Lost all my friends because of Sup Forums

I red-pilled hard and lost all of my old friends I used to smoke weed with. My family thinks I'm a nutter conspiracy theorist.
Maybe I really am just an asshole faggot full of fake news propaganda. Maybe I should chill out, get a decent job and wife, and just be a nice person with nice friends to play video games with and smoke weed with.

A piss test would reveal that my blood is clean of THC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5EhG2OGtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I red-pilled hard and lost all of my old friends
The real red pill is not to care, man.

Everyone that cares about race issues, etc is actually swallowing the blue pill. For ages, civilizations rose up and fell. There's never been an everending period of progress, ever. What's going on now is just the natural stage of our era.

The people that are moving the threads want you pissed, doesn't matter at what. Just watch videos and people arguing. NOBODY is on the same page. You'll see :

>People telling you jews are the problem, that they provoked this immigration problem. That muslims are actually natural allies of ours but they've been radicalized by the jews.
>People telling you that the muslims are the problem and jews are a smart and valuable asset for society. That only zionists are bad.
>People telling you that the catholic church is the actual responsible for this. That the jesuits created Islam and they are the ones that want to erradicate european values.

And hundreds of combinations more. You're on your own, man. There's no such thing as race or culture or anything. You have your family and your friends, if anything. Don't go nuts.

based

You speak truth

>Must be a jewish trick

KIKE!

>There's never been an everending period of progress, ever
It was sustained long enough to time travel
they left us here m8

To be honest, I always thought "Man, if I met myself when I was 10 years younger I'd punch me in the face after hanging out for 10 minutes tops".

I gained a shit ton of them
>start going to college in the cuck hive that is looblahnah
>expect the classmates to be giant faggots
>most are redpilled
Really surprised

If you really want to hear a dissenting opinion, I'll give you one.

I'm the definition of everything Sup Forums calls blue-pilled. I'm not going to try and lie to you, and convince you that I'm so much happier, and that everything is awesome, because that's not true. I'm always worried about money. I'm worried about bad things that could happen to people I care about, or myself. I worry about the damage Trump's presidency could do to the country, or to the world.

But I'm also content in my life. I don't walk around assuming certain people like women, or minorities are automatically bad people. I just think people are people. I go out and I do things. I make new friends. I learn, I educate myself, I work hard to try and make my life better. Because that's all you really can do.

There are plenty of liberals that are very unhappy right now. Are they justified? I'm not going to say one way or the other. But I can tell you that, surrounded by plenty of liberal family, and liberal friends, and liberal classmates and coworkers (and also some conservative ones too!), the ones that "do well", the ones that are content, and have friends, are healthy, have stimulating conversation, are the ones who are just living their lives, and not letting everything that's falling down around them get them down.

I know I disagree with this board on almost EVERYTHING, but think about this.

While the people here are positive about the collapse of western civilization, and think white men are going extinct, and all women are horrible, and muslims and refugees are destroying our country, and black people are very everything worse everywhere...liberals are just as positive that everything is doomed and Trump is the second Hitler, and etc etc etc.

I really am not going to tell you what you should believe. But, I think a lot of people can agree, redpill or bluepill, you'll be a lot more content if you just focus on making life better for you and the people you care about.

>lost all of my old friends I used to smoke weed with
How will you recover?!

>he trusted the internet to base his core-beliefs

youtube.com/watch?v=Fk5EhG2OGtQ

>things that never really happened and only autists would fall for
>Maybe I really am just an asshole faggot full of fake news propaganda.

take a good look at yourself, op, yes, yes, you are. now quit the shilling & get a life dumbass

>There's no such thing as race or culture or anything

I remember when i was 16 and stopped hanging out with my stoner friends

Protip: im 24 living my dream and they're still in hometown being stoners

t. American

why you need friends when you have us? when i found Sup Forums i throw away all my social life for good and i happy.

>having friends to begin with
kek

>im redpilled
>smokes weed

lol

>im 24 living my dream
>t. American
>german flag
Your dream is being penetrated by muslim dick?

i come here because i have no friends to begin with
merry christmas Sup Forums

>read posts on Sup Forums
>suddenly redpilled
literal meme, kys

merry christmas user-kun

>lost retarded spaceman friends
are you retarded? you better off without those degenerate potheads.

Well, that was poorly expressed. What I mean is that there's no everlasting culture or race to preserve. Culture have been changing for years now and things that were taboo years ago are our bread and butter today. If people from the past looked at us today they'd barf in shame.

And with the race I meant this new "white people concept". I've never cared about whiteness (yeah, I know, I'm spanish) and is something I've never heard until lately. When I was a teenager there were too kinds of people: "normal" people and foreigners. Now all of a sudden we are all cursaders to preserve blonde haired women? Blondies always have been the sluttiest.

Nobody likes changes, specially if they are for bad. This is like the old people of our time. They probably complained about all we do like we're doing although they didn't have the internet to make an entire forum dedicated about it.

We will go down like the romans, and the mongols and the vikings. Only people with power can fuck society the same way that only people with power will rebuild it. We will always be the ones suffering from the changes and the only thing we can do is climb high enough to not drown in the shit flood.

For every problem you care about there's going to be several sources that somewhat pander to your goals but point at contradicting theories about who's responsible for your problems. But of course you can always default to the jews but still you're not going to do anything about it.

>I've never cared about whiteness

And when you see the future that the mud races create you'll wish you had.

Umm... Even I have friends. How hard can you fail at life?

>A piss test would reveal that my blood is clean of THC.

I didn't serve my country in the armed forces so that American citizens had to surrender their bodily fluids in a humiliating invasion of privacy.

Don't ever piss in a cup. Capitulation never works.

Don't be cuck!
Don't piss in a cup!

i know the feel.

i had some buddies in my classes that i would hang out with often and we had similar-ish senses of humor and all. i was so proud that i had a black friend because it meant that i could play the "i have a black friend, i'm not racist" card.

i mentioned very casually the day after the election that i was a trump supporter and, even though we still are in classes together, they haven't spoken a single word to me since then. not even a single glance, and we were fairly good friends.

fuck them. i hate liberals.