Any of you lads fancy a good old fashioned Slav thread?

Any of you lads fancy a good old fashioned Slav thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PhCIIg6PmZk
sportsdirect.com/adidas-three-strip-closed-hem-woven-tracksuit-mens-638801
adidas.com/us/tiro-15-training-pants/M64032.html
elkor.lv/lat/sports-un-atputa/sporta-apgerbs/virieshu-apgerbi/bikses/adidas-essential-3-stripes-pes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/PhCIIg6PmZk
thread theme

how do i get a black adidas tracksuit so i can channel my blood brothers, the true slavs

>nearly 3,500,000 views

Only Vladymir and Alexiei are true slavs, others are western spies ans belong in gulag.
Kurwa

How about these princes of the universe?

sportsdirect.com/adidas-three-strip-closed-hem-woven-tracksuit-mens-638801
There you go, pal.

Artyom.

Good get m8

adidas.com/us/tiro-15-training-pants/M64032.html

>has been playing HOMOM III for 16 years

B-b-brother.

holy shit im Artyom

nice

What the fuck happened to my picture??
I didnt post that

>being this new

how the hell do they hold a slav squat. shit's impossible to balance and/or not cramp.

fucking like the japs sitting on their knees.

How fucking weak/fat are you?

Roll.

Blue ones are also acceptable.

Kek has cursed you.

Not at all, it's just we as americans have access to "chairs" and do not train our calve muscles like that.

>Elite Russian Hacker advanced mind control thread
Sage

I've been on Sup Forums for 10 years and have no idea how his picture could have changed

Checked

Any particular shade of blue?

we are all little bit Dima in the inside

roll the dice

Dark blue or flat blue, lighter colors are for fags.

If two posts happen on the same server tick they sometimes change pictures.

artyom 90% looks like my brother, slavs are all related confirmed

thank you

Artyom or death

Let's have a crack at this then.

Roll for Vasya

Does this mean the other person who posted that ugly mangirl gets my picture instead?

Yes. I don't know how it works for everyone but for me I see the ugly mangirl in the thumbnail, but when I expand I get that hottie with the amazing body.

Rollin

>but when I expand I get that hottie with the amazing body.
Yeah I posted that hot bitch.
Whoever posted the mangirl is lucky, as he received a boon from me. Well I hope it shows for the other person.

ROLL

>Own ever Jackie Chan movie on DVD.
If he isn't best slav I don't know what is.

>Cologne and fragrance enthusiast

We all know that slav. Kek'd hard.

We slavs really like Jackie Chan

roll

Squatting

FUCKING ROLLIN

Dima

I guess i will

u dun goofed! Those are some dogshit pickings.
>three stripes not going the full length of trousers.
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

pic related is the only option.
elkor.lv/lat/sports-un-atputa/sporta-apgerbs/virieshu-apgerbi/bikses/adidas-essential-3-stripes-pes.html

You are weak.

we will see

Reroll for dima

everything you know about slavs is just a bunch of russian stereotypes. i know this will blow your mind but squating is not a thing anywhere besides russia and maybe ukraine. also we don't wear shoes and those old man hats with tracksuits. tracksuits are still a thing because they're comfy.

>being this mad about a Sup Forums meme
end urself

it's not only a Sup Forums meme, i see that shit every time someone on the internet mentions slavs. one more thing that you don't know is that we don't drink vodka.

No one gives a fuck, embrace the lulz or go away.

You seem to be butthurt about stereotypes, but as long as they are harmless, why bother? I'm russian, and I find them funny.

Roll em

roll

>we don't drink vodka
you southers drink fruit moonshine instead

is that why when some tourist from western europe/north america wants to come to the balkans or eastern europe always asks "is it safe?", "will i get killed?", "will they kidnap me?, "will i get robbed?", etc. it's because they have a fucked up version of our countries, and it's really annoying sometimes.
we drink a shit ton of different stuff that originated from the region, but we can handle it, and we don't have an alcoholism problem.

No, it's because you had a literal fucking war that decimated parts of your region and caused mass migration. Also you had literal fucking communism until about 25 years ago too.

Yes, a lot of Americans and Western Europeans are sheltered, but it's no surprise they think what they do about your part of the world.

They don't really believe in these stereotypes and understand that gopniks don't represent the majority of slavs. Concerns for safety are just concerns of safety.

just embrace the meme nikola

>no alcoholism problem

Turn in your Slav card

>All those western spies pretending to be slavs
Lrn2squat blyet

roulll

rolololollin

HEELS TOUCH GROUND WHEN SLAVS SQUAT AROUND, BAДИM!

Rol

56 get

rollin for a slav

>you will never find a gang of fun cheeky breeky slavbros to hit the clubs with in the US

fuck I hate my ascetic monk friends

>tfw all these 73 IQ potatoheads with a $100/month salary have 2 girlfriends each

>tfw not born a Slav peasant whose male classmates will die of chronic alcoholism by the age of 17

hey, don't be so sorrow ameribro

>all these photos of "slavs" squating

HEELS TO THE GROUND BRATE

roll

rollin

Roll

rawl

5-6 master race

Ave slavia

My name is Igor and I am currently sitting half naked behind my computer

>leaf