>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister has links to Isis oil trade
wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
>US SENDS 200 MORE SPECIAL OPS SOLDIERS TO SYRIA
>US to deploy 1700 troops to Iraq to fight ISIS

Hillary.C top aide:Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/610357/Islamic-State-ISIS-jihadis-Europe-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-nerve-gas-Syria
mobile.twitter.com/maytham956/status/808079255359864833
iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-media-mosul-urges-target-europe-christmas
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/806204060541956096/photo/1
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Liberman-WMDs-Israel-stopped-from-reaching-Hezbollah-were-chemical-weapons-474780
timesofisrael.com/idf-map-of-hezbollah-positions-revealed-as-fabrication/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for nukes

1st for Greater Palmyrene Empire.

Reminder that Obama will use the recent nerve gas bombing as an excuse bomb Assad, start war with Russia, and prevent Trump from taking office

Stupid sand niggers can't do anything right.

SOON
O
O
N

"Chun do shliocht a thabhairt liom an talamh, ón abhainn na Sionainne ar an mórmhuir, an Aigéin Chiúin" ... (Séamas Seoighe, Ulysses, Leathanach 55 Líne 3)

POST PALMYRA MEMES

Tfw based Hrvatski brate

So Palmyra counter offensive when?

Not enough potatoes to go around, mick-fag.

that pic! I'm in!

Is true?

Is Syria gassing goatfuckers?

never lol

Even with all the help they're getting from their actually competent allies, routs like Palmyra (part 2) make me seriously wonder if the government can actually win this.

I know Aleppo is going well and I know it's much bigger, but geez. If you're garrisoning somewhere with NDF (or even many SAA units) you might as well not bother.

It wasn't true before so why would it be true now?

Based ISIS btfo subhuman SAA scum

times of need (?

When the T4 Airbase falls they'll probably take qaryatayn and then advance towards Homs or Salamiyah

Is that a Christmas present form the Putin's childhood?

Also requesting that greater FSA syria pic pl0x

Because I want it to be....

I wonder if Rastan pocket would swear allegiance if relieved by IS

Where are the gasses for the destruction of the masses?

>ISIS can't be stopped

Is this the end?

can someone unblyat this ruskie runes?

I bet based Z is crying right now. Feeling all abandoned. Like a small island in an roaring ocean of human filth.

name the nuke /sg/.
My take: Giant dildo of death

holy shit thats the real thing, i tought you were making it up

If not before, after Aleppo gets liberated for sure. Syria needs oil from fields around Palmyra, desperately. Dont know if you were here few threads earlier when syrian guy complained how power has been cut off ever since Israeli Military Intelligence Service took Palmyra. So they need that source of oil back ASAP

Tbh it keeps attention from media way from aleppo...

ISIS will never reach Aleppo or Damascus.
We shall be victorious.

They'll do it before IS reaches them. At that point, most of the FSA pockets would follow and then ISIS will be free to roll over half of the SAA territory. I wouldn't be surprised if they went for Aleppo and took it in 2 days.

>name the nuke /sg/

OP's "babys first training dildo"

>will never reach damascus

Bruh theyre already IN damascus

It's just a distraction.

Counter attack is coming just wait. They fugging just liberated the 2nd biggest (Aleppo), this is a yuuuge victory. Tfw too many happenings this year, tfw it was a stressed out year on Sup Forums. 2016 was the year of happenings (and feels).

If the SAA keeps sucking cock this bad, is there a chance will commit several infantry divisions?

i missed the past few threads mate. Thanks for the info.

>tfw Sarin has no chiral purity
Disgusting desu

Yes based Zenobia BTFO the Romans and got BTFO herself by Aurelian.

>Where are the gasses for the destruction of the masses?
>German flag

where do you think?

express.co.uk/news/world/610357/Islamic-State-ISIS-jihadis-Europe-terror-attack-migrant-crisis-nerve-gas-Syria

all of their top talent is in Aleppo because once that's over the war is won and there is no way for the west to pretend to support "moderate rebels"
the funny thing about this Palmyra debacle is that just a few months ago the US government was maintaining that Assad and the Russians weren't fighting ISIS

>ywn have passionate sex with a warrior queen
why live?

late hellenic phalanx supported with enough light infantry was quite effective for the 5 years or whatever they lasted

Tl;dr - ISIS offensive on Palmyra suspiciously coincided with the almost liberation of Aleppo. In both cases there was almost a withdrawal with no fight. Ivan thinks this is part of a deal to partition Syria

any clips from today?

>be me
>walk past the TV today
>national channel news on
>they show footage from Ru MoD showing how civvies are fleeing al nusra held allepo via corridors
>mfw

They were shilling "assad is ebil, destroying bakeries" shit untill now

This is a summary, not a translation. Ivan's friend argues that:
>Russians left days ago, knowing full well that ISIS was coming
>Russia knew beforehand about the advance
>It happened simultaneously as the "ceasefire"
Basically, the conclusion of Ivan's friend is that the Russians/Syrians agreed on a partition of Syria.

>Hadjis get Palmyra, Der Ezzor, etc.
>Assad gets all of western Syria

>free
>syrian
>army

2min video in Aleppo of proper military tactics, clearing houses, supressing fire and no spraying bullets. There is hope for SAA.

mobile.twitter.com/maytham956/status/808079255359864833

Some cool stories about how russians knew everything about attack on Palmyra but they couldn't give a shit and picked up everything and left the city two days prior, and Aleppo is more important and Putin selling out Assad and yada yada...
Defeatist P.O.S. in short.

>IS released photos showing the battle at the outskirts & in the city. CPs are everywhere & IS started beheading non-cooperative prisoners.

>IS released photos showing the battle at the outskirts & in the city. CPs are everywhere & IS started beheading non-cooperative prisoners.

THE BEHEADINGS HAVE STARTED LADS

goddamn kerry cooked up this shit too and dumb vodkafags played like fools

>all of their top talent is in Aleppo because once that's over the war is won and there is no way for the west to pretend to support "moderate rebels"

There is still the Turks in the north, they are planning to take Raqqa and probably keep moving down the Euphrates.

>Defeatist P.O.S. in short.
Either the Russians are retarded or they agreed on a partition.

Believe whatever bruises your ego less.

maytham @maytham956 10min

Sources: What happened in #Palmyra is an American blow to the Russians.
#US #Russia #Syria #ISIS
-----
I personally don't subscribe to "evil omnipotent burgers" theory but still..

completely surrounded in the Yarmouk camp

>not mentioning that they sold part of rosneft to qatar for $10 billions

>either or

There are claims that the Deir ez-Zor bombings happened because an US general wanted to sabotage the negotiations between Russia and the US. This in order to not share intelligence with Russia and Iran.

And the current allegations that the Russians interfered in the election might give the US military more reasons to fuck with them.

It reminds me of a point made in HyperNormalisation, in which after a while people just stop caring and just want revenge.

>holy
>roman
>empire

>its a conspiraceee!
it says right there what the burgers did to substantiate an ISIS uprising and people had called out their meddling along on the Syrian side of the border already weeks ago and now it actually realized.

The Holy Roman Empire is neither Holy, nor Roman, nor an Empire. (Voltaire)

>ISIS media in Mosul urges to target Europe in Christmas

iraqinews.com/iraq-war/isis-media-mosul-urges-target-europe-christmas

The Free Syrian Army is neither Free, nor Syrian, nor an Army. (Assad)

Ahrar al-Sham joined the Euprhates Shield. They're getting stronger.

Al Bab will fall soon. Next stop: Manbij?

Most likely yeah.

i dont know russian but i can read cyrillic just fine and russian is actually easy to understand for other slavs.

Croatian:
Općenito, o Palmiri vi i sami sve znate. Danas sam se sporio (doslovan prijevod, znaci raspravljali su) sa drugom, što se u Palmiri dogodilo - dogovor ili idiotizam. Naše stajalište je:

1. U Palmiri je stajala naša baza, stožer, REB, vezisti itd. Nitko nije vidio borbu ili smrt naših vojnika. Dokazali smo to, da naši nisu vidli ništa do početka juriša.

2. Puno bradatih (4 tisuće) je došlo iz Rake ili Mosula, doveli su tenkove itd. Naša vojska ipak nisu takvi idioti, kakvim ih prozivate.

3. Juriš na Palmiru nikome trenutno nije nužan, Palmira nema nikakvog značaja što je i bolje jer to znači da nije potrebno ustanoviti perimetar, koji je teško obranjiv.

4. Juriš na Palmiru se prigodno poklopio sa dogovorom oko Alepa, gdje su naoružane skupine bez borbe predali polovicu grada. Bojovnici (u nedostatku boljeg izraza) su sjeli u autobuse i otišli.

5. Smotanost (doslovan prijevod, u duhu hrvatskog nesposobnost) sirijske vojske, složenost projekta, zatajivanje vojnih informacija su polučile da je rukovodstvo Alepa.... dalje ne znam, previse za mene

By now some russian probably translated it, i will be interested to see how much i got it correctly

>Ahrar al-Sham

Good to see Turkey fighting side by side with Jihadists.

>Next stop:
Aleppo.

And America is helping Iranian Shia jihadis in Iraq.

>Smotanost (doslovan prijevod, u duhu hrvatskog nesposobnost)

novorvacki kru te jeba

>Shia jihadis
No such thing

twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/806204060541956096/photo/1

>No such thing
>I dont understand the meaning of Jihad

Typical retarded American

This. The Roaches are about to unveil it's true colors.

t. sunni buttmad arab monkey

fuck off.

>Tfw ww3 is started by roaches
>Tfw they don't give a fuck about it because they're inmune to radiation

Argument with a friend about events in Palmyra:
1. Lot's of our shit in there, but no fighting. Why did we fuck out before assault?
2. 4k beardman storm it. How the fuck we didn't see it coming?
3. Defending palmyra is a crap idea right about now.
4. Allepo and Palmyra surrenders appear to be timed too close to be coincindent.
5. The country is in shit due to long war. Had to surrender palmyra in order to claim aleppo.

Conclusion of friend: Traded it, will split the country. RF gets coast, US get's inland.
Conclusion of poster: They are all fucking careless morons.

----- Translation ends here ---

Personal take: They decided to gamble by moving forces from palmyra on hope that ISIS won't bother with it due to mosul. It didn't pay off.

>oh shit I dont know what im talking about

W-Why is everyone taling about ISIS? I thought the SAA had it under control

>Liberman: WMDs Israel thwarted from reaching Hezbollah were chemical arms

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Liberman-WMDs-Israel-stopped-from-reaching-Hezbollah-were-chemical-weapons-474780

Yeah...about that:
timesofisrael.com/idf-map-of-hezbollah-positions-revealed-as-fabrication/

(((Liberman)))

not really under control, but newfags are having meltdowns over palmyra
i mean its pretty fucking bad losing palmyra and shit like this shouldnt be happening but thing could be way worse

>Tfw they don't give a fuck about it because they're inmune to radiation

That's genius.

Let's be honest, Azaz, Jarabulus and everywhere else the Turkish-backed FSA takes will never be under Assad again.

We're probably gonna be dealing with the Turkmen Republic of Northern Syria for a long time to come.

>the SAA had it under control
The SAA was sold out by jewtin. Expect Der Ezzor to fall before christmas due to sabotage.

a kako bi ti drugacije preveo "izmotanost" ? To je slicno hrvatskom "smotanost" sto je drugi izraz za nesposobnost. Kad je netko smotan nije sposoban nesto napraviti

holy fucking shit Hezzies turned Lebanon into a fucking fortress. Good work, they need some AA stuff along the southeastern border and IsraHell will never even consider attacking them again

>Kikes in charge of acting like human beings

>tfw visited Japan right after 2011 tsunami and everything was cheaper
stop posting anzu

I don't think the Turks will be satisfied with just that territory.

And the Kurds might fight for it, and in North Aleppo the SAA and the YPG have been working together.

I read that. "Illustration" does not mean it was fake

NO

This can't be happening ASSAD IS IN CHARGE HERE.

Aleppo better fall soon, he needs those oil fields in Palmyra.

My question is how did the Russians not stop that advance? Surely 4000 men can be pushed back with a few runs?

Fun fact: in the 18th century, Empress Catherine the Great was often compared by court sycophants to queen Zenobia, and her capital, St. Petersburg, was nicknamed Palmyra of the North, and it is still widely used as a poetic name for the city.

And now look how we're doing our worst to let the original Palmyra be finally destroyed. SHAME ON US.

See:

Everyone was too busy with Aleppo and relied on the fucking NDF

makes me sick

>falling for the 4000 shitposting
it's already over for these das and oilfieds, even if SAA manages to retake them, ISIS would have already blown them up