Holy shit, men and Sup Forums BTFO

Well, Sup Forums?

She's right you know.

>t. roasties

Men are better at logical reasoning. But that would be sexist to say.....

And how do they affect the bottom line?

Don't forget women are willing to work for 75% of the price.

you'd have to be a woman to call this "superior" even from the point of view presented

The only reason women are "better" at interpersonal skills is because they can't win in physical fights, so they have to fight indirectly via gossip, manipulation, and other social means.

Just because they talk more doesn't mean they're 'superior.'

Yeah, and men are better at everything else.

Really...makes ya think...

t. rapists

Those all sound like skills of a secretary

>(((Woman are superior)))
They say that when we men won wars and they did not

If they are so superior, why they are still whining about everything?

If I say yes will she sleep with me?

>checked, faggot
What's it like being afraid of everything? It must be hellish inside your head.

Everytime I see one of those "Sup Forums BTFO" threads, I always have come to check what the OP is about. I always come back even though it's always some retarded shit that hardly makes any sense. I just want to be geniunely BTFO for once.

That's why women are secretaries.

> men won wars

Well we started them too.

>speaks highly of their interpersonal skills and abilities to get along with coworkers (lol)
>makes absolutely no mention of ability to carry out actual business or to compete with other companies

Thank you notes and giving gifts is for families at Christmas.

Business ain't got time for that shit.

You know that the west eu countries are colapsing because of women leaders right....?

None of the OPs unironically believe what they post. It's just a way to rile up a response from Sup Forums in a more manipulative manner than "respond or your mother will..."

When youre writing thank you notes or buying gifts you aren't working

War is a poor example. All you have to do is go outside and look around, every human made structure is the work of men. But I guess we're inferior because we don't bitch about our coworkers and then smile to their faces.

literally every woman gets to 30 and wishes she could stay home and take care of her babies, but they are too deep in the lie to get out of of it now

women working 50 hours a week to pay for somebody else to raise their kids, sad!

tell that to Helen of troy

>reaction

Interpersonal skills (of sorts) are required to win elections. Take the election for example:

Trump > Hillary

Q.E.D.

I have never in my life met a woman who listened better than a man, and my experience of women is that the overwhelming majority do not listen at all.