/diy/ - ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT WAREHOUSE FIRES

New thread

Oakland warehouse fire occurred in a radical leftist commune rife with HIV, drugs, and alternative lifestyle degeneracy. These communes are known as "DIY spaces" to the bums, anarchists, and drug addicts who populate them. You might even have one of these rent-free flop houses in your neighborhood or city and not even know it.

The purpose of this thread is to save the lives of those who populate such places. As the incident in Oakland has shown, these dens of ill repute are often decrepit, hazardous, and in violation of city ordinances. As members of this board of peace, we are obligated to report building code infractions and get these death traps shut down.

>Flop House Directories
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.is/mXndq
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2

>Reportable Violations
No sprinklers.
Sprinklers restricted or covered.
Exits not clearly marked.
Extension wires used in a permanent application.
Excessive electrical connections with a small panel.
No 5/8" drywall for a fire barrier.
Uncovered holes in ceilings.
No smoke detectors.
No emergency lighting.
No certificate of occupancy.
No permits for remodeling or building additions.

>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

>Flop Houses Already Shut Down
Bell Foundry (Baltimore)
Rhinoceropolis (Denver)
The Glass Menage (Nashville)

Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=QqvWxS719W8 [Open] [Open] .

>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a leftist cult near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities

Let's save some lives

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZTEOt
archive.is/HyXtY
nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards
youtube.com/watch?v=zfaVlXDq378
nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/oakland-fire-illegal-warehouses.html?_r=0
www1.nyc.gov/site/fdny/about/resources/code-and-rules/nyc-fire-code.page
www1.nyc.gov/assets/fdny/downloads/pdf/business/nyc-fire-code-guide-06-15-16-draft.pdf
www1.nyc.gov/nyc-resources/service/1707/fire-hazard-complaint
codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
sla.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions
sla.ny.gov/abc-law
sla.ny.gov/register-a-complaint
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love you guys.

first for /r/anarchy fuck off

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

We are only trying to save lives.

Anyone who gets one of these places shut down recieves the Feuerwehrmann Ehrenkreuz for his brace actions.

thank you for making america safe, Safety Squad

I think about these scabby communists huddling themselves in the cold with a ragey wojack face on...

and it makes me weep with joy to know they're safe from fire hazards :^)

Will be reporting a couple sites when I get off work.

DO YOUR PART SS!

DoDIY.org Archives:
archive.is/ZTEOt

California DoDIY:
archive.is/HyXtY

any news in arizona or oregon?

>get off work

Where do you work where you can just browse Sup Forums?

COMPASSION
LOVE
We are a board of peace

nfpa.org/codes-and-standards/all-codes-and-standards/list-of-codes-and-standards

post cucks to laugh at
youtube.com/watch?v=zfaVlXDq378

There's a place in Flagstaff that looks possibly unsafe. Pic related

>nytimes.com/2016/12/08/us/oakland-fire-illegal-warehouses.html?_r=0

SAFETY SQUAD

Previous thread

Not one more life lost.

CONDITION AND RESPONSE

IF I CALL THIS A DOG WHISTLE THREAD

WILL YOU MAKE ANOTHER?

Haven't started my shift yet

www1.nyc.gov/site/fdny/about/resources/code-and-rules/nyc-fire-code.page

www1.nyc.gov/assets/fdny/downloads/pdf/business/nyc-fire-code-guide-06-15-16-draft.pdf

Second link helps summarize/interpret the first link.

For people in NYC. Does not apply outside of the five boroughs, but keep in mind FDNY comes down on businesses and buildings all the time like a ton of bricks. I legitimately think they're the most powerful city agency. We had a fire that killed a person and burnt down a whole apartment building just last month caused by a overloaded outlet, so yes FDNY treats fire code seriously.

www1.nyc.gov/nyc-resources/service/1707/fire-hazard-complaint

A good guide to making complaints. The complaint form in the link above has a phone number to speak to a FDNY representative during business hours. 311 works too. Use social media to find locations and take pictures of potential hazards. A lot of these places are going to be in commercial/industrial areas or trendy gentrified areas. Think the South Bronx and Williamsburg/Bushwick.

One More is Too Many.

We're getting a lot of resistance from the people who are exploiting these poor artists and activists by charging excessive rent for these death traps. Don't worry, social justice (and building codes) are on our side.

>Sup Forums is ruining lives by saving lives

WHAT FUCKING TIMELINE IS THIS

I also brought over the link to the NFPA codes, which look to act as general standards.

if I call you turd will you start smelling?
oops 2 l8

kek what a bunch of faggots

it's not even a dog whistle thread, so mods don't really give a shit
maybe they're even lurking here, having a hearty kek
in the end, fuck off, you disgusting filth, we simply want to avoid another Oakland fire

we dont take kindly to arsonists

ok guys I think we'ce shut down enough places today lets give it a rest now

yesh, good links for the fire safety codes, as a eurotard I dont know where they are so you guys should find them yourselves.

also as I said in the other thread, since these threads are most likely going to be archived:

THIS IDEA WAS STARTED BECAUSE OF THE 37 PEOPLE KILLED IN THAT FIRE BECAUSE OF SOME LEFTIST RETARD HATING HIS OWN FLESH.

IT WAS A RESPONSE TO HATE, AS ACTUAL GOOD WILL.

THIS IS ONE FACT THAT WILL BTFO ANY OF YOUR FAKE NEWS GARBAGE FROM THE GETGO.

THIS WHOLE THING STARTED NOT WITH MALICE, BUT WITH DESIRE TO ACTUALLY HELP

GET TO YOUR FAKED WIKI's, TO YOUR JEW SOURCES. WE DONT FUCKING CARE. NOBODY WILL BELIEVE YOU

Guys I'm in fucking deep. I was in these threads from the beginning and I actually infiltrated one of these places. It was filled with far left cucks, strobe lights, disco balls, projectors, music equipment, and "art" and there were fucking wires everywhere and one of the two doors out was blocked. And the some fucking "resident" in a Che Guevara shirt was smoking a bong inside while asking everybody who walked by if they wanted to buy meth.

Anyway, infiltration was easy. I literally dressed like a hipster/homeless and knocked and said I knew one of the girls I found on Goybook. I couldn't document everything and planned on going back but now I'm in a bind.

I fucked one of the chicks. She got my cell phone number after and I know if I report them to Vice and the Fire Marshall she'll know it was me. After reading the Reddit cucks planning terrorism and violent attacks on us (for being good citizens and saving lives) I'm in fear for my life. What the fuck do I do Sup Forums. Do I roll with it and get more evidence? Do I report now and hope she doesn't find out. She'all be homeless if she gets evicted from that place and homeless people don't have anything to lose. Fuck.

TL;DR:
>infiltrated squatter house with lefty terrorists
>fucked radical homeless girl
>she has my phone number and real first name

nice try antifa

we close 10 more places today

>preventing fires
>arsonists
I don't think you understand what that word means.

so you're saying you're going to firebomb your friends' house in order to frame us with a false-flag attack?
how much of a horrible person do you have to be, reddit

was she hot?

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

>1 post by this ID

These posts are made to destroy the abundant #pizzagate evidence.

Do not fall for them.

> LGBT anarcho-occultist fags believe that avoiding thread splitting has something to do with their magical spells

Sup Forums is way better with you retards around

Winter-chan, will you keep all the people displaced by irresponsible land lords safe this winter?

Friendly reminder to pay tribute to Winter-chan.

pizza gate is a pysop.

>She'll be homeless
She'll just go to her parents again. Or get housing assistance unless she's SUPER retarded.
If she tries calling you, just block her number.

The only other option is that one day that building is going up in flames.

Mi fag here. Got two in kalamazoo

I fucked up on that link. Give me a few minutes to find the right one I use. You should be able to get into pdf files and search for things seen in the pictures posted online of these places.

REPORT. IT IS THE LAW.

Get a new number, she doesn't have your address, so you have nothing to worry about. If you're still concerned go get a gun.

>You gave them your phone number
>Not just giving her the number to the suicide hotline

You fucking pleb.

As long as she doesn't know your address its fine. You do own guns don't you?

pretty sure you can directly call the cops on that place, godspeed

also, why the fuck would you give the enemy your personal information?

>tfw all the ones in my State have already been closed

I wanted to help

> SafetyDance.jpg

I think these threads are intelligence gathering for when the far right snaps and tries to pull a day of the rope

should squatting communities and drug dens be dealt with

absolutely yes, by police/ DEA/ ICE/ FBI

but I have no reason to trust the people on pol right now

bump we cant let these degenerate hipster scum lose their life over this. prevent the fires NOW

You could be there when the fire marshall stops by and pretend to be upset.

do you love her more, or us?

>Infilitration mission
>Leave your phone number behind

Please never work for any government or intelligence service.

49009 here. U?

unless you live in idaho i highly doubt that

Why would "jackboot nazi neckbeard basement dwellers" snap? Much easier to report to the fire marshalls.

We're just following the law.

Just be like the British cops who infiltrated "eco communes," knocked up a bunch of hippie chicks and then disappeared lol

Union construction master race.

lol, data gathering?

Are you a retard or somthing?

>Who Needs to Know
>City Councils/Public Works
>Fire Marshals
>Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards

Add local news stations. They like investigating things.

If you love her, you should save her.

Satan decided they had served him so well that he decided to open a portal directly to hell right there and the whole place burst into flames.

This, I thought we had something special

Upstate NY reporting in.
>my father-in-law works for the fire department
>I talked to him about this all day
>I have been to two of these before and never realized how unsafe these places were
>Jumped on google and found the addresses
>I gave him a few of the addresses of "underground" venues that host poetry slams were apes screech about white males
>the best chance of violations were a pair urban communes that are in warehouses and ran by Burning Man types
>Electrical cords everywhere, people using power tools, hot plates, living in confined spaces
>one girl was literally living in a small closet
>no smoke alarms, because weed smokes sets them off
>no sprinklers
>He chuckled, but then grabbed a pen and wrote down the addresses
>said he'd pass it along to his buddy in code enforcement on Monday

I would say more, but I don't want these degenerates (see pic) finding out or locking out fire inspectors, but keep your eye out for these being shut down in Ithaca, NY.

Kek is with us in this noble mission

because basement dwellers are not the only ones who post on pol

and there is a whole new generation of millenial hicks who got upgraded to a house level room

> DEA / ICE / FBI enforce county-wide municipal fire-safety regulations

bumping for fire safety

Nice work, user!

social services or whoever deals with social workers
Remember there may well be underaged children being lured into drugs and crime who may need to be taken into care for their own safety

Law enforcement may be a good call if illegal activity is occuring

>literally shaking
listen, I know Sup Forums has confirmed kills, but you have to be completely retarded to think we'd pull a day of the rope simply because lol fuck leftists
unlike you preppit faggots we can into foresight

who do you think hangs in these places

great work user. a well deserved (yew).
keep fighting! the asshurt is magnanimous

you better post news articles or some other proof when it does get shut down

topkek, anarcho-occultist, this is what you get when a group of mentally ill people gather in a hazardous place, they become even more unstable.
They need us Sup Forums

reddit is pathetic

I've just realised

Sacrifices to moloch used to be conducted inside a large bull in which people would be BURNED TO DEATH

In the name of KEK we must save these lost souls from moloch

who do (You) think does?

Everybody screencap this, when the place gets shut down, we can use this as am example for newfags that even they can save lives.

These threads are great. Can you usually just email it over to the authorities or do you need to call?

And kek confirms

This is holy war gents

If she's homeless you can offer her to stay with you. She can be your little lefty sexslave.

you just want to be screencapped faget

kek redditors are pathetic

>give her your address

fool

fugitives, people with connections to organized crime, drug labs, illegal servers, weapons

it can vary

Here you go anons:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

Don't forget, check public records for a certificate of occupancy for the building and building permits for any modifications and additions. Those will incur big instant fines when found. Also, the Health Department of any food is being sold as we don't want food borne illnesses from striking the community and weakening it further. Selling liquor requires a license and the tax revenue from it is taken very seriously by the state and Feds. We can and we will restore the rule of law and repair our communities while saving lives.

In general:

> emails can get read but can be ignored
> phones must be answered

It can't hurt but if you want to know what's more effective, a phone call wins every time. I called up about a place I know in Chicago two years ago, well before all of this, simply because I heard they were harassing some of the old ladies in the neighborhood. Code inspectors were down there in less than a week. This in CHICAGO, where everything is staffed by corrupt and/or lazy bastards.

Wastrels and ne'er-do-wells.

how much of a retard are you, this isn't old Sup Forums

confirmed. thanks, based british almond user

sla.ny.gov/frequently-asked-questions

sla.ny.gov/abc-law

sla.ny.gov/register-a-complaint

For the State of New York: Liquor Laws and Licenses.

Keep in mind many of these venues sell alcohol 1. without permits/licenses (a misdemeanor) or 2. give away alcohol without permits/licenses (also illegal). Never mind the underage drinking that's blatantly illegal and happens often.

that picture, kek.

>implying she would ever get out
It's like you people do not have basements :3

It's the [current year]

I'm having a blast knowing this exists. We're trolling """artists""" by keeping them safe from their own stupidity.

You anons have even been making memes. It's fantastic.
Post memes so I can start a folder pls