Romania

You used to call me cool, the inspiration of fantasy folktales and legends. A beautiful lush green country with mountains and castles.
My gymnast athletes were enviably good and still are. My talent was known across the world.
My economy was going for a brighter future than western europe back in 1900 before that the world wars killed all my potential. I was known as "the little Paris".

But mainstream you still considered me a joke, a meme.
First you call me a vampire which I tolerated, but after 2008 you call me a gipsy.
What can I do for Romania to be great again?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfygBMc7PN8
youtube.com/watch?v=SuUhU4MTLDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumped

Is it true that the streets of London are filled with Romanian female fake-beggars? My friend visited London and said there was an expose on them showing they supposedly put on burqas and hang out by mosques to scam the Muslims out of their cash.

Friendship ended with civilized countrys.
Now wannabe Snowniggers(who where actual vampires) and ex-gay sculptors are your best friends.
Feels bad?

>you used to call me cool

>Posting the gypsy Orban

This is all true. They even pretend to be missing a leg by sitting on one and hiding it with shalls, if you come back hours later they have switched legs.

>What can I do for Romania to be great again?

be yourself great.

And slap/kill whoever call you gypsy

>My economy was going for a brighter future than western europe back in 1900 before that the world wars killed all my potential. I was known as "the little Paris".

moar bls

Is it a good country to visit? How expensive a tall blond grill?

>implying anyone called you anything other than part of hungary or bulgaria

You could literally impale me through this hole which just opened in my sides

I'm just tired explaining ignorant pol heads that we are not represented by the gypos.
Here fags we are trying to explain this since 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=HfygBMc7PN8

Bend over!

Keep your head above water while Western Europe drowns itself. You'll come out on top by default.

What the actual fuck is wrong with you shit heads living 100 years in the past ? Why the fuck don't you buy a DeLorean ?

Can I get one from you?I'm sure brilliant IQ-90 Romanian scientists have invented the time machine by now

The EU is keeping you poor, get rid of the germans.

Still butthurt over Trianon, ey?

hungary > romania

>Shithole Hungary
Relevant!

Frankly, Hungary was always a dead weight, since the Austro-Hungarian Empire till today!

I'm not gonna bother looking up murder rates, do it yourself

Translation : I'm too lazy to cherry-pick, mid if you do it for me?

haha... yea 90 iq
30 years ago we were building , cars with 4x4, tractors , trains , moved 7000+ ton buildings with people in them , tanks , airplanes, sea ships submarines , audio equipment , lasers you name it. youtube.com/watch?v=SuUhU4MTLDg
I'm sure that in 2016 you have a national car like we have Dacia. Right ? ow... yea sorry
>iq 90

Dacia is french.