You know, you guys can look down on inbreeding all you want cause 'muh muzzies', but until a couple hundred years ago...

You know, you guys can look down on inbreeding all you want cause 'muh muzzies', but until a couple hundred years ago, it was fairly common within white society.

Refute this

Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5863666/why-inbreeding-really-isnt-as-bad-as-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well according to facekike and Nigger, we're the inbred ones.

It was common in aristocracy, most of which naturally died due to genetic illness

Ahh, the classic "I know we are but what were some-other people who may or may not be related to you" argument. Logically Al Dente.

No, we've learned this lesson before. Remember how inbred some of the royals were? It doesn't work out well.

So the ultimate question is:

Would you rather make incest babies or racemix?

What did you mean by this?

>couple hundred years ago
yes and back then you would die in the trenches
from disease

Cousins are not bad, anything else though is awful. Race mixing is just as bad as sleeping with your mother though.

Define the level of racemixing and the level of incest. If it was like 4th cousin I don't think it's a great idea for someone to do that, but one generation of 4th cousin fuckers isn't going to doom those guys' bloodline.
Racemixing? Might be ok for someone if it was like a quarter Latino or maybe even a Slav.
Difficult question 2bh

It was common with Jap's too

It's a refutation of your argument on the basis of it's form.
Your argument implied that a presently extant person shouldn't look down on the ill-advised actions of presently existing people, because it is similar to your claims of the ill-advised actions of past people, which do not necessarily bear any significant relation to the reader.
Or something like that

Incest is great because genetically you are very similar to your sibling. So your sister basically has a inside out penis almost exactly shaped as yours. Its a perfect fit.

This. The Japs turned out fine. And let's not forget the how inbred the Jews are.

I'm starting to suspect inbreeding is actually beneficial to a race, and the Jews just got some kids who lived near a nuclear plant and passed then off as inbreds to scare us whites from doing it and halter out genetic progress.

Source on that?

Well, Egyptians inbred to the point the two last surviving members of the royal family died from conditions caused by inbreeding.

The last Empress married her father. After he died she was married to her brother. She had a clubbed foot so bad, her foot was folded up at her ankle.

Her brother had a heart disease and very long and thin bones. The body type was actually a symptom of the heart problem. He died at 20. His sister lived a few more years and died somewhere around 16-19

Egyptian royalty regularly practiced inbreeding. They admired it because the king and queen of their Pantheon of Gods were brother and sister.

>We wuz kangz = nignogs inbred to the point of death. Whitey barely did anything compared to that.

Or

>Lolz whitey is inbred because royalty married distant cousins. Niggers were never kings, because if they were, they were more fucked up.

Pick one faggot.

it's a myth that inbreding is bad.
it was made by kikes to discourage people from keeping their genes pure

>it's a perfect fit
Rest in peace sides

Lets make it harder.

Your sister vs australian abo.

:^)

>Cousins are not bad
Do you live in the south?

>you will never feel mommy's succulent pussy around your cock
Why even live?

>tfw we will never live in a culture where its a mothers duty to prepare her son for proper sex and take his virginity.

The Science is in.

Inbreeding is best breeding.

io9.gizmodo.com/5863666/why-inbreeding-really-isnt-as-bad-as-you-think-it-is

Third cousins are the optimal breeding partners. You can have healthy genetic variation with a population in the hundreds. Inbreeding depression is a meme and only bad when institutionlized, or when those doing it have shit genes in the first place. usually meaning you get a cleft chin or the "bashurg jaw" or some shit you don't come out a profoundly retarded mutant. outbreeding depression is far worse. The aristocracy over hundreds of years only had one famously inbred ruler, and he wasn't even a cretin, infact his condition may not have been caused by inbreeding at all. He was only as bad as he was because they treated him like one and didn't even expect him to clean himself.

Incest is taboo and should remain taboo because it destroys family roles and is often evident of a degenerate fetish and/or abuse.

>I believe everything Hollywood Jews and dank comedians tell me about the south
Not even southern, but don't let them turn us against our fellow countrymen.

jews arent white

Why is incest so taboo? I came out of that pussy, whats wrong eith going back in?

I need to get off this board.

I get off on this board all the time user

Sup Forums is always right.

>ebin raunchy play on words XD

I can't tell anymore. Is this thread a joke?

Long term inbreeding with selection removes deleterious alleles. Simply inbreed, kill the retards, and people would be healthier overall