This book is fucking terrifying, and it's 1400 years old. Things are even worse than when he wrote it...

This book is fucking terrifying, and it's 1400 years old. Things are even worse than when he wrote it. I'm more enlightened reading a quarter of the book than from anything I've heard from Sup Forums or molymeme, alex jones, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI
krishnastore.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The night is passed, and the day is at hand. Let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and put on the armour of light.

No, darkness is coming. Many of us feel it already.

>1611 version
>1400 years old

I read The Bible closely as I studied Ancient history, from Egypt, to the Greeks, Jerusalem, Persia and Arabia. Its value is indispensable-- and the lessons contained within are the truth.

Hail Christ. Praise kek.

>when he wrote it.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=0kNGnIKUdMI
If you are serious about this type of knowledge read Bhagavad Gita As It Is by Bhaktivedanta Gosvami. (It's not some silly commentary by some tranny like "swami" vivekanda)
pic very related

look for the version of the book as in picture, the so-called followers of the author of the book changed it after he has passed away

Al Dente/10

Checked!!

Hail Christ!

Praise Kek!

I don't even have a pic in my fedora folder worthy enough to reply with.

>A fucking leaf

It's fascinating, isn't it? I randomly found a bible on my nightstand in a hotel a few months ago and opened it in boredom. The first passage I read at random turned my life around. I still need to sit down for a whole reading. Keep up the good work.

I was told good things about this book before, but can not seem to find the original anywhere.

>he wrote it
idiota de Straya

Enlightened by which part? The old and new testaments are drastically different and incompatible.

>what is the old and new covenant.

Seriously, if you're going to talk about a religion at least know the fucking basics.

Have You ever read a Bible? They've very related.

Checked

He's with us, praise him.

Read the apocalypse ,last part of the Bible
Literally textbook description of what happens today. How is Christianity not true if it was all foretold 2000 years ago
Atheishits can't refute this

thats because its mostly fiction, for tribal society

pic related is a better book will tell you more about civics

I can't read Greek nigga

It's uncanny, isn't it? Fedora-tippers like to argue that
>you believe in God, and so you need to justify your kike book
where it's more like that the Word implies divinity and therefore, I believe. You know?

God bless, user.

^

To the stake, Marcion.

lol no all that stuff was there so nobody else fucked with the orthodoxy of the churchs scripture

worked well until martin luther came along with his wild ideas

>I was told good things about this book before, but can not seem to find the original anywhere.
krishnastore.eu/
here you get ALL Bhaktivedanta's books as they were before 1977.
The book is clear like the sun, but often the commentaries of idiots like Vivekanda or Ramakrishna are like clouds covering it.
This is the real deal, ethernal knowledge, the original Bhagavad Gita was written down by Vyasadeva 5000 years ago, The Bhagavad-gita was spoken by Krsna to Arjuna also 5000 years ago, but the science was still being passed down in a disciplic succession by speech , even before it was spoken to Arjuna.
If you really believe in what Christ said, this is the book you must read. If you are discouraged by the thought "this book is imported from India, has nothing to do with christ" know that the word Christ originates from greek word Krsta (Iesus Krstos) wich is greek way of saying Krsna(there used to be a lot of vaisnavas in Greece very long ago)
I guess i can't praise this book more at the moment. The book is life changing.

>Thinking ad hocs , fictive scenarios,speculation, empty rhetoric can compete with a Theology
>Thinking reading mental masturbation makes him smart

He fell for the Philosopoop meme

Check out vedic description of Kali Yuga, it is also on point.

this is the truth!

>reading the bible on your own is a wild idea
>jews
no

>reading the bible on your own is a wild idea
it was considered so at the time

also the church went nuts when people decided to print the bible in english

what you guys need to realise is the church is just a corporation trying to protect its intellectual property

all the salvation nonsense is there to rope in the suckers for their sweet sweet tithes

also pic related, your religion is the spiritual hand-me-downs of desert tribes

mate why do you still have an imaginary friend? does he talk back?

children have imaginary friends, most adults grow out of it

the bible has nothing to say about civics or other things relevant to modern society because its a bunch of iron-age tribalist hoodoo

plato on the other hand we can still learn some worthwhile lessons from