DMT

Is the other "place" real?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes but its not "other" its all you

An incomprehensible "other" place

Experiencing our true dimensional home

its alien to your conscious mind since you normally only enter it when dreaming which arises while asleep.

When you smoke DMT you are forced instantly , while awake into the dreaming process...\

When you see imagery while alseep with eyes closed how do you suppose this happens?

There is a connection made by DMT to the optic center which normally processes visual input from the optic nerve via the eyes.. It is connected to your subconscious mind where you have stored memory and imagination which you use to interpret experiences for learning and understanding.

At least that's one idea.

The funny thing is so often many report seeing similar imagery that they have never seen before in dreaming..

so where is the origin of these images?

if the manner by which images are rendered in the mind whether waking or dreaming is to essentially electrochemically 'etch' impressions into neural networls how can utterly novel images of objects never before observed thus without any chance of having created even a fleeting impression appear during the DMT trip?

Do they exist on a plane of being beyond the reach of material senses yet as extant things generate some vibration enough to create an impression on some sense we do not normally consider, what has been called the sixth sense perhaps?

Thus what is seen are the material manifestations in our minds of real impressions of things not seen?

Considering everyone I watch that takes DMT just vaguely flops around like a retard. I have to say it's a drug that just fucks your brain up.

if you've never done it ... done enough to pas the threshold.. you can't really undersatnd what it does.

You are one second sitting there and in the blink of an eye what you are seeing is replaced by imagery entirely alien in that whatever your optic center is processing is not that coming in the eyes so it is extremely distressing, jarring , disorienting even terrifying

You can not prepare for this if you've never experienced it.

then the substance of what appears drives your emotional responses

I once heard a voice say ;"lets go see Satan." then I was free falling through flames tumbling head over heels.

Not fun.. I must have appeared strange to those around me cuz I heard one guy say to another;"See? I told you he was weird."

which alo added to my distress since I was totally unable to respond or break out of this dreamscape.. It really was like I had gone into another place..

I am a self-transforming machine elf. AMA

do you resemble R2D2 at some times?

Record yourself while on DMT. If you literally disappear for the duration of the trip, then yes, you've gone 'somewhere else.'

If you just sit there and twitch, then no, it's probably not real.

This is the real DMT
If you haven't tried you don't know what the other place is and you are blue pilled af

You are perceive the underlying layers of unfiltered reality, untethered from our primitive senses and nervous system

Has anyone interacted or conversed with the entities?

Beeeeep beeep BEEP click

youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y

no, basically just a stroke. Maybe you see afterworld

actually that is just a harmaline containing vine

harmaline is an MAOI which allows DMT found in leaves of other trees to be active in the gut

ANYONE who takes illegal drugs, particularly hallucinogens should be deemed a traitor and put to death.
They are a danger to society, not just themselves.

Where do I get it? Can you make it yourself?

this

degenerates LEAVE
REEEEE

How does one get to be as big a pussy as you are?

>Pussy
I merely want to purge my nation of degeneracy, is that such a pussy thing to want?

degeneracy=anything you don't like i assume. as in, you get to decide whats degenerate? If you can't deal with the realities of this world without screeching DEGENERACY at everything, you are a pussy. You'll probably grow out of it.

There are several dimensions, yes.

ohhhhhh shit. grab the ice senpai.

plus them digits?!

taking hallucinogens doesn't make anyone "degenerate"

people's behavior makes them degenerate. simply putting a substance in your body is not degenerate, nor should the fucking government have a say in it. if someone takes a hallucinogen and then breaks the law (i.e. commits a violent act against someone or their property) then they should be punished, perhaps more harshly because they knowingly took a substance before doing so. but taking a substance in and of itself should not involve the authorities. especially not hallucinogens, since people only RARELY commit crimes on them.

crack, meth, and other stimulants often result in violent behavior, way more so than hallucinogens, but still not as much as alcohol. on top of that, the lethal dose of alcohol is 100 times lower than most hallucinogens.

if you're going to crusade against a class of illicit substances, don't knock hallucinogens; they're quite benign by most measures.

How to experience DMT naturally:

Go to bed at your normal time. Set an alarm. Sleep for 4 - 5 hours.

Wake up. Stay awake for 1 - 1.5 hours.

Go back to sleep.

Have fun.

If anyone is a danger to society its the people like you who believe that people who are trying to explore their own mind pose a threat. You might believe all of the government bullshit that says the illicit drugs, particularity the hallucinogens, are dangerous to society, but humans have been taking these substances since the dawn of time. Look up "The Food of Gods" and you will begin to understand in a clearer sense, the ones taking the drugs are not the danger, but the one making them illegal.

why is summer not over yet?

He's/she's a bootlicker who was told "This is dangerous! Do not touch", and he obeyed like a good cuck. independent thinking is frowned upon, I guess.

That pic is exclusively owed by Sup Forums. Please do not appropriate.

lol fucking weak

not sure this place is real

whats the best and fastest way to produce me some dmt ?

>Or should I just like call up Soros or Jeb ?

Good song

You are a tremendous fucking faggot.

Cut the mystical spoopy bullshit.

aya is a hell of a drug, and so it smoked, but that doesn't give you license to larp like you're on /x/

cut the whole " I know what I am talking about " act.

sick of you cunts that have no idea what you are talking about commenting on things they know nothing about and linking shit from a bygone era that in no way are they affiliated.

The SS would have put a bullet in your head and left you in the streets for the stray dogs.

Good goy. We'll do all the thinking that you need for you.

you are the sort of mong who gives this stuff a bad name...

Look up the DMT nexus and do research.

no

This, anyone who falls for the (((drugs))) meme needs to stop immediately and realize it is the jews goyim tranquilizer. Not only that, but they have perpetrated this idea in our culture that drugs are somehow anti-establishment, or even anti-jewish. Meanwhile, imagine where you're money goes when you pay off the nigger on the street corner who goes home, does a line of coke and fucks a prostitute? It clearly goes towards the perversion of American belief and the destruction of society.