left can be used as fertilizer.

>People thinking Orange is the best

Hahahahaha it gets rid of all non-whites.
Even if you are white but you have a slightness in anything else you are gone

Fucking idiots

Well the orange button is the first step towards the chemo my friend.

Eh, I'll go for orange. Solves a ton of problems at once. Sure, it'll be quite sad not being able to read the end of the many mangas I'm reading and I'll mourn the death of quite a lot of writers, but hey, gotta break eggs to make omelettes.

GET OUT LEAF

I'm between blue and grey.
If I pick blue, 94% of all favelas and blacks would disappear and I would live in a fucking paradise.
Women are inferior anyway. I can still ignoring them and paying prostitutes.

You all do realize that if you purge all lefties and liberals, the right has full control of all of the government, and from there they can kill all the minorities and lgbtqwtfbbq+. This is basically Purple+Orange+Yellow+Red

It only include leftists.
Libercucks would still live be against it.

We're all ultimately from Africa. It all ends in an instant.

>mfw it's better this way

Every button because fun :^)

Push grey and watch humanity finally upgrade to a Civilization of type 2 and beyond.

Red, no question. Every other option is easily fixed except red

Orange because it would solve some of the other problems, as well.

yellow

Yeah nah orange mate.

orange, but the grey is tempting

Blue covers nearly everything in every other category except grey. Coin flip desu.

Gray. It's not even that i hate women this much, i just have thing for robo chick. Could totally spare 2 years to get my dreamed cyber waifu

If only white people existed I would be far more okay with leftism cancer

What is the difference between Orange and Blue?

Red. After the illegal immigrants are taken out of the picture the leftists won't be in office.

blue

Blue also kills most of red and purple, as well as the worst of yellow.

Red is a subset of blue, so red is out.
Orange would remove the primary means for leftists to have power, so purple is also redundant.
Grey would remove leftist politicians as well but it is simply too unbelievable and too much for me to stomach.
Yellow wouldn't really have much effect in the big scheme.
Finally, orange would take care of a lot of red and blue.
I'm gonna go with orange.

Orange kills all non-whites IN THE WORLD. Africa, middle east, and south america are instantly fixed.
Yes we lose some nice places in Asia but its probably worth it.

it doesn't do shit. Somebody would replace them in a year. You just wasted your choice.

Orange is immor-

>africa without blacks

Comfy as fuck. Hit it.

Blue is the best option

>gets rid of all illegals since all illegals are criminals
>gets rid of most blacks/muzzies too

Blue so all the blacks and criminals are killed and if I can spam it then all blacks commit a crime eventually same with spics so blue button = best button

>be of chinese descent
>vast majority of Sup Forums will instantly kill me

oh well, thanks for the sweet release lads